[3.7-Slayer] 2h Freezing Cyclone! *Out Dated*

Dernière édition par Clypeus3, le 7 juin 2020 17:37:43
Have you thought of using blood and sand as well? it gives a good chunk of dps for 10% aura res. Although I think you would need to have enlighten to be able to use it with frostbite and hatred.
Freezien
"
azndecoy101 a écrit :
Have you thought of using blood and sand as well? it gives a good chunk of dps for 10% aura res. Although I think you would need to have enlighten to be able to use it with frostbite and hatred.

I tried it out before switching to Frostbite and the flexibility is nice for boss/AOE, but the mana reserved is a huge loss. You would need a 5L to do all 3 with Enlighten. If you did do that, you'd have like 100 mana unreserved at 90 with a level 4 Enlighten (crazy expensive). At that point it would be way cheaper to get 1 or 2 - mana cost crafts and make Cyclone free or almost free.

My 6L Cyclone mana cost is 9. Get 2 of the -5 crafts for 0 cost Cyclone and you won't need Enlighten. Maybe end game switch to the exalt one hoping for 0 cost Cyclone with 1 craft?
I am considering playing this build.
Just a quick question: what are the ups and downs compared to a pure physical cyclone?
Right now i play a chieftain with ngahamu's flame, but i can allready see the dmg-ceiling. so my question is: will i be able to kill uber-elder with this freezing cyclone?
"
Clypeus3 a écrit :
hi, planning on running this build. I want to change some things tho, is it possible to run it with claws? i'm planning on using elder claws with the mod chance to steal mods from mobs, also 29 radius on cyclone is very low, how can i increase it?

Going claws would be a completely different build. I suggest getting Path of Building and testing some things out in there then in game.

I like how with the all the new cyclone meme builds covering the screen that 29 radius feels 'very low'... but taking impact would give you more area. I think with claws you'd need to get most of your area from out places than the passive tree.

"
azndecoy101 a écrit :

I used it while leveling, was interesting but that's about it. I don't think it would be worth running over either hatred/frostbite and like Blackdeath101 said I don't think it is worth the hassle to get to work with Hatred/frostbite.

"
Neunzehnhundert93 a écrit :
I am considering playing this build.
Just a quick question: what are the ups and downs compared to a pure physical cyclone?

With the way impale is scaling physical damage right now... which will probably be changed... the downside of going ele conversion is you don't get to use the crazy damage increase impale is giving to pure physical.

That's the only real downside, rest is basically the same.

"
doylezeebeast a écrit :
Right now i play a chieftain with ngahamu's flame, but i can allready see the dmg-ceiling. so my question is: will i be able to kill uber-elder with this freezing cyclone?

It's doable but there are far better builds that are specifically for uber elder if that's what you're after. As stated in the guide I start every league with this build because it's what I like to clear maps with. Then after I've stacked enough currency I start deciding what specific thing I want to do next.

Do I want to uber elder farm?
Do I want to farm labs?
Am I pushing further in delve this league?

Depending on the answer I find a build that is specifically designed for that purpose. That said these days I really just farm maps. I've farmed uber elder enough in previous leagues... delved far... and I really got to be in a certain mindset to farm Uber Lab these days.
Hey great build having tons of fun. I'm sort of a casual player dont know much about theorycrafting and such and just play every new league with someone's elses build to try kill shaper.

I ran into survival issues during mapping (yellow maps) to certain encounters i just get 1 shot because of my low life pool. Is there anything wrong with my gear right now that i should change other then get more +life on certain pieces.

Could you take a look for me please.
"
Chaoshockwow a écrit :
Hey great build having tons of fun. I'm sort of a casual player dont know much about theorycrafting and such and just play every new league with someone's elses build to try kill shaper.

I ran into survival issues during mapping (yellow maps) to certain encounters i just get 1 shot because of my low life pool. Is there anything wrong with my gear right now that i should change other then get more +life on certain pieces.

Could you take a look for me please.

It's something that will become less of a factor once you start getting more links. You don't have fortify anywhere right now which would help.

As smooth as putting Frostbite on Blasphemy is, I don't think it's out of the question to try other setups. Curse on Hit with Leap Slam or your totem, or even tossed into a CWDT setup. You'd be able to grab Herald of Ash and Blood and Sand and still be comfortable on mana. You're not really losing the Frostbite debuff, although it won't have the same sort of always on effect.

I'm not saying Blasphemy/Frostbite isn't the better way to map. I'm simply saying that there are other viable options.
I currently converted 90% phys > cold dmg (from tree and hrimsorrow)

Do you think it's worth using this belt?

Dyadian Dawn Heavy Belt

Sacrificing 10% physical damage for 1% leech and the ignite (Hrimburn)?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires