[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

"
RidgemanSpiker a écrit :
"
fuksdelux a écrit :
guys im new in PoE i hope its great community,
help me - pls check my items and tell me what i need to change now (have like 2-3 ex) and no idea what to do

lvl:90
hp: 5.8k
all res,
evasion is under cap like 69%
my items: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/fuksdelux/characters?characterName=fapfolderjpg

Couple options--
1) Buy a level 21 Caustic Arrow for better DPS
2) End-game enchants on helmet (30% longer CA) and boots (8% chance to dodge spell hits if taken spell damage recently)
3) Buy some Magic Find gear (explained in original post), you could get a decent Ventor's Gamble for 3 EX.
4) Dying Sun Ruby Flask (see point 3 below)

Cheaper nit-picky recs--
1) I recommend running two of these life flasks of your eternals. Evasion based builds take burst damage either by way of multiple hits at once or a crit landing. This means you really want something you can spam to bring your life back to full while you either pop your Vaal Grace or run away. Having Remove/Immune to bleed on at least one life flask is nice as well in the event you screw up the uptime on utility flasks.

2) I prefer Jade Flask over Stibnite, 3k Evasion gives you more than 100% more given how the calculation works. You already have Remove/Immune to bleed on this, I would keep that if you switch to Jade like I have below.

3) I'd recommend changing passive tree so that you can drop the Mana flask and pick up a damage flask like Dying Sun or a Sulphur Flask. Picking up either Druidic Rite or Mana Flows.

Ty so much, i have also atziri's promise amethyst flask (dont know how to link items here) use mana only on hard map where dont have regen/normal dont have problems with mana. I buy also CA 21lv now try to find helmet with this enchant and boots. Ty for tips, w8 on more :) happy new year!
Hello man.

First of all, thank you for the work doing this for us, its amazing just thank you.
Im playing this build 3.5 in HC and Pussycore (just for test bosses) and really enjoying so much.

Already have a really expensive gear but still having problems killing Uber Elder, is my only problem. Any tip for more safe kill?

I think its my first reply so idk how can i link my gear for show you.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Fluctuoso/characters?characterName=<PlayingPUSSYCORE>

Thank you a lot sir and happy new year Exiles!

Dernière édition par Fluctuoso, le 31 déc. 2018 19:45:27
Happy new year guys!

Sorry i didn't reply earlier, was very motivated today to farm syndicate for the remaining crafting mods that i don't have yet plus was busy with some real life stuff.

I'll check your gear tomorrow (im tired), but from quick glance it's mostly fine. There are obviously some issues tho.

Tomorrow there should be a small update to the guide. Nothing too big.

"
RidgemanSpiker a écrit :
Spoiler
Okay time to go in depth after some testing as well as looking at my defenses tab.

Unbuffed life regen: 329.3
From Passives:
.4% Life Regen from Damage over time and Life Regen
.6% Life Regen from Life Regen
1% Life Regen from Growth and Decay
1% Life Regen from Heart of Oak
1.6% Life Regen from Golem's Blood
1% Life Regen from Master of the Arena

Equipment:
19% Increased Life Regen Rate (Elder Belt)
12.3 Life Regen Per Second (Amulet)

Buffed life regen: 599.5
From Aura:
Vitality: 1.1% Regen

From Equipment:
117.9 Life Regen when Vitality is Active

From Skill:
Stone Golem: 90 Life Regen per Second

I'm a little low on the strength but with Vitality at full level you will get another .5% Which should bring it to the mid to mid-high 600s.

Stone Golem stays up pretty well while clearing (testing on Tier 13s). He does occasionally go down, and struggles with some degen effects, but overall is pretty durable.

Summon Holy Relic was a little annoying to keep up. I did it both as part of CWDT replacing Portal and self-cast, and I just got frustrated with it, maybe with more practice I could be better, but to me it wasn't worth the extra ~100 regen. However, the extra regen on Stone Golem was noticeable when you look at it, and might help with degen effects.

If portal on CWDT isn't your favorite then I think Summon Holy Relic or another Minion support gem is certainly viable.

Any feedback is appreciated, I don't do a lot of theory-crafting. With Vitality fully leveled you are essentially getting a 200% power Divine Flask in the form of life regen, and you can probably optimize gear slightly to get it a little higher than mid-600s.

Edit--And you aren't losing any DPS, I'm still doing 180k DoT fully buffed.

Oh, i thought you got life recovery rate one. Well, the 120 regen is still pretty damn good, that's 2% regen.

You can push the regen further with Marble amulet, Primal Skull talisman or elder influenced amulet. With right combos you could reach over 1000 regen.

Well, i hope you tested Relics with high level gems. I'm a bit surprised they weren't as tanky as the golem, since they can regen by a lot. You only get 1/3rd of the regen compared to other minions.

My personal take on the regen part is to pick up amulet plus the elder belt and call it a day. It gives around 8% regen total. Vitality itself gives not enough regen to justify 35% mana reservation, i only considered it due to vitality Watcher's Eye mod. Crab aspect seems much better for bonus mitigation.

About the CWDT-Portal... i definitely won't try it because i can already see me missclicking the portal during crucial fight and losing all the buffs instead of healing with flasks. Might be pretty good safety card tho.

"
Spoiler
"
RidgemanSpiker a écrit :

Edit--And you aren't losing any DPS, I'm still doing 180k DoT fully buffed.

Your damage is low. Mine is 231k before frenzy charges. I need to add chaos dmg % to my rings and I can turn that 231k into more like 500k tooltip like my friend (who is over 500k)

So if your tooltip is only 180k, and his is 500k, you're losing a lot of dps somewhere. Just a heads up.

I would also ditch the portal gem on the CWDT for summon holy relic and make the entire setup automated.

Something to think about ^.^

Damage is not everything. I comfortably clear all content right now on a basic +3 bow with chaos DoT multiplier, which gives me ~200k dps.

500k dps is overkill, i believe it's just better to invest into defence instead. That amount of damage suggests that your buddy is Trickster or Pathfinder, and they definitely sacrifice some defence for that. Technically Raider is also capable of reaching it with some really huge damage focus, but that completely misses the point of going Raider in the first place.

I kind of agree with making whole setup automated, but the frequency of casting probably wasn't good enough. You know, with all the avoidance we have, it's totally possible.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
"

Oh, i thought you got life recovery rate one. Well, the 120 regen is still pretty damn good, that's 2% regen.

You can push the regen further with Marble amulet, Primal Skull talisman or elder influenced amulet. With right combos you could reach over 1000 regen.

Well, i hope you tested Relics with high level gems. I'm a bit surprised they weren't as tanky as the golem, since they can regen by a lot. You only get 1/3rd of the regen compared to other minions.

My personal take on the regen part is to pick up amulet plus the elder belt and call it a day. It gives around 8% regen total. Vitality itself gives not enough regen to justify 35% mana reservation, i only considered it due to vitality Watcher's Eye mod. Crab aspect seems much better for bonus mitigation.

About the CWDT-Portal... i definitely won't try it because i can already see me missclicking the portal during crucial fight and losing all the buffs instead of healing with flasks. Might be pretty good safety card tho.

I'll throw Summon Holy Relic back on and double check, maybe I did not give it a fair shot. As I said the regen on Golem was noticeable. And I should just not be lazy about Portal and self-cast :P

I have yet to try Crab Aspect. I'll give that a go and see where I stand once I pick up a regen ammy. Still like the bonus regen with you combine Watcher's Eye+Vitality, plus it is helping out with the minions as well.
Which is the better option on the elder bow +1 arrow or vicious projectiles?
"
thecrazyarab a écrit :

+1 is better since vicious projectiles is already part of your CA gem setup. Also +1 means all gems including vicious projectiles are one level up.

just my 2 cents. :)
"
biaXamseng a écrit :
"
thecrazyarab a écrit :

+1 is better since vicious projectiles is already part of your CA gem setup. Also +1 means all gems including vicious projectiles are one level up.

Sorry i meant fires an additional arrow vs vicious projectiles.

With vicious projectiles on the bow it frees up a socket and you could run an empower support and get an extra 2 levels on your other 5 gems.

Just wondering if the extra arrow dps beats that out.

Think im leaning towards vicious projectiles on a Maraketh run speed bow though anyway so i can slot in a gmp support for faster trash clearing on mf runs and delving
Dernière édition par thecrazyarab, le 31 déc. 2018 23:34:28
"
thecrazyarab a écrit :
"
biaXamseng a écrit :
"
thecrazyarab a écrit :

Sorry i meant fires an additional arrow vs vicious projectiles.

With vicious projectiles on the bow it frees up a socket and you could run an empower support and get an extra 2 levels on your other 5 gems.

Just wondering if the extra arrow dps beats that out.

Think im leaning towards vicious projectiles on a Maraketh run speed bow though anyway so i can slot in a gmp support for faster trash clearing on mf runs and delving

Are you already using Dying Sun Flask?
"
RidgemanSpiker a écrit :

No sir, been using witchfire brew, guess I should upgrade to that, totally missed that one. so much to learn in this bloody game coming from d3
"
thecrazyarab a écrit :
"
RidgemanSpiker a écrit :

No sir, been using witchfire brew, guess I should upgrade to that, totally missed that one. so much to learn in this bloody game coming from d3

Haha, there ya go, solves the extra arrow need :). Not sure what OP would recommend though. Expensive bow :DD

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires