[3.10] From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide

"
Kamaloner a écrit :
Can some1 help me? I got DFL gem with ST and got Blood Rage with CWDT how in guied! But i never got full life when Blood Rage is active! I always have 4335\4338 life! Whats wrong with that? My DFL gem didnt work? or what?

Don't worry, as long as your leech is higher than your degen (i.e. your life isn't going down) you're considered to be on full life.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Thank you for the guide! The build has been a blast so far, shuffled around some of the skill points as I needed things and have had no problems leveling.

Sorry if I missed it elsewhere but any thoughts on Carnage Heart or The Retch? Assuming you can cover resists.
Thanks for taking the time to write both the guide and detailed answers here - its much appreciated. I'm level 55 now and following it strictly, and all is well...except one bit: with so much mana reserved, I'm sitting at ~60 total mana remaining. Frequently, even with mana leech running (Soulraker plus an additional .4% leech gem) I simply don't have enough to cast the spells when I'm damaged. For example, I haven't seen my Ice Golem in a good 30 minutes - he costs 36 mana, and while spamming ST (of course, if Im being damaged Im mid fight and thus attacking enemies) mana seems to barely if ever go across that threshold.

Any suggestions? Is this something that simply improves later on with more mana/gear/etc.? Otherwise, the build is brilliant, and this is a minor flaw I noticed at this early-ish stage.
"
Riseup a écrit :
Thanks for taking the time to write both the guide and detailed answers here - its much appreciated. I'm level 55 now and following it strictly, and all is well...except one bit: with so much mana reserved, I'm sitting at ~60 total mana remaining. Frequently, even with mana leech running (Soulraker plus an additional .4% leech gem) I simply don't have enough to cast the spells when I'm damaged. For example, I haven't seen my Ice Golem in a good 30 minutes - he costs 36 mana, and while spamming ST (of course, if Im being damaged Im mid fight and thus attacking enemies) mana seems to barely if ever go across that threshold.

Any suggestions? Is this something that simply improves later on with more mana/gear/etc.? Otherwise, the build is brilliant, and this is a minor flaw I noticed at this early-ish stage.

Im 82 now and in mapping and bosses I have 150 mana or so after the 2 auras, and it sustains at over 100 mana if you're hitting something.
"
Riseup a écrit :

Did you manage to get the Enlighten gem yet? Linked with Hatred and Herald of Ash it will decrease the % of Mana reserved.

Also, check if you're not supporting those two Gems with something else. It sounded like a good idea to me to buff these two gems with whatever was gaining dust in my gem stash while I saved to buy Enlighten... then I noticed that this increased the % of Mana reserved by a whole damn lot so for now I'm running around with an empty socket instead.
As a starter build... I'm tempted to go Alira for the 15% all res, and the crit multi. Is that completely retarded vs. 2 skill pts? Just feel like the all res and crit multi is always worth it when it's your league starter.
"
PhateX a écrit :
Thank you for the guide! The build has been a blast so far, shuffled around some of the skill points as I needed things and have had no problems leveling.

Sorry if I missed it elsewhere but any thoughts on Carnage Heart or The Retch? Assuming you can cover resists.

I like the Carnage Heart. It's a cheap solution for an amulet. If you can't afford a good rare then go for it. At some point though you can get a much better rare with life, damage and resists.

The Retch is pretty damn good. Lots of damage through flask duration and chaos damage. The only reason I didn't have it was because it was expensive and this is a budget build. Also it makes it harder to cap resists when you have a Belly. I see that currently it's cheap on Bestiary (30c). It'll likely go up but still, its damn nice at that price.

"
Riseup a écrit :

60 ? How did you manage to do that ? As ricmadeira said, did you link your auras to something else ? Even without enlighten I have 180 mana free. 223 with enlighten. You can turn off HoA, you'll get a bit less damage but you can't play well with such low mana. But again, check your setup, there must be something wrong.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide

"
LordDivine a écrit :
As a starter build... I'm tempted to go Alira for the 15% all res, and the crit multi. Is that completely retarded vs. 2 skill pts? Just feel like the all res and crit multi is always worth it when it's your league starter.

With a rare chest it's not hard to cap resists. So the crit multi alone isn't worth the 2 points it costs. But if you prefer it, it's not a wrong choice.
In 95% of the builds I kill all bandits now. With the previous system you had better choice. With the current system it's rarely worth it for me.

Dernière édition par Aias_o_Telamonios, le 7 mars 2018 05:41:34
New PoB link added with Belly (more life, more damage with a slight tweak to the tree).

Also updated the FAQ and Gear sections with the latest suggestions. Thanks guys.

Hi. First of all thank you for the great and detailed guide.
Second: what do you think about the stat projectile speed. It is quite easy to get and increases the range of ST immense.

With kind regards
Pacisi

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires