[3.1] [Blade flurry] 1 Ex budget frost blades / Blade flurry build, all content viable

"
Zbrex a écrit :
Hello,

Quick question please, what is better Belly of the beast + Starjonka or Belly of the beast + Abyssus or what you're using ?

Thanks

Max dmg is Abyssus but you rather get a Lightning coil to get that 30% phys damage converted to lightning damage to negate the increase damage taken from abyssus, but if you wanna go more of a survial style then Starkonja and belly or even Starkonja and Kaom's Heart if you dont need the extra sockets in tthe chest that is for even more HP

with Abyssus you could also try get an Shaped/Elder chest armor with high life and 13-15% physical damage taken converted to Lightning/cold/fire damage
So I just started giving this build a shot as I had most of the items already except the Oni and I am getting absolutely WRECKED. Resistances are capped, getting as many health nodes as I can now but not feeling much improvement in taking hits/dodging. DPS feels super low but I also feel I have decent items and have followed the build guide almost to the letter so far... how are people getting crazy DPS numbers with this?

https://pastebin.com/putzuRQy

Anyone mind taking a look at my POB link and suggest some changes I can make?
Mate, of all the builds ive tryed ive never had so much and ez to lv up a char, the combo of frostblades as clearer and Bladeflurry as bosskiller is just awesome, i cant wait to see if the damage is gonna be enough for the endgame bosses, but thanks for this build =)
What do you think about my gear? What should I change? First I used Lightning Coil + Abyssus but now that I have Kaom's Heart, I'm trying this setup.

Dernière édition par Nazorth, le 17 janv. 2018 18:04:50
is there any way you could break down the skill tree for someone without POB? im playing on xbox and my computer is a mac
@Nazorth, do you cap your resistances with that gear or have resistance on jewels also?
"
tripknot a écrit :
@Nazorth, do you cap your resistances with that gear or have resistance on jewels also?

I'm capped resist atm, 77% the lowest, do not remember if one jewel have lightning resist (on phone)
What do you use to manage the debuff as you level? Its pounding me and in groups where I may not get a chance to kill ever mob its slowing me (I started as bow since I had gear).

I have at least 2% leach on gear, regent, stone golem, but it does not seem enough.
"
hironmiranda a écrit :
"
Askelar a écrit :
How do you get such high dps?

After fiddling with it in PoB i only saw ~120K dps...

Oni-garoshi gives insane dps, make sure to mark the option of her embrace on the buff settings. Btw, I'm reaching 1.5m dps at the moment, this is the PoB of the my character atm:
https://pastebin.com/LWgRJ821

I'm using assasin's mark at the moment because I already have enough survivability, but with enfeeble you can reach up to 1.2m dps with this gear (about 2-3ex)

I check you pob ... wtf)
Can u explane somethink) over max res fire - 120, cold - 68, light - 83. Armour with acrobatics 4500.
I'm rly don't understand wtf with this stat.. from what u take to much res and armour..
Don't you use Jewel sockets??

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires