[3.1] Windripper Currency Generator (FAQ included)

"
itsMartini a écrit :
"
Hejti a écrit :
Whats ur opinion on going Deadeye instead of Raider in 3.2? Seems like it might be faster with better lvling and probably a good dmg also?

I haven't looked into it. I'll be testing other builds in 3.2 most likely.

ah, was curious about ur opinion. I wonder if they moved The Doctor from Burial Chambers to a higher map. Also do u think it gonna be worth it to rush Zana 8 for the Harbingers or no?
"
Hejti a écrit :
"
itsMartini a écrit :
"
Hejti a écrit :
Whats ur opinion on going Deadeye instead of Raider in 3.2? Seems like it might be faster with better lvling and probably a good dmg also?

I haven't looked into it. I'll be testing other builds in 3.2 most likely.

ah, was curious about ur opinion. I wonder if they moved The Doctor from Burial Chambers to a higher map. Also do u think it gonna be worth it to rush Zana 8 for the Harbingers or no?

They clearly state that they moved div cards around. I would hazard a guess that doctor is one of them, but my guess is as good as yours as to where it may end up.

Harbinger all depends on the balancing of shard drops. If they have the same drop rates as Harbinger league, I would never pay 6c to put it on a map.
so....good league starter? I like this build a lot but not sure if this should be a first or second char
What's the best flat ele damage on abyss jewels, Cold, Lightning or fire, or it doesn't matter as long it's just some flat ele dmg ?

I been going for flat cold/lightning damage mostly, or it's better to mix it up ?

I see you doing some flat fire damage, isn't it better to only stack cold/lightning damage for freeze/shock effect ?
Dernière édition par radspawn, le 9 avr. 2018 16:12:39
"
radspawn a écrit :
What's the best flat ele damage on abyss jewels, Cold, Lightning or fire, or it doesn't matter as long it's just some flat ele dmg ?

I been going for flat cold/lightning damage mostly, or it's better to mix it up ?

I see you doing some flat fire damage, isn't it better to only stack cold/lightning damage for freeze/shock effect ?

Cold and lightning is better.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires