Deleted

"
Koreuz a écrit :
im trying to 6l belly, so far 300 fuses and no success... :(

You should start with some cheap 6L such as (emperor of purity + essence of greed) combo. 6L is too important for the build to reach max potential.
Okay, so i bought new armor. Changed belly into some nice rare. what can i do now? Helmet with enchant?

"
Koreuz a écrit :
Okay, so i bought new armor. Changed belly into some nice rare. what can i do now? Helmet with enchant?

Your gears, from my point of view, is very good. Maybe you can get a glove with flat phys damage and attack speed to boost your damage further. You may wanna movement speed for boots, cuz shield charge speed scales with movement speed. With 30% movement speed your farming is going to be a lot more efficient. The last part is the sword, you may wanna faster sword but yours is fine.

Te helmet enchant is not necessary but you can definitely work on it. 40% BF damage probably translate to 300 tooltip damage, which is tiny. It's more of a "chase" and "luxury".

I don't like to look at people's gears because I hope people can understand the game by themselves. Since this is my first posted guide I guess I'll do it.
"
zz3613 a écrit :
"
Koreuz a écrit :

Your gears, from my point of view, is very good. Maybe you can get a glove with flat phys damage and attack speed to boost your damage further. You may wanna movement speed for boots, cuz shield charge speed scales with movement speed. With 30% movement speed your farming is going to be a lot more efficient. The last part is the sword, you may wanna faster sword but yours is fine.

Te helmet enchant is not necessary but you can definitely work on it. 40% BF damage probably translate to 300 tooltip damage, which is tiny. It's more of a "chase" and "luxury".

I don't like to look at people's gears because I hope people can understand the game by themselves. Since this is my first posted guide I guess I'll do it.

I felt like im standing at a nice point at this moment, so i just changed abyssus to
Because dying was pain in the ass, i couldnt realy decide what to focus on next. thanks for tips.
I've been working hard on this build to get the most out of it. So far it has been coming along better than my map drops. :) Really appreciate your time in updating the first post and helping us all get the most out of this build.

I still have Uber Lab to do once I've finished a few more trials. The tree seems to be coming along nicely as well and I expect that in 4 more levels at 92 it will be where I want for map clearing.

I think now the last few parts will be optimizing equipment a bit more. I've two swords now that I've been trying. One is 357pDPS with the 12% attack speed. Another is 327pDPS with 25% attack speed. It makes a fair bit of difference on the tool tip, but I don't notice much in game difference when fighting bosses. Which would you go with?

Maybe you can see some spots that I can easily optimize to get that boost in DPS? Gems should be leveled to 20 soon enough. I did focus a bit on chaos resistance since I'm in HC and am now sitting at +5%
Dernière édition par VertigoHorizon, le 25 déc. 2017 16:42:58
Firstly i have to say it is really solid build. Been enjoying a lot, smooth sailing from start.
I went a bit different route. I took leech nodes and ditched Warlord's Mark for Vulnerability.
Then i went with Determination and picked up this jewel
. Red nightmare is too expensive, this was 8 chaos.
So i have 60% block chance in hideout. If i am hit it goes to 72 (ancendancy 8%+ 4% from abyss jewels) and with Tempest Shield i am at cap.

I went uber lab at level 73 and just facetanked the hell out of him.

Thanks for the build.
"
VertigoHorizon a écrit :
I've been working hard on this build to get the most out of it. So far it has been coming along better than my map drops. :) Really appreciate your time in updating the first post and helping us all get the most out of this build.

I still have Uber Lab to do once I've finished a few more trials. The tree seems to be coming along nicely as well and I expect that in 4 more levels at 92 it will be where I want for map clearing.

I think now the last few parts will be optimizing equipment a bit more. I've two swords now that I've been trying. One is 357pDPS with the 12% attack speed. Another is 327pDPS with 25% attack speed. It makes a fair bit of difference on the tool tip, but I don't notice much in game difference when fighting bosses. Which would you go with?

Maybe you can see some spots that I can easily optimize to get that boost in DPS? Gems should be leveled to 20 soon enough. I did focus a bit on chaos resistance since I'm in HC and am now sitting at +5%

APS and DPS of weapon is tricky. Usually you can interpret your BF damage as proportional to your tooltip*attacks/second. With higher APS, the flat damage from bleed gem, rings, gloves and amulet get scaled better. Hence a 330 DPS/1.8 APS weapon may outperform a 350 DPS/1.7 APS weapon.

I think one of your gears that can be upgraded is the glove, the "20% increased" is nothing compared to flat damage and speed on gloves. Also I personally like glove enchants, they makes mapping faster. So I like titan gloves instead of spiked gloves. I see that your glove has very good resistance and dex, I'll stay with it if I can't find anything better.

The gem link is not optimal. For example, you can link reckoning and vengence with 1 LGoH instead of making two links separately, then you saved a socket for something else.

I highly recommend linking Faster Attack and culling strike on shield charge, faster shield charge makes it much easier to dodge all kinds of one shots, and speed up your mapping process.
Hi

I like idea of this build so i will give it a try but i have one question. I had break from poe so i am a little bit confused about ascendency class. Could you explain me how should i level my skill tree for gladiator? I see that you type order "gratuitous violence - versatile combat - blood eye" but i have only 6 points to set so how should i be able achieve this points at time? if i correctly count i need 8 points. Could you clarify it please ?
Is there a way u can get us a breakdown on passive tree points? because I like this build but I'm still new so I don't now how to build the passive tree to fit this build. If u could do a passive tree by lvl that would be awesome.

build is strong, do i exalt this?
Dernière édition par captainhector, le 27 déc. 2017 00:44:09

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires