[DECEASED] Leech-based RF+Obliteration Slayer <ExtremelyCheap> All Content and HC viable.

One important question: what item filter do you use while leveling with hidden potential and while maping? Most filters hide so valuable blue items.
"
One important question: what item filter do you use while leveling with hidden potential and while maping? Most filters hide so valuable blue items.

I don't think I needed a specific filter, but I know you can make your own here:
http://www.filterblade.xyz/
Dernière édition par lucksickle, le 9 déc. 2017 09:50:07
How good is that compared to a cyclone-build?
Any tips how to farm the currency needed for Hidden Potential? Considering without it we have a botched build.
I made a terrible mistake and tried to spec into this as a league starter at level 56 from sunder. I regen no hp, and i can't afford a single life regen item, and cant craft regen into anything yet. x_x
"
iNelo a écrit :
Any tips how to farm the currency needed for Hidden Potential?

In the past 12 hours, the cost of Hidden Potential has fallen from 20 chaos to 8 chaos. I made this much just leveling to 56, with no farming. No trading either, except I bought a few chaos using fusings and alchemies.

Do you think that leveling would be accelerated by starting with a Vaal Pact build (because it provides a lot of leech using a low number of passive points) and then respeccing into a regen-only build once more passives have been accumulated?
Molten Strike+Ancestral Call is ok for levelling? which support gems to link with it? And which unique weapon should i use?
Dernière édition par AuroraLightning, le 10 déc. 2017 14:29:15
del
Dernière édition par AuroraLightning, le 10 déc. 2017 14:28:21
Playing this build atm lev 79, it's super fun but for now survi and single target sux hard :( I hope this will change after few levels.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires