[3.2] Update! Habk's Wander Champion: >2m ethical Shaper DPS, 6k HP + Fortify, tanky and fast

Lycosidae shield is the #1 shield for dps inflation.

Of course a Rare shield will make your stats in POB less attractive.

But from my point of view, it offer's freedom on other Item slot's, wether it's for dps stat's or life or resists and better defense.

Other than that you are pretty limited in term's of swapping out gear, since the only few slot's that can have resists, have to carry a lot.
i have legacy atziri gloves and skyforth i could use in this build that i never made a wander and in case yes which other gear i can use because they are not evasion for boost mov from queen?
I played this wander in abyss. Scales very well with jewels and is as usual for wanderer, it's huge currency sink.

My gear in abyss(clears easy all content up to t15, havent really ran shaper nor guardians)
Spoiler

With this gear my and some ticking in PoB i get around 600k barrage dps, with 6L, Lyco shield it's easy 2m dps. This said, there's a lot still missing, like a very good ammy(Not fan of biscos), boots with enchant, barrage +1 proj. enchant etc)
Why I dont have lyco and 6l? Used this build to just farm t15-s and my dps numbers are great for this sort of action.
Also levelled as a Molten strike glad with ancestrall call for easy lv 90 and lab. Spent around 1ex on respec and about 7-8 to gear it. My rings are self crafted. currently sitting at 25ex that came purely from farming.
Hi, I would like to play this build next league (assuming the meta doesn't change much); how does leveling work?
Hey there! Thanks for your interest in the build. I haven't played this char in 3.1 (also currently on holidays with no computer access), but I'm planning a full build update once 3.2 hits.

For leveling, I had a pretty good experience with switching to wanding (Kinetic Blast) as early as possible (lvl 28 I think). Do not take the leech nodes (apart from the 0.4% mana leech node 1 point away from the currently provided main path), Vaal Pact and Point Blank, as well as all periphery crit nodes, before lvl 65 or so. Good luck!
"
habkor a écrit :
Hey there! Thanks for your interest in the build. I haven't played this char in 3.1 (also currently on holidays with no computer access), but I'm planning a full build update once 3.2 hits.

For leveling, I had a pretty good experience with switching to wanding (Kinetic Blast) as early as possible (lvl 28 I think). Do not take the leech nodes (apart from the 0.4% mana leech node 1 point away from the currently provided main path), Vaal Pact and Point Blank, as well as all periphery crit nodes, before lvl 65 or so. Good luck!

this looks like a fun build whit the new champion update
Only a dumbass pays for a F2P game.
hi,

i try to play a wander in 3.2.
this is my POB link. https://pastebin.com/xrm4wDrn

have you a idea to improve the DPS ?
Dernière édition par hurøk, le 21 mars 2018 12:59:21
Bump:

After experimenting with a Chieftain and Inquisitor wander early this league (on Standard), I've finally returned to playing my beloved Champion wander.

I've made a major update to this guide, reflecting the changes since 3.0. In particular, Champions got buffed substantially in 3.2., which makes this build stronger as ever.

I hope that some of you will find the build interesting and motivating to play! I will try to answer your questions in time, and update the build as needed.

Have fun :)
"
hurøk a écrit :
hi,

i try to play a wander in 3.2.
this is my POB link. https://pastebin.com/xrm4wDrn

have you a idea to improve the DPS ?

Hi, sorry for the (extremely) late reply - I didn't touch this build for a while. If you are still playing your wander and need some input, let me know and I will have a look.
Lycosidae? Accuracy on gear? We're talking Champion, the main reason to take him besides fortify is 'Enemies taunted by you cannot evade attacks.
Dernière édition par dim.kiriyenko, le 1 mai 2018 15:25:53

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires