[3.1] Pwn's 1m DPS Oni-Goroshi PermaFlicker Slayer

"
olorafik a écrit :
Bandits?

Kill them all.

Just got this item from Elder. Pretty good for this build.

Hi all,
just wanted to give my opinion:
I try this Build in Abyss at the moment - Levelling was great but once i hit maps i got killed that often it stopped me from playing.
Reading all your comments i knew that i need more crit, but what really helped me in addition:
Swapping out Ruthless and add Fortify
Swapping out Multistrike and add Maim
At the moment that way it feels a lot smoother.

Thank you all for your comments so far!
How many of you have actually managed to clear endgame maps safely and reliably? I'm really having a hard time getting past level 90 and clearing anything higher than t12 or so, without dying every so often.

Shaper buffed or twinned bosses often mess me up. Then you get the occasional stupidly strong abyss mob that just one shots me. Purity of Fire doesn't help much in ele weakness/vulnerability maps so my overleech can hardly keep up with Her Embrace and bleed. These's more, but I find those the most difficult to deal with.
I've tried Fortify instead of Ruthless, but that didn't really make much of a difference. I'm not even using Abyssus so I can't imagine what it would be like with that. About the only "endgame" content I can somewhat reliably do is uberlab if I use Blade Flurry instead of Flicker and even then, depending on the buffs, Izaro sometimes oneshots me with Kaom's and massive shrine on, but I put that on me just failing to avoid some hard hitting attacks of his.
another edit: for uberlab i was using starkjona's, fortify in place of ruthless, and artic armor, no red dream so a few more points into health and was never coming close to dieing to izaro.

I'm running this build daily, character is Sunflicked - I can clear everything t15 pretty much any mods but no life leech/ele reflect with ease, lvl 92- i changed the build up a bit, and i was using starkjona's+fortify to get to level 92, but now just abyssus and ruthless. i also managed to get my resistances to 75/75/75 for the oak since we do a combination of everything, especially with my modified setup. I also changed the tree a bit, and i'm using a The Red Dream jewel to generate endurance charges so cwdt/immortal/enfeeble works decently well as well as reduced damage. Feel free to check it out/ask questions because i love this build, prolly going to keep playing it and my cyclone slayer all season. i also stream is pretty regularly if you want to see this thing absolutely delete any t15 map. twitch.tv/sunlote

edit: just ran 3 t15's chis/alch/vaal'd, died once to shaped wasteland boss that was unidentified so it must have been some crazy %boss damage, ran through all my gems/stats/passive tree at the end of the video. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/223495854
Dernière édition par Irra_set, le 28 janv. 2018 22:15:37
I am having real problems now with this build (level 85)

It seems that several times during each map I just run out of frenzy charges and straight up die most of the time

I have 33.5% crit chance, and really do not know how to get any more...

any help or tips would be appreciated... would blood rage help, for example?
"
donaldtroll a écrit :

It seems that several times during each map I just run out of frenzy charges and straight up die most of the time

drop your 3 points in 5% life nodes, take the nodes at the top right towards trickery. this will net you the same amount of health plus 20 strength and then all the benefits of trickery which is 20% crit chance.

also your anti-bleed flask is 7 seconds long, that's 7 seconds you can't bleed and gain frenzy charges during that time, so make sure you're only using it after a fight to remove the bleed to run to the next pack cause if you're hitting that while flicking, you got like 6 hits and you'll be done... but don't start flicking until the affect wears off, your honestly better off getting a reduced duration bleed flask and just using it after a pack is done if you need to at all.
Dernière édition par Irra_set, le 30 janv. 2018 15:32:43
"
donaldtroll a écrit :

I use a Doedre's Elixir at the moment - provides me with 1 Charge, then 1 AA and there it goes.

Im doing good with this build. So far I've reached t15 maps without dying (with the right map mods) you just have to plan your move and tread carefully. The only thing that killed me was latency lag.
Dernière édition par lord_rebl, le 31 janv. 2018 11:02:34
What would be a good glove enchant for this build considering its mostly elemental?
"
Lovesru a écrit :
What would be a good glove enchant for this build considering its mostly elemental?

i'm using 2 abyss socket tombfists, however if you're not running impressence ammy, the tombfists with elemental weakness on hit curse on it would be great for this build, or you could just run spiked gloves with flat physical, since everything scales off of physical like op said it provides 120% bonus, you're buffing all 3 elemental types that way. otherwise the abyss jewels are so op and with tombfist you get to intimidate enemies which is a decent damage boost.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires