[3.2][Slayer/Reave/Blade Flurry] Embrace the Madness [Oni-Goroshi/Budget to End Game]

"
Kurnis a écrit :
level 88, with 6.8k life (and some phys damage reduction nodes) and decent damage. Hydra and minotaur crushed me. I got one-shot by both. Maybe it was the mods on the map, but damn. Not sure what to do at this point. The only thing left is to upgrade my boots with a little more life.

On a separate note, since oni-goroshi is now hitting for around 11% (after resists) of my life per second, is there an alternative, possibly more expensive, weapon to switch to? I'd love to keep my damage consistent without having that burn eat into my life leech all the time.

you can upgrade a lot of your gear, got for elder boots with endurrance charge on kill, switch tombfist to spiked gloves with nice max life and res. I'M on 6.3k life and I got no troubles with guardians, killed minotaur deathless and also killed shaper after it.

And if you go with enlighten lvl 4 and arctic armour and sin's rebirth, you wont have the oni goroshi problem any longer.
How are spiked gloves superior to tombfist? Intimidate is 10% more damage (hard to beat). It also gives 6% life and i have a jewel with +30 life. help me understand?

but that last part you said.... I guess I missed that in the guide. Her embrace counts as an ignite? Sin's rebirth negates the damage from Her Embrace???

also, you should know that I do have arctic armmour, but even more, it does NOT reduce damage from Her Embrace, since Her Embrace does not "hit".
"
Kurnis a écrit :
How are spiked gloves superior to tombfist? Intimidate is 10% more damage (hard to beat). It also gives 6% life and i have a jewel with +30 life. help me understand?

but that last part you said.... I guess I missed that in the guide. Her embrace counts as an ignite? Sin's rebirth negates the damage from Her Embrace???

also, you should know that I do have arctic armmour, but even more, it does NOT reduce damage from Her Embrace, since Her Embrace does not "hit".

You can get double or even triple resistances on spiked gloves which means you get easier to max resistances, or you can go full dmg on your rings/amulet.

No clue about Sins rebirth but it's useless anyways. You should leech more than enough to negate her embrace and blood rage.

Arctic armour doesn't reduce the damage of her embrace. it reduces every incoming physical and fire damage which means you get less damage from external sources. Less damage taken = your leech is more effective and you die less. Also you should have max fire res anyways which means that her embrace doesn't do that much damage.
Dernière édition par Asmia, le 31 mars 2018 01:37:01
Hey just wondering, why choose so many one handed melee weapon passives rather than two handed?

Oops I dum didnt even see the sword :P
Dernière édition par marsd, le 31 mars 2018 06:04:17
hey guys,

please, can anyone check my profile and let me know what should be my next upgrades?

Right now I'm focusing to get Kaom's heart, but what next?

Thanks in advance, I'm pretty new in this great game.
"
gerill a écrit :
hey guys,

please, can anyone check my profile and let me know what should be my next upgrades?

Your characters aren't visible in your profile so we can't tell you. Change your settings.
"
Asmia a écrit :
"
Kurnis a écrit :

You can get double or even triple resistances on spiked gloves which means you get easier to max resistances, or you can go full dmg on your rings/amulet.

No clue about Sins rebirth but it's useless anyways. You should leech more than enough to negate her embrace and blood rage.

Arctic armour doesn't reduce the damage of her embrace. it reduces every incoming physical and fire damage which means you get less damage from external sources. Less damage taken = your leech is more effective and you die less. Also you should have max fire res anyways which means that her embrace doesn't do that much damage.

Sry was my fault with arctic Amour.

But as he wrote, you go for spiked Gloves for res so you can go for a nice shaped amu(gave me around 120k dps) and 1 assassins curse Ring. Also elder boots with endurance charge on kill is Very nice for your def.

edit: I ran some maps with sin's reebirth ans some elder, but I switched back to diamond flask
Dernière édition par Angren1991, le 1 avr. 2018 07:09:35
"
Asmia a écrit :
"
gerill a écrit :
hey guys,

Your characters aren't visible in your profile so we can't tell you. Change your settings.

Sorry, it should be visible now.
"
gerill a écrit :
"
Asmia a écrit :
"
gerill a écrit :
hey guys,

Sorry, it should be visible now.

You didn't take the crit chance/crit multi nodes on the left side of the tree. That's a lot of damage you lose for a shit jewel.

You took druidic rite + a 30 int node but did you try to take mana flows which gives you flat mana + %mana + mana regeneration + 20 int? Would be one more point you could invest.

Your spiked gloves are absolute trash. You take them for their implizit which is at best +20% melee phys dmg and you just rolled an enchant over it.

No lion's roar.

Are your resistances even maxed? Try to get boots with triple resistances with at least 30% each.

and the worst of all. A 4-link belly with 33% life? wtf? at least try to get a belly with 40% life.

Why no Kaoms heart? You don't need a 4-link. Just put Ancetral Protector in your boots.
Thanks man, this is exactly what I needed!

as I said, I'm new in this game and I still don't see many things... especially the fail with the gloves...

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires