[3.1] [Blade flurry] 1 Ex budget frost blades / Blade flurry build, all content viable

Hello,
at the moment I am using Lightning Coil to counter the Abyssus. Im plan to keep the Abyssus.
I want to replace the Rings with Steel Rings for the fat damages but im unsure if the Build gets too glass canon if i replace it with a shaped rare Armour as you did, especially after replacing enfeeble with assasins mark. even more as the taste of hate isnt always up... In your video you almost get oneshot by an exile. So im asking you personally is the build still as "tanky" as it is with the lightning coil(higher damage = higher leech?)?
Second i suggest switching chance to ignite to increased crit as you ignite on crit and the flat chance is then around 78% with the diamond flask (around 50 without, ending with an granded ignite with bladeflurry and higher damage).

Here is my gear:
Dernière édition par SirCantalot, le 30 déc. 2017 13:57:08
I am strugglnig with staying alive ( in tier 5 maps) and also with damaging some high hp whites/blues with frost blades. can anyone give me advice on my gear?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/piersy12334/characters
(the slayer of course)
"
piersy12334 a écrit :
I am strugglnig with staying alive ( in tier 5 maps) and also with damaging some high hp whites/blues with frost blades. can anyone give me advice on my gear?

(the slayer of course)

Problem i see atm is that you got an Abyssus with high phys damage taken roll, without a way to counter that. Thats why he offered the lightning coil to take some of the damage as lightning damage which then gets reduced by lightning resistances...
Its hard to cap lighting resist with lightning coil but its worth it.
Second you use assasins mark. Use enfeeble to recieve les damage by monsters.
"
SirCantalot a écrit :
Hello,
at the moment I am using Lightning Coil to counter the Abyssus. Im plan to keep the Abyssus.
I want to replace the Rings with Steel Rings for the fat damages but im unsure if the Build gets too glass canon if i replace it with a shaped rare Armour as you did, especially after replacing enfeeble with assasins mark. even more as the taste of hate isnt always up... In your video you almost get oneshot by an exile. So im asking you personally is the build still as "tanky" as it is with the lightning coil(higher damage = higher leech?)?
Second i suggest switching chance to ignite to increased crit as you ignite on crit and the flat chance is then around 78% with the diamond flask (around 50 without, ending with an granded ignite with bladeflurry and higher damage).

Here is my gear:

Yeah, the build is still pretty tanky at high tier maps without the lighting coil, but you'll have to use a 15% phy damage taken as elemental or kaom to still be tank without it. And relax, even with the assassin's mark you won't be too squishy, it's kinda alright. Also, I almost got one shot a t14, which is great tbh, cause i can leech the dmg and still facetank everything, the problem would be if I coudn't outleech the damage, which is not the case. Also, with taste of hate you'll be able to facetank most t15 map bosses, so.. it's kinda tanky to me, haha
"
SirCantalot a écrit :
"
piersy12334 a écrit :

(the slayer of course)

Problem i see atm is that you got an Abyssus with high phys damage taken roll, without a way to counter that. Thats why he offered the lightning coil to take some of the damage as lightning damage which then gets reduced by lightning resistances...

Just swapped to enfeeble to see how much it`ll help, i feel like im going to have to buy an entire new set of gear if i want to use lightning coil surely theres another way
"
piersy12334 a écrit :
"
SirCantalot a écrit :
"
piersy12334 a écrit :

(the slayer of course)

Just swapped to enfeeble to see how much it`ll help, i feel like im going to have to buy an entire new set of gear if i want to use lightning coil surely theres another way

There's another way, but it's kinda expensive, the 2 other ways are:
1º one, a rare armour with life and 10%-15% physical damage taken as elemental damage (about 1ex)
2º kaom's heart (about 3.5-4ex)
"
hironmiranda a écrit :

Yeah, the build is still pretty tanky at high tier maps without the lighting coil, but you'll have to use a 15% phy damage taken as elemental or kaom to still be tank without it. And relax, even with the assassin's mark you won't be too squishy, it's kinda alright. Also, I almost got one shot a t14, which is great tbh, cause i can leech the dmg and still facetank everything, the problem would be if I coudn't outleech the damage, which is not the case. Also, with taste of hate you'll be able to facetank most t15 map bosses, so.. it's kinda tanky to me, haha

Yea and i didnt use arctic armour until now, so im gonna try it your way, in general the build is great. high damage, with "relatively" low effort, leveling is a blast as the whole build levels with you. Didnt hit a wall yet except for map pool sustain xD every boss is a 2 seconds story and im currently at around 800k-900k shaper dmg being "only lvl 87" so there is still a lot of potential...
"
SirCantalot a écrit :
"
hironmiranda a écrit :

Yea and i didnt use arctic armour until now, so im gonna try it your way, in general the build is great. high damage, with "relatively" low effort, leveling is a blast as the whole build levels with you. Didnt hit a wall yet except for map pool sustain xD every boss is a 2 seconds story and im currently at around 800k-900k shaper dmg being "only lvl 87" so there is still a lot of potential...

ohh, arctic armour is really good defensive mechanic, it'll probably help a lot mate. Also, thank you o/
(the slayer of course)[/quote]
Second you use assasins mark. Use enfeeble to recieve les damage by monsters.[/quote]

Just swapped to enfeeble to see how much it`ll help, i feel like im going to have to buy an entire new set of gear if i want to use lightning coil surely theres another way[/quote]

1º one, a rare armour with life and 10%-15% physical damage taken as elemental damage (about 1ex)
2º kaom's heart (about 3.5-4ex)[/quote]

Alright, i've adjust some gear and made sure that i am at 75% cap with lightning coil, how should i increase my damage?
"
piersy12334 a écrit :
(the slayer of course)

Second you use assasins mark. Use enfeeble to recieve les damage by monsters.[/quote]

Just swapped to enfeeble to see how much it`ll help, i feel like im going to have to buy an entire new set of gear if i want to use lightning coil surely theres another way[/quote]

2º kaom's heart (about 3.5-4ex)[/quote]

Alright, i've adjust some gear and made sure that i am at 75% cap with lightning coil, how should i increase my damage?[/quote]

Can you give your char pob link? It would be really good. Also, you can increase your damage with steel rings, it's a pretty easy way.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires