[3.1]Abyssal Wander Deathless Shaper & HOGM Videos

"
Wouldn't a 3S 1A Bubonic trail be better for a 3L KB setup? Just a QoL not having to switch gems around?

i think having a 4l rare boots would be better for KB. and you can switch to bubonic trail at boss rooms. 3l sounds too weak to me.

that's my plan.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Dernière édition par Rupenus, le 19 déc. 2017 14:55:20
"
Rupenus a écrit :

i think having a 4l rare boots would be better for KB. and you can switch to bubonic trail at boss rooms. 3l sounds too weak to me.

that's my plan.

The gem you would drop would be Ele% but for that drop you get 120%+ Damage inc and 1 abyss socket it should be enough for high tier maps imo.
[3.3] Windripper Deadeye
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1995053

[3.3] VoidForge Crit Champion
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2117883
Just did uber atziri at 86 got garb can confirm op build xD
[3.3] Windripper Deadeye
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1995053

[3.3] VoidForge Crit Champion
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2117883
"
Rupenus a écrit :
"
_Saranghaeyo_ a écrit :
Looks really strong, New Abyss Jewels are so powerful. I know you'll eventually upgrade Jewelry as it comes, Culling Strike Piscator is very cheap this league too.

yes, my jewelry are just random results of using essences on some bases. Culling strike piscators is something that i totally forgot also, thanks for reminding.

We can say piscator's is like at the same level mirrored wands if it's backed up with a proper gear.

I'd choose gg roll over trash roll + culling though.

Also, elder rare chest with base crit to attacks BiS or no?

Ele pen seems to open up jewel choice so much, compared to lightning pen you'd use in a normal 6L
Dernière édition par vtepezh, le 20 déc. 2017 03:07:55
"
Just did uber atziri at 86 got garb can confirm op build xD

yea, i killed über too, that's what made me write the guide. Über atziri fight is a dps check, if you have enough dps and 5k+ life, you can deal with her.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
pretty cool build, what gems do you swap in for bosses?

gmp->barrage
kb-> ???

also which auras are you actually running? you have no mana reservation to run all three
got a bit upgrades:

101k as 5l, 139k if you include 6th gem to calculations.

MY Barrage setup: Wed + ele focus + barrage + added light + slower projectiles.

if you don't have dying sun swap slower projectiles with GMP.

KB -> i swap ele focus with KB, Barrage with GMP

i just run Wrath + herald of thunder vs bosses, ice vs mobs. It's not worth to invest on aura nodes as long as you are not going to use wrath + anger with empower lvl 4 + enlighten lvl 4. It's oen of my plans for the future though. But yea, my progression is limited to currency i get.
Dernière édition par Rupenus, le 20 déc. 2017 06:49:31
Mana leech node in duelist area costs you 2 points, why not take the identical node near Primeval Force for one point? Or are you planning to go further into Duelist area?
Dernière édition par Mecielle, le 20 déc. 2017 12:53:38
"
Mecielle a écrit :
Mana leech node in duelist area costs you 2 points, why not take the identical node near Primeval Force for one point? Or are you planning to go further into Duelist area?

Thanks for the heads up, that's a mistake. Actually i might like to go to duelist area. but probably i'll collect more jewels. I have to check everything at pob again and again to be sure.

the goal is to get +1 sockets at gloves and use wrath + anger together. with those mana nodes maybe leech would be enough. we'll see.
Dernière édition par Rupenus, le 20 déc. 2017 13:05:23
hows the build doing? about to spent some ex on this i really like the idea any thoughts before i jump in? nice build btw

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires