[3.1] Pwn's 1m DPS Oni-Goroshi PermaFlicker Slayer

"
ChrismaU a écrit :
what i should aim to increase life and damage now?(4500 life and 8kdmg(on ho with aura)
and Atziri's Acuity is good for the build?
my profile is open and the character is "peganomeuvrau"
Also im having im having some problems generating charges on bosses like Izaro on uber for example

Atziri's Acuity is pretty much garbage right now and not worth trying to get IMO.

Sometimes you won't land a bleed on the first flicker strike against a single target.

On a cold start there are 2 options.

1) Flicker and evade if no bleed, flicker again and evade if no bleed. This can be annoying if you are very unlucky.

2) Use an offhand swap bow to use puncture. This guarantees a bleed on you and allows for instant frenzy charge generation.
Fresh builds all day.
"
ChrismaU a écrit :
what i should aim to increase life and damage now?(4500 life and 8kdmg(on ho with aura)
and Atziri's Acuity is good for the build?
my profile is open and the character is "peganomeuvrau"
Also im having im having some problems generating charges on bosses like Izaro on uber for example

I'm working on a secondary 4L setup with Flicker strike + Bleed (just lvl 1 since all lvls give 25% bleed chance) + Fortify + Endurance Charge on Stun for generating charges, applying fortify and with some luck also getting endurance charges. This can be used either as an initializer or just from time to time
IGN: Dargeshaad
Hi thanks you for your build.
I cannot maintain my frenzy charge again bosses. Can you take a look my at character .what i did wrong?thanks.
Hi I have problem at the moment to jump with FLicker, sometimes he does 3 jumps then stops flickering in the middle on mob's packs and cant flickers back for CD or something else o.O RIP T.T

Why is this happening? accuracy? fps? lag?
"
Belhor3690 a écrit :
Hi I have problem at the moment to jump with FLicker, sometimes he does 3 jumps then stops flickering in the middle on mob's packs and cant flickers back for CD or something else o.O RIP T.T

I had this same issue but I figured maybe because I was still a low level.
"
travisiscool a écrit :
"
Belhor3690 a écrit :

I had this same issue but I figured maybe because I was still a low level.

You *MUST* have the combination of the Golden Rule Jewel *AND* The Red Trail boots (along with dealing some physical damage and decent crit chance so that you can proc bleeds reliably) for flicker to work properly with this build. This is because the boots will generate a frenzy charge if you are bleeding (and the golden rule applies a bleed to you if you bleed your target). Without frenzy charges, Flicker has a 2s cooldown. This means it's 100% not an option until you hit level 68, at the earliest. Until then, you have to use a different ability. Some solid options include:

-Blade Flurry
-Molten Strike (use 2x of the Wildfire threshhold jewel and ancestral call support)
-Cyclone
-Cleave (use Overwhelming Odds threshhold jewel x2)
-Reave
-Frost blades (Fight For Survival threshhold x2)

"
vietvo151 a écrit :
Hi thanks you for your build.
I cannot maintain my frenzy charge again bosses. Can you take a look my at character .what i did wrong?thanks.

Not OP, but some ideas. First, check your crit chance. If it's too low, you won't proc bleed reliably and therefore won't be able to maintain frenzy charges. If it is low, you have a few options:

-Abyss jewels with "increased crit chance if you haven't crit recently"
-Replace your Ruthless support with Chance to Bleed (you shouldn't be using ruthless anyway, OP didn't update the first page but you should probably be using something else... OP is using Fortify there now) and/or increased critical strike chance support
-Adjust some of the flat damage and/or life nodes in your passive tree to pick up more crit chance nodes.

If that's not the case, there's a few other possiblities:

-You're running maps with the mod "enemies have a X% reduced chance to be hit with blind or bleed" or something like that. This mod is very bad for this build, especially on red maps where X = 90. I would say never run "no leech" mods or the reduced bleed chance mods on a map with this build. Might even want to consider not running "mobs have an X% chance to avoid elemental ailments" because if you're not reliably proccing ignites you aren't getting the Her Embrace buff.
-Your chance to hit is too low, even though your crit rate is fine you still can't reliably land your hits frequently enough (there are some bleed nodes in the tree that will proc a bleed even off a non-crit)

Alternately, you can do what I'm planning on doing, and just not use flicker for bosses. Use a second Oni on weapon swap, and use a better single target ability like blade flurry or molten strike.
Dernière édition par Xyrm, le 4 janv. 2018 13:20:13
"
Xyrm a écrit :

Not OP, but some ideas. First, check your crit chance. If it's too low, you won't proc bleed reliably and therefore won't be able to maintain frenzy charges. If it is low, you have a few options:

-Abyss jewels with "increased crit chance if you haven't crit recently"
-Replace your Ruthless support with Chance to Bleed (you shouldn't be using ruthless anyway, OP didn't update the first page but you should probably be using something else... OP is using Fortify there now) and/or increased critical strike chance support
-Adjust some of the flat damage and/or life nodes in your passive tree to pick up more crit chance nodes.

This part is not quite right. Bleed is calculated independently from crit. If we don't crit we don't get "Her Embrace" but we would be bleeding enemies even with a 0% crit chance. We get 25% bleed chance from the Razor's Edge notable on the skill tree.

Using a weapon swap bow + puncture can work wonders against a single target boss from a cold start.

Picking up the notable "Red Storm" can also add 25% chance to bleed at the cost of some overall damage.
Fresh builds all day.
Come to think of it, aside from fire Impresence with free blasphemy/flammability, we could use Oskarm and/or shaped ring with assasin mark on hit. Question is, whether flammability is better than assasin's mark on this build or not...
"
felixsimon a écrit :
Come to think of it, aside from fire Impresence with free blasphemy/flammability, we could use Oskarm and/or shaped ring with assasin mark on hit. Question is, whether flammability is better than assasin's mark on this build or not...

Assassin's Mark on hit on a ring is a dream item for this build. Unfortunately they pretty much all cost more than 10-12 exalts if you want any kind of usable stats on it. It would definitely increased the damage by a large amount. I haven't tested Fire Impresence but it might be hard to keep up with resists if losing a bunch off of the amulet slot.
Fresh builds all day.
"
DarthPwn a écrit :
"
felixsimon a écrit :

Assassin's Mark on hit on a ring is a dream item for this build. Unfortunately they pretty much all cost more than 10-12 exalts if you want any kind of usable stats on it. It would definitely increased the damage by a large amount. I haven't tested Fire Impresence but it might be hard to keep up with resists if losing a bunch off of the amulet slot.

I have some thoughts on that. I'm about to start leveling a char for this build, but I have some tweaks I want to try (keep in mind these are THEORY and haven't been proved out):

-1x https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Taming
-1x Fire Impresence
-1x Watcher's Eye jewel with additional cold conversion with hatred, and % of phys damage taken as fire with purity of fire (already purchased). As a result, I'd remove phys to lightning support and replace it with cold to fire (not 100% sure this is the right play, going to try it though). This could work as well with a WE jewel that had "Hatred covers phys to fire", but then you'd use fire pen or something like that instead.
-Added lightning damage with attacks somewhere to proc shock for taming (abyss jewel is a prime candidate)
-Using rare gloves, belt, and one ring for resists/life with optional added phys/crit chance/accuracy
-Making up the last of resistances/accuracy with jewels
-Rather than using Flicker for everything, I'm going to set up 2 oni's and weapon swap between them. Flicker for clearing, and then most likely Blade Flurry (though Molten Strike is a possibility) for single target. Oni is a supremely cheap 6 link so all I really lose is the ability to level up gems for sale in my offslot.

My links would be similar to yours, but since I don't have to worry about abyss jewels messing up gloves 4L (though I realize I sacrifice a 10% more multiplier for this):

-Oni 1: Flicker - Ele Damage - Melee Phys - Multistrike - Cold to Fire - (Fire Pen or Ancestral Call, want to experiment)
-Oni 2: BF - Ele Damage - Melee Phys - Conc Effect - Cold to Fire - Fire Pen
-4L 1: CWDT(1) - Immortal Call(3) || Purity of Fire || Hatred
-4L 2: CWDT(20) - Ice Golem (20) || Blasphemy - Flammability
-4L 3: Whirling blades or Leap Slam - Faster Attacks - Blood Magic - Fortify

This should allow you to easily overcap on resists, especially since you can partially neglect fire thanks to purity of fire. The taming ring gives a massive 40 to all resists and an absurd amount of elemental damage (especially if we are applying elemental ailments). I could use a 1 Abyss version of the gloves you recommend if I wanted to grab a rare unset ring with the stats I need and put Hatred or Purity in it.
Dernière édition par Xyrm, le 4 janv. 2018 15:00:43

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires