[3.1 PF] KB Barrage Wander(ES CI) -Fast, Hdps, tanky, Shaper, Uber atziri, chayura

What would you multi mod onto a wand that has

-12-158 light damage
-29% increased critical strike chance
-342 to accuracy rating
I’m finding it really hard to find gear for this build. No vertex and very few other es helms with +1 barrage. Also really hard to find great es and dmg jewels.

How do you guys cap resistances without giving up major dmg slots. Most of my resistances are on my rings and belt and I’m barely making the 75 resistance. Also pretty hard to get enough strength with what gear is currently available for sale.

My pob is like 600k higher dmg with qotf compared to this build. How are you guys getting more dmg with this build?

Can’t use opal rings.
I’m forced to spec into 2 strength passives just to make the requirements for dmg on full life.
"
kyarate a écrit :
"
Suzim a écrit :
Hi, can you help me?

I've build the v2 tree to not use watcher eye, since I'm on standard.
I've around 9,8k of ES, 21k tooltip dps on KB and 33k tooltip on barrage, on pob I have only 700k of dps maximum damage on barrage, on your pob version you have 2,5kk, can you help me to find what I did wrong?

Here my itens:

PS: English isn't my first language.
PPS: My amulet and my ring with phys will be changed as soon as I can

Standard has no Abyssal jewl, but have good Es gear so.

Recommend delete many Es nodes. (i guess 7500~800Es is enough)

and put every DPs nodes.

It will be better to get elemental damage, flat lightning damage from ring.
critical multiflier, crit chance, flat damage from amulet.

Recommend flat damage vinktar, flat-ligtning enchant on skyforth.

4. follow my flask setup (magic options are important)

I did it, 8.4k of es, 30k on kb and 45k on barrage, a bit better, but still under 1kk of dps on full barrage (960k), I`m grinding to exchange the ring and amulet.
"
ntencex a écrit :
I’m finding it really hard to find gear for this build. No vertex and very few other es helms with +1 barrage. Also really hard to find great es and dmg jewels.

How do you guys cap resistances without giving up major dmg slots. Most of my resistances are on my rings and belt and I’m barely making the 75 resistance. Also pretty hard to get enough strength with what gear is currently available for sale.

My pob is like 600k higher dmg with qotf compared to this build. How are you guys getting more dmg with this build?

Can’t use opal rings.

u can check out my character, im just a bit off by 5% on fire res, the rest are capped, basically from two rings and amulet and abyss belt, abyss belt is really cheap.
If i dont have Skyforth Sorcerer Boots what item i can used?
I identified this wander

as incredible as it seems she has more damage in the pob than my old

I used an exalted in wand and got this, I already have a new location for KB

Dernière édition par Extremo_X, le 6 janv. 2018 00:53:02
Hey there, just wanted to say thanks for the guide, even though it was tough for you to create in english its much appreciated.
I have uploaded my character Waywardwander on POB and can't come even close to your DPS, I show asround 41k avg dmg where you are showing 115k.
Anychance you could take a brief look at my character and give some advice.
I feel as if my build is pretty solid but still lacking in the boss killing functionality I am looking for.
Thanks again for the guide
My damage is so low....
"
pic2725 a écrit :
I have a quick question!! How do you deal with bleeding?!?!! Some reason I’m having trouble to deal with it :(

mew flask setup is pdated ,it is really imporant check it!

GoD salt!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires