[3.10] From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide

Gameplay is enjoyable. The lack of str/int is frustrating. I literally need to have those stats almost on every gear and waste tree points, otherwise, it's unplayable.

That's why I decided to make another character.
Dernière édition par Alaback, le 5 avr. 2019 19:28:57
Just wanted to say thanks for the build . Just killed Shaper with it and had a real good time with it overall . Very decent in every single aspect of the game and the most important thing for me : Its very very fun to play.

The str/int issues are a bit of a PITA but are manageable . Can do very well with not much investment and the leveling speed and entertainment was pretty good.

Keep up with the good work!
"
Alaback a écrit :
Gameplay is enjoyable. The lack of str/int is frustrating. I literally need to have those stats almost on every gear and waste tree points, otherwise, it's unplayable.

LOL. I have all the str/int that I need in my amulet and ONE ring. Absolutely no tree nodes wasted either.

"
skumator a écrit :
Just wanted to say thanks for the build . Just killed Shaper with it and had a real good time with it overall . Very decent in every single aspect of the game and the most important thing for me : Its very very fun to play.

The str/int issues are a bit of a PITA but are manageable . Can do very well with not much investment and the leveling speed and entertainment was pretty good.

I'm glad you're enjoying the build. Having fun with it is the most important aspect in a game.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
Aias_o_Telamonios a écrit :

LOL. I have all the str/int that I need in my amulet and ONE ring. Absolutely no tree nodes wasted either.

I dropped an ex yesterday. Now it's playable again LOL.
Dernière édition par Alaback, le 8 avr. 2019 06:53:20
"
Aias_o_Telamonios a écrit :
"
Alaback a écrit :

"
skumator a écrit :

I'm glad you're enjoying the build. Having fun with it is the most important aspect in a game.

And meanwhile, I feel like I've made a terrible choice and I'm tired of being one- or two-shot:(

Really enjoyed it until hitting 90/T13+, after which everything feels like an absolute gamble - either I steamroll it or I get steam rolled.

Going from 92->93 took forever with the death tax and now 93+ feels same. Feel like a paper firecracker. I've waited to 93 to see if the last of the jewel slots or other items would push me over some edge, but nope. PoB says me and yours compare relatively favorably minus the eye and it's hard to see how 300 more health would solve the issue or 1.3% crit would really solve the core issues.

End bosses/cortex bosses suck - I watch vids of others cortex bosses and their fights are like < 1 min with like boop boop boop dead, meanwhile I'm whacking away seemingly doing very slow dps despite all flasks and stuff popped (I've tried both ways GMP for the adds or Slower for the boss and neither works well)

Delve - cart following is generally okay - but I still hit nodes at 250+ where I get crushed - just got whacked multiple times on a Tier 3 azurite node around depth 260 (yes stuff is capped). Dark delving is miserable even with adjustments. Lab is okay with adjustments and izaro easy, but meanwhile, I've stopped doing trials cause it requires making adjustments to be safe and dont feel like taking the time anymore.

I also stopped doing higher level alva - cant stay alive if it's one where you get instant swarmed and also again dont seem to have the dps to efficiently take down the rare bosses for the key - made a few crappy temples before stopped alva at t10 now.

I dunno - would appreciate any tips (I have 21/20 slower projectiles for info) cause I really feel stuck.
Dernière édition par Unshiftables, le 13 avr. 2019 12:24:47
As I say in the guide I've done everything in the game, except Uber elder and some league bosses (because I don't remake this in every league). So if you're having issues with T13s it's a playstyle problem.

The defenses of the build are high life, high leech and high mobility. This is not a juggernaut and you're not supposed to tank everything. If you have close to 7K life, as you should at that level (even more is possible with the new crafts) then I doubt you're getting one-shot. You're probably getting hit multiple times. When you see your life going down just whirl away. My WB is around 0,4 sec. It's practically instant so you should use it a lot. Big hits that can one-shot you (like shaper slam) can be avoided easily. The probable exception is the syndicate crap that GGG is still trying to fix with every patch. If you say you're getting swarmed then you're not moving enough. Really the only issue I've had with incursions is that you need to kill the architect with GMP because you can't go in there with SP and it's difficult to switch mid fight.

As for damage, in the current state of the game spells and bows rule. There isn't much we can do about that. There are a bunch of spells that have a lot more damage. I say it in the guide, this is not a million DPS build. In 3.7 GGG will be reworking melee. I hope this includes all attacks and not just the melee gems. In it's current state the damage balance is simply unfair. The tactic with bosses is to get as close as possible, hit them for a few seconds and if you see your life fluctuating then move and repeat. Don't forget flasks and totem as they add a lot of damage. Bosses will take longer but they are all doable with the possible exception of uber elder (haven't tried). I've also never seen cortex so far. I've killed 3 of the others multiple times but he seems to be rare.

P.S. Get a Sin's and 30% corruption on your claws.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide

Dernière édition par Aias_o_Telamonios, le 14 avr. 2019 07:20:50
Hey i looked up other SP builds and most of them play with Lycosidae. Why dont u play with it?
Because dagger + Lyco is a lot worse than dual Scourges. Unless you have 200ex to buy a Loath Bane.

Can someone try and assist me.
I am trying to level this build but it is so bad leveling as ST.
What am I doing wrong? :(
Well you'll have to be more specific about the problems you're having. I can't guess.

From what I see you're an experienced player with multiple chars on the league so you can definitely afford better gear. Having a 4L at that stage isn't enough. Also I'm sure that chance to bleed isn't your best option even if you don't want to use damage on full life yet.
That armour you're wearing is just awful. With 1c you can buy a 5L with double that amount of life. The same goes for most of your other gear.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires