[3.1] Death by a Thousand Cuts - Oni-Goroshi/Blade Flurry - 1M+ DPS

hi,im a noob and the build looks very fun, but I like to play alone and i wanted to know if it's possible to play without any pet/totem.
Sorry for my bad english.
"
ChevalierSolaire a écrit :
hi,im a noob and the build looks very fun, but I like to play alone and i wanted to know if it's possible to play without any pet/totem.

Yes, golem/totem are not mandatory but they're extremely good damage boosts so most people choose them, it's mostly for single-target.
"
Phosphenez a écrit :
"
ChevalierSolaire a écrit :

Yes, golem/totem are not mandatory but they're extremely good damage boosts so most people choose them, it's mostly for single-target.

Thx my friend
no build video

167% life - not hc viable

grabbing eagle eye for accuracy even though its a non issue for the build

No jewel sockets on tree

nty lol
I wouldn't suggest this build for hardcore. It isn't squishy but it's not tanky enough to never die. Oni-Goroshi also does not lend itself well to hardcore outside of the fact that it is reliably farm-able and fairly easy to use while lvling.

I'll update the PoB hopefully tomorrow, it has chnaged quite a bit and now has 3 jewel slots on the tree and will take a 4th at lvl 94.
Dernière édition par Phoenix512, le 10 janv. 2018 15:39:24
hey , did you consider going infernal blow with Xoph's amulet for the full conversion? how would that look like

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires