[On Hold] Kinetic Blast Deadeye [Magic Find Speed Mapper]

"
1 small tip for people starting to level this build.
Until you have money for Bisco`s collar you can use corrupted Spinefuse Talisman.
Not only it will give you IIQ but also will increase your DPS.
My version has 6% IIQ and was not very expensive
This is a good tip, it's always tricky to balance IIQ with movespeed and damage and these can be great options because you can get stats besides quant!
hello..

this is my first build. in this league.

im lvl 87 . but have not completed the 2 last ascendency points.

because with this skillthree and gear, I cant do it. how could I solve this the easiest to run fast through there ?

"
vital84 a écrit :
hello..

this is my first build. in this league.

im lvl 87 . but have not completed the 2 last ascendency points.

because with this skillthree and gear, I cant do it. how could I solve this the easiest to run fast through there ?

I did uber lab quite easily with my gear at level 83. Drag izaro into a wall with decoy totem/knockback barrage and fire away. I switched out my rings for life+damage/res rings instead of biscos.
Hey bro. Im starting up at ssf bestiary and was wondering whats is better between KB/Barrage Deadeye, Glacial Totens and LA/Barrage Deadeye. Can u help me?
Edit* figured it out
Dernière édition par marshes, le 28 avr. 2018 06:55:16
Hi! idk if this was already answered but; can we play this for scion? if so which ascendancy to choose. tnx! :D
Reserved
"
Hey bro. Im starting up at ssf bestiary and was wondering whats is better between KB/Barrage Deadeye, Glacial Totens and LA/Barrage Deadeye. Can u help me?
I'd recommend GC totems as a league starter in SSF.

"
Hi! idk if this was already answered but; can we play this for scion? if so which ascendancy to choose. tnx! :D
It's an okay choice to do Scion, more jewel slots and potential better scaling into the late game because of that. I would opt for Deadeye + Elementalist but you could talk me into Slayer, Pathfinder, Inquis, or Assassin also.
Dernière édition par thi3n, le 1 mai 2018 19:16:30
"
AkumaNoTsubasa a écrit :
"
snowman41 a écrit :
"
AkumaNoTsubasa a écrit :
Trying this build in standard. I am using Tempest's Binding for my Kinetic Blast and thinking about Queen of the Forest as 6 Link for barrage for bosses.
What links would you suggest for Barrage?

My current gear:

Need to change the gloves to gripped ones with lightning damage but the resistances are so sexy.

Thanks in advance

edit: Switched to a 6L Queen and Path of Building offers these gems as best in slot: http://prntscr.com/j2jxw2 is that correct?

GMP is best if you dont have any additional sources of additional projectiles, i.e. Dying Sun/Deadeye ascendency/Barrage helm enchant. If you have any of those, I would recommend using slower proj.

I got a dying sun but no helm enchantment
Also for the enchantment I am not sure yet if kinetic blast or barrage...
At the moment I only plan to use this as a quick map runner for like T10-T12 or something (dunno if that works out). But with the current gem levels even t3 is kinda rough unless I got some headhunter stacks but well... gems are just 14-16 so a bit underleveled. Farming Blood Aqueducts like crazy.

Why in the world would you use 80+exalt gear and not spend a few chaos getting at least some corrupted 20/20 gems?
Hi there!,
Nice builds BTW!

Is this a good build to play in the Flashback RACE ?
I really like to play with GC, I saw your Hiero Totems build and I LOVE IT! I sell all my stuff in Bestiary to make it as close as I can to your build, It was pretty fun, safe and tons of dmg, I was thinking of which build will be better to reach lvl 95 and farm items to another build, which one do you think is better for a starter in this race!!

Thanks for all your effort ( Sorry for my bad English)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires