[3.8] SonicSunder, 3M+ DPS, SSF, HC, BEGINNER LEAGUE STARTER, UBER LAB/ELDER, SHAPER, FAST

"
mickeymicky a écrit :
Also why do you use culling strike on your leap slam, I thought you are playing a slayer?

I think it's because of the attack speed from the quality.
UPDATE
LVL100 tree: www.poeurl.com/bGZB

"
nerdrip a écrit :
Spoiler
"
mickeymicky a écrit :
Also why do you use culling strike on your leap slam, I thought you are playing a slayer?

I think it's because of the attack speed from the quality.
Correct.
"
Xcise a écrit :
"
Neutrolizer a écrit :
Spoiler
Hey Xcise, just got into maps and still having some difficulty. I'm assuming its my dps if I'm not able to leech to stay alive. What would be a good cheap gear upgrade? Just swapped out the brightbeak for a cheap axe but I'm not sure it's helping much more. Only got a 7c to upgrade at this point. Any suggestions? thanks!
I can't see your gear mate, but sounds like you need a faster rare axe to start you off into maps so you can keep your HP up and slam down abyss rares from a distance(they hit real hard) with the help of leap slam. Also, make sure you have enough HP and a tabula for good DPS.

Sorry. Hopefully its good now. I do have a tabula and got a ~1.8aps rare axe with princess. Think i'll probably need a find a better rare axe
Dernière édition par Neutrolizer, le 19 déc. 2017 15:31:17
What do you think about using kingmaker instead of soul taker?
"
HsoulT a écrit :
What do you think about using kingmaker instead of soul taker?
APS too low, need to DW a fast one hander for faster clear speed. With more flat phys damage on gear, we also get more DPS.
Hi Xcise, please kindly some advice on what to upgrade next,

also got

Dernière édition par masterv0id, le 19 déc. 2017 19:04:54
Is the lifeleech implicit on claws global or local ? Or are you using offhand claw to get leap slam only use main hand ?
Dernière édition par moooff, le 19 déc. 2017 21:22:58
have found a post in a forum that say all life leech in % or per hit are global. should be works on sunder
Dernière édition par spacor, le 20 déc. 2017 05:04:18

Did you look at the new unique?
Nebuloch Nightmare Mace. how is it compared to Princess.

Can we handle the degen?

Or a new rare weapon with 2 extra damage is just overwhelming.
"
taiiWanNo1 a écrit :

Did you look at the new unique?
Nebuloch Nightmare Mace. how is it compared to Princess.

Can we handle the degen?

Or a new rare weapon with 2 extra damage is just overwhelming.

It's too slow.
The princess and the claws have about 1.8 aps instead of just 1.4
Dernière édition par Erdnusskern, le 20 déc. 2017 08:38:53

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires