[3.2] Slayer Reave - Extremely Fast Map Clear - Insane with new Shaper / Elder Items.

Thanks for the build. It took until around level 90 to feel completely satisfying but right now it's amazing.
"
crazypearce a écrit :
"
Jone90 a écrit :

Damn, you got it very cheap. Right now axes similar to yours are 5ex+

they are difficult to roll as well, unfortunately. currently spent about 950 alts and 35 regal/scour without hitting a double elemental roll once

It feels like if you want to do red maps then you need a really good stat stick. Something like Tempestuous steel is not enough.
Dernière édition par Jone90, le 21 déc. 2017 17:11:55
"
Jone90 a écrit :
"
crazypearce a écrit :
"
Jone90 a écrit :

Damn, you got it very cheap. Right now axes similar to yours are 5ex+

they are difficult to roll as well, unfortunately. currently spent about 950 alts and 35 regal/scour without hitting a double elemental roll once

It feels like if you want to do red maps then you need a really good stat stick. Something like Tempestuous steel is not enough.

whats your tooltip in hideout with auras hatred and herald of ice? i've been smashing t11s with ease and killing map bosses in 2 or 3 seconds so far.
53k with auras.

Dernière édition par Jone90, le 22 déc. 2017 13:41:43
Hello! I found this build really nice so far. But currently I'm stuck a bit in low tier maps. I don't have that double ele weapon yet. Can someone check my profile gear and tell me where I should go first?
Thanks!

PS: Maybe someone can give me also some easy tips to gain more currency for gear? Except a lot of farming hehe :)
Any tips how to level with this ? im not feeling the dps with a frostblades and im totally squishy;f
"
pitrek46 a écrit :
Any tips how to level with this ? im not feeling the dps with a frostblades and im totally squishy;f

reave was fine for me once i got multistrike. just use soemthing like relentless fury in the offhand and switch to moonbenders wing when you can. also upgrade the main hand with a higher pdps one hander every 5-10 levels. swap to conc aoe for bosses and they will die super fast
How can I fix mana problem?
"
barijs a écrit :
How can I fix mana problem?

Elreon's Ring, Thief's Torment, That fucking mana leech right next to Duelist, Mana Flask, Lab Enchant on Boots, Mana Leech on Jewel, Mana Leech on Jewellery
Would this be a good starter for noobs? What is the über lab farming potential of this build. It looks awesome congrats dude.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires