[3.1] Pwn's 1m DPS Oni-Goroshi PermaFlicker Slayer

Yes, I'm using a staunching flask for corrupting blood.

Losing the bleed on myself doesn't drop the frenzy charges it just removes the bleed. I'll typically still have 6 frenzy charges to consume and will definitely get bleed back on me within those 6 charges.

6 flickers x 3 hits for multistrike = 18 hits minimum if single target.
25% chance to bleed.

You can do the math but it's nearly impossible to not get bleed back in 18 hits.
Fresh builds all day.
"
Flexecutor a écrit :
what is the ascendency order?

I recommend getting Endless Hunger first then Impact.
Fresh builds all day.
"
DarthPwn a écrit :
"
Flexecutor a écrit :
what is the ascendency order?

I recommend getting Endless Hunger first then Impact.

Thanks!
Could you run this with a Champion for comparable damage? Not having Brutal Fervor and lots of wasted ascendancy nodes on two-hand stat boosts seems like this Flicker Strike build is less "efficient" than a traditional Oro's or Terminus flicker build. With Champion, we get a permanent Fortify and associated buffs in the "Fortitude" line, and other goodies from the "First to Strike, Last to Fall" and "Inspirational" nodes.

The downsides from picking Champion is that we no longer have the 20% cull, overleech, and free melee splash from Slayer. I did notice that you use multistrike anyway in your 6L setup, so that splash shouldn't be too much of an issue.

I'm a noob with PoB, but I swapped Slayer for Champion and added in the Fortify buff, and the Flicker Strike dps increased. Would you be able to comment on the pros/cons of Slayer vs Champion?

Dernière édition par TastyGoldfish, le 30 déc. 2017 06:55:05
Dont know if anyone has the same problem but I'm really struggling to cap my resistances even though I'm using rare gloves instead of tombfist.
Abyss jewels and regular jewels will help. Look at my character for reference.
"
Could you run this with a Champion for comparable damage? Not having Brutal Fervor and lots of wasted ascendancy nodes on two-hand stat boosts seems like this Flicker Strike build is less "efficient" than a traditional Oro's or Terminus flicker build. With Champion, we get a permanent Fortify and associated buffs in the "Fortitude" line, and other goodies from the "First to Strike, Last to Fall" and "Inspirational" nodes.

The downsides from picking Champion is that we no longer have the 20% cull, overleech, and free melee splash from Slayer. I did notice that you use multistrike anyway in your 6L setup, so that splash shouldn't be too much of an issue.

I'm a noob with PoB, but I swapped Slayer for Champion and added in the Fortify buff, and the Flicker Strike dps increased. Would you be able to comment on the pros/cons of Slayer vs Champion?

You could definitely run Champion for flicker but if you want to use the The Red Trail and Golden Rule combo I'd recommend Slayer for the overleech. No other Ascedancy can get overleech to offset the degen from bleed and "Her Embrace".
Fresh builds all day.
Skill tree ??
I just finished a deathless Minotaur run making some adjustments to gear.

Swap Abyssus for Starkonja's.
Swap Ruthless gem in 6L for Fortify.
Swap Hatred for Arctic Armor and Herald of Ash.

This combination reduces our damage by about 25% but increases our survivability greatly.

I'll be putting a video up shortly of the Minotaur kill.
Fresh builds all day.
"
DarthPwn a écrit :
I just finished a deathless Minotaur run making some adjustments to gear.

Swap Abyssus for Starkonja's.
Swap Ruthless gem in 6L for Fortify.
Swap Hatred for Arctic Armor and Herald of Ash.

This combination reduces our damage by about 25% but increases our survivability greatly.

I'll be putting a video up shortly of the Minotaur kill.

Thank you so much, you're the man!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires