[3.10] From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide

"
goopQ a écrit :
"
AdrianMarkstrom a écrit :
Hey, why are we skipping Swagger? (next to Acrobatics)

Acrobatics lowers Block chance.

Is not the Claw Phys Dmg and Attack Speed good enough?
So update.

Uber lab down. Easy kill with 4.8k life. No real problem. Build is definitely not meta but its different and fun.

Can you create a list of non budget gear? Would be great to see what that looks like.

Thanks again for the build. Next is some upgrade and push for shaper.
I just got a lucky exalt drop while playing act 10, at this point what do you think would be the best way to spend it for this build?
This build is really fun! glad I am playing it,

Just need to wait till the scourge gets down to a more reasonable price then we can see it in real action!

I'd like to get an idea of what end game would look like as well, I plan on switching to Headhunter once I get my Scourge's
Dernière édition par Annor, le 7 mars 2018 20:35:38
"
"
goopQ a écrit :
"
Hey, why are we skipping Swagger? (next to Acrobatics)

Acrobatics lowers Block chance.

Is not the Claw Phys Dmg and Attack Speed good enough?

The tree is min-maxed. If you take that then you won't take something that's better.

"
mdm1597 a écrit :
I just got a lucky exalt drop while playing act 10, at this point what do you think would be the best way to spend it for this build?

Without any way of knowing what you already have, how can anyone answer that ? I guess getting a belly would be nice.

"
Draken1976 a écrit :
So update.

Uber lab down. Easy kill with 4.8k life. No real problem. Build is definitely not meta but its different and fun.

Can you create a list of non budget gear? Would be great to see what that looks like.

Thanks again for the build. Next is some upgrade and push for shaper.

Non-budget is a relative term. In standard you can get mirrored claws for 300ex. That'll be a pretty great upgrade !

"
Annor a écrit :
This build is really fun! glad I am playing it,

Just need to wait till the scourge gets down to a more reasonable price then we can see it in real action!

I'd like to get an idea of what end game would look like as well, I plan on switching to Headhunter once I get my Scourge's

Wait, you have a HH in the league ?
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Dernière édition par Aias_o_Telamonios, le 8 mars 2018 05:43:37
i'm leveling with blade flurry setup in ornament of the east for single target.. really easy until now (still act9). I think i'll try to go for BF in shaped claw in swap arm for endgame.. what do you think about?
Great guide! I playing almost only SSF and this is a great starter for me. Leveling it up with Oni-Goroshi tho, because why not, i will switch to dual-wield later.

But i still got 1 question: is taking Vitality Void node (that life leech below Vaal Pact) bad move? It sounds like a no-brainer yet your build do not have it. May I ask why?
Dernière édition par Ravebow, le 8 mars 2018 07:59:03
"
Ravebow a écrit :
Great guide! I playing almost only SSF and this is a great starter for me. Leveling it up with Oni-Goroshi tho, because why not, i will switch to dual-wield later.

But i still got 1 question: is taking Vitality Void node (that life leech below Vaal Pact) bad move? It sounds like a no-brainer yet your build do not have it. May I ask why?

I asked the same question good few pages back here was his response:

"We have a ton of leech and our max leech rate is at 40% with VP. VV would just make this 46%. Not worth the extra 3 points."
I do not have a Headhunter yet, I am using the retch for now.. I am farmingleather belts and will chance my self one ( I will! ) I am also waiting for the Scourge to drop jn price.

In total from dual weilding those claws you get 140% more damage??!!
I had no idea they were that amazing
Hmm although i enjoy this build, i want to try something else.

For fun i switched in a reave gem on a 5link chest.

Reave > Increased Critical Strikes > Multistrike > Ruthless > Melee Physical damage

in my current gear (with all the projectiles tree talents and bonus on gems/gear)

Spec throw with slower projectiles and 2 x wasp = 16,000-17,000 dps in PoB
Reave only changing chest 5link = 34,000-35,000

(check gear in profile)

Thoughts?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires