[On Hold] Kinetic Blast Deadeye [Magic Find Speed Mapper]

Dernière édition par etherealflamezxc, le 15 nov. 2019 11:13:29
"
etherealflamezxc a écrit :
Whats firts to upgrade 6link or dying sun?

i personally would go for dying sun and just focus your kb in thunderfists.
Very nice build, first time i try KB on a deadeye and its doing great, fast and safe most of the time even on T16 maps.
Thanks for your guide and sharing this nice build !
reason why not to use ice bite? instead of lightning pen probably. Free frenzy generation as you are shattering pretty much everything. Also if you use it over light pen it's 1 less off color you need.
Why you don't use the passive Point Blank?
+50% dmg for explosive KB it's really good.
"
gizmo032 a écrit :

because it would lower your damage during clear and only help with the boss. Also the Point Blank only effects the projectile and he gets more dmg from overlapping explosions. Point blank is better for barrage. not KB
"
KaseyM21 a écrit :
"
gizmo032 a écrit :

because it would lower your damage during clear and only help with the boss. Also the Point Blank only effects the projectile and he gets more dmg from overlapping explosions. Point blank is better for barrage. not KB

Oh okay, thanks for answer!
But i don't understand, what you mean: "Also the Point Blank only effects the projectile and he gets more dmg from overlapping explosions" ??
Dernière édition par gizmo032, le 20 mai 2018 13:46:07
Tombfist is also a great pair of gloves for this deadeye. You can socket a murderous eye jewel with life and flat elemental damage so that you'll have a 10% more damage from intimidation. Works wonders!
"
gizmo032 a écrit :

But i don't understand, what you mean: "Also the Point Blank only effects the projectile and he gets more dmg from overlapping explosions" ??

Point Blank is "Projectile Attack Hits deal up to 50% more damage......"

Kinetic Blast has 2 damage sources. the Projectile and the explosion. a single target can only be hit by a single projectile (basically no shotgunning). So you lure boss to a wall and you use KB on it. it ends up only getting hit by a single projectile, but the other projectiles will explode on the wall allowing the explosions to overlap. so you can hit boss with 10 explosions but only 1 projectile per cast.

"
KaseyM21 a écrit :
"
gizmo032 a écrit :

Point Blank is "Projectile Attack Hits deal up to 50% more damage......"

Kinetic Blast has 2 damage sources. the Projectile and the explosion. a single target can only be hit by a single projectile (basically no shotgunning). So you lure boss to a wall and you use KB on it. it ends up only getting hit by a single projectile, but the other projectiles will explode on the wall allowing the explosions to overlap. so you can hit boss with 10 explosions but only 1 projectile per cast.

Oh yeah, i know it. I'm only interested one moment: Point Blank give more damage for explosions from Kinetic Blast ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires