[3.10] From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide

Is "increased physical damage with claws" good option for this build? I'm asking since im not sure if it only affects melee dmg or if it includes ST dmg as well.
Hellow, very good build, but I have a question:what about 2 abyssal socket tombfist instead of rare gripped gloves?Is that good buff or it's not worth it?(sorry for my bad english)
"
Dhemonlord a écrit :
Is "increased physical damage with claws" good option for this build? I'm asking since im not sure if it only affects melee dmg or if it includes ST dmg as well.

If it was only for melee it would say "increased melee physical damage with claws" (like Melee Physical Damage Support) so it works with ST.

"
phara6666 a écrit :
Hellow, very good build, but I have a question:what about 2 abyssal socket tombfist instead of rare gripped gloves?Is that good buff or it's not worth it?(sorry for my bad english)

Yes that's a valid option. You can gain life and damage from them compared to gripped. Check with PoB for your build. Just make sure you intimidate with the proper jewel. The only trouble is that good abyssal jewels are harder to find now.
I guess you'd lose increased duration from immortal call and portal. Move the CWDT setup to the claw and keep dash and protector on the gloves.
Thanks for the suggestion.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Dernière édition par Aias_o_Telamonios, le 16 juin 2018 14:30:49
Is Phase Acrobatic with 30% to dodge spells not worth the points?
At the start of this league I started out with an Arc Trapper which worked great with incursions but was giving me problems leveling up Vorici. I basically started this Slayer build with the intention of using it just to level up this one master. Long story short, I had a great time leveling up this guy and have sort of forgot about the trapper :)

I am now level 73 and am not sure where to go with upgrading this build. I do have a couple of hundred Chaos but not sure of the best way to spend it. I'm using a Retch, so resistances are not over max capped (trying for 119 on each, currently 102/101/104 luckily my chest gave me an additional 25 chaos resistance).

Also I am not having much luck with the incursions (always run out of time before finding a key) or dealing with life in the Uber Lab Trials.

So if someone could take a look at my character (SkuaDualClaws) for some upgrade advice and maybe give me some incursion and lab tips specific to this build, I would greatly appreciate it.

Dernière édition par Skua99, le 17 juin 2018 04:56:29
"
Skua99 a écrit :
At the start of this league I started out with an Arc Trapper which worked great with incursions but was giving me problems leveling up Vorici. I basically started this Slayer build with the intention of using it just to level up this one master. Long story short, I had a great time leveling up this guy and have sort of forgot about the trapper :)

I am now level 73 and am not sure where to go with upgrading this build. I do have a couple of hundred Chaos but not sure of the best way to spend it. I'm using a Retch, so resistances are not over max capped (trying for 119 on each, currently 102/101/104 luckily my chest gave me an additional 25 chaos resistance).

Also I am not having much luck with the incursions (always run out of time before finding a key) or dealing with life in the Uber Lab Trials.

So if someone could take a look at my character (SkuaDualClaws) for some upgrade advice and maybe give me some incursion and lab tips specific to this build, I would greatly appreciate it.

You are wrong to overcap resistances. Elemental weakness is just one mod. You can counter it with a warding or a bismuth flask. You're getting bad gear trying to fit so much res in there. You're missing out on damage.
The retch is good, keep it. Change the amulet and rings (to steel with double added phys). Aim for attack speed and added phys on the gloves. Also get a Sin's flask. Incursions should get better as you level up. You damage will increase (gear, tree, gem levels). I always go first for the architect. Don't forget to use the totem and flasks. They refill instantly in there.

"
Dhemonlord a écrit :
Is Phase Acrobatic with 30% to dodge spells not worth the points?

No but if you like it try it.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide

"
Aias_o_Telamonios a écrit :

You are wrong to overcap resistances. Elemental weakness is just one mod. You can counter it with a warding or a bismuth flask. You're getting bad gear trying to fit so much res in there. You're missing out on damage.
The retch is good, keep it. Change the amulet and rings (to steel with double added phys). Aim for attack speed and added phys on the gloves. Also get a Sin's flask. Incursions should get better as you level up. You damage will increase (gear, tree, gem levels). I always go first for the architect. Don't forget to use the totem and flasks. They refill instantly in there.

Thank you very much for the quick reply and advice. Not worrying about capped resistances helps a lot.

So just to make sure, the bottom line is that all I need is the 75 on each resistance or do I need a little for the elemental weakness map mod?

Also one additional question. To fit in a Sin's I would need to drop my mana flask. I don't seem to be having a major mana problem, but I do use it once in a while. Is there something that I can do to get away from my dependency on this flask?

--edit: I think that I answered my own question. Did some experimenting where I purposely did not use the mana flask. As long as I did not just spam SP and tried to make sure that I was aiming for something, everything worked out fine.

Again thanks for the great build and all the detailed work you did on it :)
Dernière édition par Skua99, le 17 juin 2018 12:29:59
Yes, just go for 75 resists and use a warding flask when necessary. Mana leech shouldn't be a problem at your level and it will improve with damage.

Very good build indeed, thank you very much for this guide. I have one question, why critical damage support instead of critical strikes support. Since you only profit from crit multi when you have a lot of crit (4XX crit multi and 37 chance to crit vs 3XX crit multi and 56 chance to crit). with crit strike support ST deals more DPS, I am confused. can you clarify please ?
I have just reached level 80+ (unlimitedbladeworksp) with this build and it's awesome! I have about 100 chaos budget to upgrade my gear. Any suggestions?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires