[3.1]Abyssal Wander Deathless Shaper & HOGM Videos

how does this do vs reflect?
"
fade2black01 a écrit :

we don't have random reflect in the game anymore, as long as you don't roll it on the maps.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Dernière édition par Rupenus, le 22 déc. 2017 19:42:55
"
Rupenus a écrit :
"
fade2black01 a écrit :

we don't have random reflect in the game anymore, as long as you don't roll it on the maps.

Ahhh really? When was it removed? I seen Mathil die to some reflect mobs that spawned in the last room of Lab. (this was like 3ish months ago) I like playing hardcore and I made an ele wander scion and just recently died and lost 3-4 ex worth of gear but i'm looking for a similar more improved build. I'm going to try this out. I was using the belt with 97 ele damage rolls for abyss gems and the belt added like 9k dps alone for me at level 70 with just a 3- link lol.

How would you build this as a path finder? I went raider with the tree that is based on having a lot of jewels.

But now I have all these frenzy charge nodes I really don't need, what would you do instead with PF?
"
FaytePGN a écrit :
How would you build this as a path finder? I went raider with the tree that is based on having a lot of jewels.

But now I have all these frenzy charge nodes I really don't need, what would you do instead with PF?

open my profile, i'm using a pathfinder right now. I'm going to sleep now, i'll update the guide with pathfinder tree too.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Dernière édition par Rupenus, le 22 déc. 2017 22:13:44
Ignore this, figured it out, phase run is still useful
Dernière édition par FaytePGN, le 23 déc. 2017 10:26:07
"
FaytePGN a écrit :
"
Rupenus a écrit :
"
FaytePGN a écrit :

open my profile, i'm using a pathfinder right now. I'm going to sleep now, i'll update the guide with pathfinder tree too.

Thanks, but now that you can't generate frenzy, is there any reason to use phase run?

yep when you link with enhance it provides decent amount of movespeed. sometimes vs shaper when he is about to slam and you lack movement speed flask charges, that helps. well, i always use phase run, you may use something else. when you link it with enhance lvl 4 it gives +60% movespeed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcDg9UtSTp8&feature=youtu.be

new shaper video with pathfinder, let me know what you think of pathfinder's performance!
Dernière édition par Rupenus, le 23 déc. 2017 19:06:54
"
Rupenus a écrit :

new shaper video with pathfinder, let me know what you think of pathfinder's performance!

Nice vid, I'm struggling to even stay alive half the time and my damage is weak baloney.
\]
"
cheelos a écrit :
"
Rupenus a écrit :

Nice vid, I'm struggling to even stay alive half the time and my damage is weak baloney.

the mana leech which gives 10% leech rate is better than hybrid 0.4% life & mana leech one. Otherwise it's really hard to sustain mana cost with given leech! Also you are using double aura without having enlighten, your unreserved mana must be really low, that's dangerous actually.

i just checked your profile and that striked my eye. Not sure you have mana problems though, without +10% leech rate i had.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires