[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
TrueTheris a écrit :
What do you think about this sword?
It seems to be very strong according to PoB.

Thats good budget alternative, but jewelled foil or corsar sword with same PDPS is better
Is Outmatch and Outlast purely for the DPS increase? I'm having trouble figuring out how one maintains endurance charges, especially when later on we're to switch to a stat-stick offhand and won't be killing things with the offhand.
"
Malignant_Slurpee a écrit :
Is Outmatch and Outlast purely for the DPS increase? I'm having trouble figuring out how one maintains endurance charges, especially when later on we're to switch to a stat-stick offhand and won't be killing things with the offhand.

Nevermind, answered my own question buy actually reading crap for a change. I had thought a sword in the main hand was required for reave.
Hey - Could use some advice on my next gear upgrades. finding my dmg lacking and survivability pretty meh without using Thief's Torment. I also like the QOL for life/mana regen with Thief's Torment.

Profile is public so would appreciate any tips!
Coming to an end game, is it reasonable to put reave to 4-socket item and using Blade Flurry on 6-link for bosses?
I have two questions about yout builds. First how you deal with reflect and second are there any map mods you have to avoid?
"
slowik010 a écrit :
I have two questions about yout builds. First how you deal with reflect and second are there any map mods you have to avoid?

No deal with "No leech", "element/phys reflect".
Looking for advice on improving my gear. Specifically defensively as I haven't run into DPS issues yet. I'm sitting just under 4400 life. I feel like I've gotten to the point where decent upgrades are going to be in the 1ex+ range?

It's getting pretty frustrating to juggle my jewelry around to stay res capped. Should I just ditch my helm for a solid rare? Thanks

EDIT - Also, where are you all getting your Int? I just got Loreweave recently which means I can afford to drop some from jewelry, but is there a better option?

EDIT#2 - What should be my chance to hit w/Reave?

Dernière édition par Malheura, le 17 sept. 2018 23:34:54
The last one is a good question
Can you tell us kissmeq what's your chance to hit? (acc. Rating)
Where are this S.R.S?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires