[3.7-Slayer] 2h Freezing Cyclone! *Out Dated*

"
Entw1ne a écrit :
"
kobain a écrit :
is this axe decent?

"Decent" is underselling it quite a bit haha. Built in Lvl 20 Fortify, +20% ASPD on Kill, High-end damage, dat LIGHT RADIUS, yeah it's fairly decent.

You could make a better axe with less than 18 exalts. For 18 exalts I would want to less junk mods and some hybrid physical/accuracy on it.

If it just had the fortify support and elder attack speed mod with no other mods it would be worth more than with junk dex mod, lightning damage and global accuracy/light radius.
Currently using the Max Freeze set up and i have to say, it's fun.
Hey could you have a look on my character and tell me what would you improve, I've been playing with this build for few days now and it's super fun, dps is insane 220k in hideout, 580kish after killed pots popped and 935k was the maximum dps I could reach with totem flasks, after killed etc, but im dying quite often. My freezing char https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Dimasek/characters
Dernière édition par Dimasek, le 6 juil. 2019 12:06:58
"
AldarisGrave a écrit :
Currently using the Max Freeze set up and i have to say, it's fun.

Yup, pretty much anything works with your gear and pre-mapping. If you decide to farm higher maps, a non-max freeze set-up will prevail since you're missing quite a bit of damage with that set-up. If you decide to farm lower tiers or start overgearing again, then max freeze set-up will get better.

When you're in need of more damage but want to keep some freezing, look into the Herald of Ice set-up to cause freezing explosions.

"
Dimasek a écrit :
Hey could you have a look on my character and tell me what would you improve

Your characters are hidden.

Profile > Privacy > Un-check Hide Characters and save.
I am loving this build and having fun, but now that I hit T13, I feel like I have missed something on the defensive side. Getting killed quite a bit.

Fairly new to posting, so please let me know if I need to add more info...

Can anyone take a look at my stuff and see if I need to do anything? More life? I compare to some similar builds on poe.ninja and did not think I was too out of whack at 5.4k life.

tooltip damage w/ just aura+curse is 200k. 319k after first hit, 380k w/ the chief out, 550k w/ flasks popped.

Character is Hallinskii in the link below.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Tavener/characters
"
Tavener a écrit :
I am loving this build and having fun, but now that I hit T13, I feel like I have missed something on the defensive side. Getting killed quite a bit.

I would use curse immune Quicksilver over Writhing jar.
I don't think the belt is worth it over a phys dmg, ele dmg, high hp, and 2-3 resists. You should have enough Onslaught from axes.
With added resists from belt, you can add some more damage modifiers to either rings and amulet.
21/20 your skill gems. In some cases a 20/0 is worth more than a 1/20, so you can sell the gem you have a buy a 1/20 to level back up. Otherwise vendor the skill gem with a GCP to start it back over with 20%. *Farm lower maps while your damage is tanked.
I would trade Harvester of Foes for the 2 2-point jewel slots when you buy them. 2 damage mods + hp each.
Changed Added Cold support to Blind Support. Possibly even switching Double Strike and Faster Attacks so the Vaal DS can also blind/freeze?

Nothing else is really standing out. Most of what I said increases your HP and damage.
Alright I unhid my char now https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Dimasek :)
Alright I unhid my char now https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Dimasek :)
"
Dimasek a écrit :
Alright I unhid my char now :)

Faster Casting does not work in your axe. Those are both attacks and FC supports spells.
21/20 skill/support gems (see my comment above about buying/selling or vendoring).
You have Hatred Watcher's Eye so you should switch your Hrimburn to rare gloves with cold conversion craft (more HP and damage mods than Hrimbrun).
Better boots: more resists and enchant, ideally 30-35% movement speed.
The added resists on gloves/boots might make it easier to upgrade rings and belt to have more HP and damage mods.
You are missing 4 passives from quests (unless you went not kill all, then only 2). Use those points to complete the 2 2-point jewels with 2 dmg rolls and HP each.
Finishing Ascendancy will add a bunch of stats depending if you go Impact or Bane.

From there, I would consider trading Harvester of Foes for 25% HP. And possibly Hatchet Master too if you want another 20% HP.
What's the opinion on Assassin's Mark vs Frostbite? Any viable options for dual-cursing?

Really torn between the two. All the benefits from AM are great, but it's hard to pass up reducing enemy resistance %... That adds up to a ton of gained damage that isn't visible on the tooltip.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires