[3.1] Balls everywhere! Dual Grelwood Shank Molten Strike Gladiator

"
genida a écrit :
The tree posted has a weird dex point allocated, over Vitality Void, and one point on Vaal Pact over by itself. Maybe update that?

Trying the build now. Leveling with full leveling gear is always hilarious :)

Sorry, this is kind of a funny mistake. I exported the tree from Path of Building and it became a pre 3.1 link. I edited the build guide.

"
Lukin a écrit :
Question: is Xophs blood worth the investment? How much dps does it add ~?

Xophs Blood is a huge upgrade to this build. If you have most other upgrades (e.g. 20/20 gems) you can go for it. Path of Building says its like a 30 to 40% more multiplier, if you calculate with enemies covered in ash. It also adds 100 life.

I personally would not buy it, except I get super lucky with my other drops and have the money.
Hi, nice guide, i'm actually 68 in SSF Abyss HC and i'm thinking about the grelwood shanks, where to drop it ?

i see in the wiki "the constructor" drop it, but what is the constructor ?

ty!
if I get the PPAD out my dmg still remains the same? If I got 5 link which gem has to go out?
And if I switch PPAD with Melee Physical Damage Support its so much more dmg. Whats the significance of PPAD here?
"
malboyoo a écrit :
Hi, nice guide, i'm actually 68 in SSF Abyss HC and i'm thinking about the grelwood shanks, where to drop it ?

i see in the wiki "the constructor" drop it, but what is the constructor ?

ty!

I think its one of the new Abyss or Elder unique monsters. To be honest, I doubt the build works on SSF because you are not very likely to find two of them. I didnt find even one in several days of playing the game :( You can always switch to two rare swords.

"
sadlover a écrit :
if I get the PPAD out my dmg still remains the same? If I got 5 link which gem has to go out?
And if I switch PPAD with Melee Physical Damage Support its so much more dmg. Whats the significance of PPAD here?

Molten Strike Tooltip only shows the melee damage and PPAD does not buff your melee damage but only the projectile part. But since your projectiles do almost all the damage, it is more important to buff their damage.
Been doing something very similar with a grelwood and soultaker using anger/herald of ash/flamability and expanding more into the ranger side. Do you think i'm losing more by dropping the second grelwood and hatred or is it all more or less the same?
Dropping one Grelwood is not much of a problem, you lose two balls as well as some armour. If you have a very nice second weapon, it should also work. Ranger side should also work ok.
My game crashes at Breach fights, too many balls and mobs.
It's an gaming laptop (Asus Republic of Gaming). =)
Hey , what do you think about Elemental Overload and Avatar of Fire ? Those 2 increase alot of Fire damage however we must spend a lot of point to intelligent node which is useless .
Edit - never mind, on a phone and didn't realise this was RT. Hooble Doop.
Dernière édition par Galadedrid, le 3 janv. 2018 22:13:25
"
Groomi a écrit :
My game crashes at Breach fights, too many balls and mobs.
It's an gaming laptop (Asus Republic of Gaming). =)

Breaches are quite intense :D I also have some lags from time to time, e.g. in Breach/Beyond or Abyss/Beyond siutations.

"
linh08hp a écrit :
Hey , what do you think about Elemental Overload and Avatar of Fire ? Those 2 increase alot of Fire damage however we must spend a lot of point to intelligent node which is useless .

EO doesn´t work since we dont crit due to Resolute Technique. Avatar of Fire is not worth the amount of points. Better use Xophs Blood to get Avatar.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires