[3.2] Slayer Reave - Extremely Fast Map Clear - Insane with new Shaper / Elder Items.

"
crazypearce a écrit :
"
sivertry a écrit :

i have this sword, i use BF in it with conc effect and melee physical, cant find an elder helm with conc effect and reave enchant together.....should i wait for the elder helm or this sword will do for BF?

just started mapping and i dont see a difference between reave and bf kill time on the bosses so far

edit:

Also is this offhand good? i bought it really cheap like 110c compare to the other similar ones thats axe base

or should i look for the gain x% physical damage as extra cold instead of random elements? the area damage and elemental damage seems to boost dps as well, just not sure why this is cheaper compare to others

wouldn't worry about reave enchant too much. an elder helm with conc effect and crit for attacks is better i think. with vaal reave keeping regular reaves stacks on 8, you clear the whole screen anyway

ok cool, question about my offhand, is gain % physical damage as random elements same as cold/lightning etc? i noticed random elements is much cheaper
"
sivertry a écrit :

ok cool, question about my offhand, is gain % physical damage as random elements same as cold/lightning etc? i noticed random elements is much cheaper

only reason the random element is cheaper is because it doesn't roll as high. max t1 roll is 26-30% whereas fire/cold/lightning t1 is 36-40%

if you're feeling lucky you could exalt your weapon to be godly... it still has two open prefixes so you could possibly get %extra lightning damage and %extra chaos dmg. not seem a 4 extra stat weapon yet but the 3 stat ones go for over 30ex
what % crit chance should we be aiming for at a minimum? minimum % multi and hit chance would also be useful.

Character is definitely a ton of fun. Could someone check my gear and tell me what biggest upgrade would be? Thinking the rings and amulet could go up a good bit, aswell as the stat stick. Was able to kill red tier elder so that was good, even if it did take me all portals, still get one shot by a few phase 1 mechanics.

Dernière édition par Zyctris, le 28 déc. 2017 18:23:49
What's u guys hp at? I wonder how to get to 6.8k hp like norse
Dernière édition par sivertry, le 28 déc. 2017 18:30:51
"
sivertry a écrit :
What's u guys hp at? I wonder how to get to 6.8k hp like norse

im at 6.3k at level 91. you should get to about the same at that level if you take the full scion life nodes and juggernaut
Hi, is soultaker any good for this build?
If i decide to stay with frost blade and use blade flurry for st, do i have to change or take wich talents on the tree? thx for the build, been lovin it!
What can I do to increase defenses? I'm getting hit really hard on anything higher than T9 maps. I know getting some more levels will help but all my passives will pretty much just be crit.
hey guys what should i get first taste of hate or belly 6 link only got 9 ex so i have to chose

Dernière édition par cantodelol, le 29 déc. 2017 02:16:58

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires