[3.8] SonicSunder, 3M+ DPS, SSF, HC, BEGINNER LEAGUE STARTER, UBER LAB/ELDER, SHAPER, FAST

Update:

Killed elder white map. Every trash mob die in 0.5s. 20% culling is the best thing here for bosses. With gem add dmg on full life should be much much more dmg :) but i prefer running safe game with 5l belly.
I can focus now on flasks and jewels. Also got this shit with free curse so i can drop warlord with support or blasphemy off. :
Spoiler

5068hp
37614 tooltip dps (auras)

eq:

Spoiler
Dernière édition par heyu, le 13 déc. 2017 22:18:46
followed the build pretty faithfully. Not terribly impressed with the damage, and feel very mislead about the survivability of the build. I don't see anything more I can do other than increase HP at this point.
Ign:Sinisterdeeds
How do you have hatred, HoA, and Poachers/Blasphemy up at same time? The gem variety is very confusing, especially the reserved gems. Which should i have up? When do I use arctic Armour?
"
ProGTO a écrit :
How do you have hatred, HoA, and Poachers/Blasphemy up at same time? The gem variety is very confusing, especially the reserved gems. Which should i have up? When do I use arctic Armour?

Charisma nodes. I look at your profile, 7 nodes lack. Remember gyus frenzy and blood rage is main for this build, so ont afraid and take frezny as much as possible.\
And for all ppls who have mana problems on start , take warlod mark with blsphemy or nodes just down from vaal pact. Soul taker is main for this build.
Dernière édition par heyu, le 14 déc. 2017 01:15:59
"
trailslayer a écrit :
followed the build pretty faithfully. Not terribly impressed with the damage, and feel very mislead about the survivability of the build. I don't see anything more I can do other than increase HP at this point.
I haven't updated the guide yet, but in the PoB I recommend taking off the abyssus for more survivability (imo abyssus in harbinger would've been fine, it's just that abyss mobs hit a lot harder), and get insanity gloves. Essence is really cheap at the moment. Your gear is already really great, it should be able to facetank most maps. Should fix most survivability problems. I'm currently doing t10 maps without looking at mods deathless(mainly) with very bad gear (clear speed oriented gear)

For reference, I do have more DPS/clear speed than you just from the insanity gloves alone, but I can survive and facetank (although I rarely spend more than one or two sunders per pack so it's not really facetanking)all t10 and below maps on 3.5k HP.
"
heyu a écrit :
Spoiler
Update:

Killed elder white map. Every trash mob die in 0.5s. 20% culling is the best thing here for bosses. With gem add dmg on full life should be much much more dmg :) but i prefer running safe game with 5l belly.
I can focus now on flasks and jewels. Also got this shit with free curse so i can drop warlord with support or blasphemy off. :
Spoiler
5068hp
37614 tooltip dps (auras)
eq:

Spoiler
Nice stuff! Planning on getting insanity gloves any time soon?
"
ProGTO a écrit :
Without soul taker, I try to have at most 60% mana reserved.
Aura combos:
Spoiler
1) Poacher-Blasphemy+Herald of ash (recommended)
2) Warlord-blasphemy+Herald of ash (if you want more life leech)
3) Hatred (if you want more clear speed / DPS)
With soul taker you'll need the charisma aura node to use the three auras (or have enlighten 4). I have two main combos:
Spoiler
1) Clear speed (Herald of ash+Hatred+Poacher-Blasphemy)
2) Survival (Hatred/Arctic armour/Warlord-Blasphemy)
3) Ele survival, mainly for phoenix/hydra (Hatred/purity of fire or ice/Arctic Armour)

Since I am still leveling, I'm mainly using the clear speed aura setups, but I'll let you experiment with the auras.
Dernière édition par Xcise, le 14 déc. 2017 02:08:43
Should I work on changing my tabula to a 6l belly or brass dome first, or focus on getting some good flask??? Think I have everything else atm
Dernière édition par Transistory19, le 14 déc. 2017 02:07:42
"
Transistory19 a écrit :
Should I work on changing my tabula to a 6l belly or brass dome first, or focus on getting some good flask??? Think I have everything else atm
http://poe-profile.info/profile/Transistory19/ExcludeSmack

Your gear is really nice already, it should be able to take on all maps even guardians if you take abyssus off.

Suggestions:

- Follow the passive tree guide for a little more dps/life, your passive tree is different.
- Try with a rare helmet, you should have a lot more survivability against the hard-hitting abyss mobs.
- Get insanity gloves, it's very worth it. It's nearly a 16% increase in clear speed, it's very worth it.
- Run uber lab for an enchanted kaoms roots (16% ias) would also increase clear speed
- (15-30c) Buy or craft a rare shaped/elder claw offhand with %life leeched and at least 30% physical gained as ele, then use poacher's mark for more clear speed
- level yourself a lvl 4 enlighten so you can take off the charisma passive node
- Build should be tanky enough, no need for a 5L. Focus on clear speed to get yourself to at least lvl 90,
- Try to 6L a belly/brassDome (i recommend brass dome, especially when running uberlab)
- With poacher's mark and soul taker, replace your mana flask with lion's roar or a well rolled atziri flask
- Quicksilver flasks are not necessary, your leap slam with insanity gloves should be faster.
- You need quality on your culling strike to be useful. Replace it with ancestral protector or whirling blades (not recommended, leap slam should be faster) for now until you can get yourself a Q20 culling blades gem.
- More flat physical damage on gear (steel rings, T1 phys on everything)
- Good job on your jewels, looking real nice.
Dernière édition par Xcise, le 14 déc. 2017 02:20:58
"
Xcise a écrit :
"
Transistory19 a écrit :

Your gear is really nice already, it should be able to take on all maps even guardians if you take abyssus off.

Suggestions:

- Follow the passive tree guide for a little more dps/life, your passive tree is different.
- Try with a rare helmet, you should have a lot more survivability against the hard-hitting abyss mobs.
- Get insanity gloves, it's very worth it. It's nearly a 16% increase in clear speed, it's very worth it.
- Run uber lab for an enchanted kaoms roots (16% ias) would also increase clear speed
- (15-30c) Buy or craft a rare shaped/elder claw offhand with %life leeched and at least 30% physical gained as ele, then use poacher's mark for more clear speed
- level yourself a lvl 4 enlighten so you can take off the charisma passive node
- Build should be tanky enough, no need for a 5L. Focus on clear speed to get yourself to at least lvl 90,
- Try to 6L a belly/brassDome (i recommend brass dome, especially when running uberlab)
- With poacher's mark and soul taker, replace your mana flask with lion's roar or a well rolled atziri flask
- Quicksilver flasks are not necessary, your leap slam with insanity gloves should be faster.
- You need quality on your culling strike to be useful. Replace it with ancestral protector or whirling blades (not recommended, leap slam should be faster) for now until you can get yourself a Q20 culling blades gem.

1.Simple. get a tabula with 6l for dmg.
2.Its map clear build so bosses can be problem(you can tank them)
3.Soul taker fix most of yours mana problems.
4.If you running out of life put nodes to leech.
5. Carnage heart. Lack of hp but leech is fine.
6.Use brain when making char.
7.DONT look at poe info.
8. Profit
Dernière édition par heyu, le 14 déc. 2017 02:58:46
"
Xcise a écrit :
"
Transistory19 a écrit :

Suggestions:

Hmmm I thought I was following the tree pretty well, nothing loads for me on the poe profile site so I cant really check there if things are different.

I will definetly try to get a claw for my offhand, and work on my flask a bit. Just got to maps today so havent really had the time.

Thanks for the quick response!
"
Transistory19 a écrit :
"
Xcise a écrit :
"
Transistory19 a écrit :

Suggestions:

Hmmm I thought I was following the tree pretty well, nothing loads for me on the poe profile site so I cant really check there if things are different.

I will definetly try to get a claw for my offhand, and work on my flask a bit. Just got to maps today so havent really had the time.

Thanks for the quick response!

Xcise will kill me for this but.... get prismatic eclipse for fast attack speed. There is 3 option prisma,sabre or tempous steel. Your choice depends of build.
Dernière édition par heyu, le 14 déc. 2017 04:00:48

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires