[3.1] Quill Poison Raider | ALL map mods | Fast | "Tanky" | 3M DPS | Facetank | 100+ arrows/second

"
foojin a écrit :
You forget status ailments immunity which is huge

Is it? Honestly im pretty new so I have a hard time gauging the hugeness

"
foojin a écrit :
and phasing.

You would have phasing anyway through Quartz Infusion
"
ytz a écrit :
"
foojin a écrit :
You forget status ailments immunity which is huge

Is it? Honestly im pretty new so I have a hard time gauging the hugeness

"
foojin a écrit :
and phasing.

You would have phasing anyway through Quartz Infusion

While onslaught might seem nice it is an on kill effect which limits its use in boss fights with no mobs or mob phases. Meanwhile Avatar of the Veil gives all the buffs just by being at max frenzy charges or phasing. If you still want onslaught for maps or short periods on bosses then it's just better to use the flask. I added movement speed affix to mine so it can also fulfil the role of a quicksilver and not waste a slot.
Hey there.
First of all, thanks for the build. It's working pretty damn good! Running through all the maps starting from T1 ending with T16 and don't really care much about the mods.

But! I have a small question over here. I tried Shaper the other day and failed. I've only managed to get to the 3rd phase and it was a struggle.
It's really hard to switch to TS from Barrage when I'm supposed to hold mobs which come from the portals. Also, it's really hard to have my wither totem up and running all the time, so I roughly have around 300kk dmg(without flasks) and ~680kk(with them) when my totem is dead and I have 0 wither stacks. Well, truth to be told it's not really enough to kill him fast so I'm kinda struggling here.

Anyway, could you give me an advice about what should I do while trying Shaper? Maybe some mechanical features or just any advice would be appreciated.
Also, if you have a free minute, could you please take a look at my character (the nick is Gotta_Go_REALLY_Fast), passive tree and jewels, items etc. and tell me what could be improved?
Thanks in advance!
"
foojin a écrit :
"
mortyforever a écrit :
Hey mate i have a few questions and first of all thanks for sharing ur build so:
1. I would like to know if arctic armour would be good for this build
2. what about the nodes in the skill tree Master Fletcher Avatar of the hunt and Heavy Draw ? are they worth it ?
3. does poison stack with bleeding as well ? or is it better to not touch bleeding at all?

And other thing im curious about is that u said this build cant run two curses for gloves with 2 of them on hit so i was wondering if u meant that the add curse node wont work cause the despair making it count like 3 curses ? can u explain to me please cause i didnt understand pretty well
Btw ty for responding :)

1. Tried it but I don't feel it's worth the loss of effective HP (600 in my case for reserved mana)

2. No

3. Don't touch bleeding, you don't have the passive points anyway

Thanks for responding and i have another question sorry hehe what about the 50% mana u get from inspiration in the skill tree ? is it worth it or not ?
"
mortyforever a écrit :
Thanks for responding and i have another question sorry hehe what about the 50% mana u get from inspiration in the skill tree ? is it worth it or not ?

You want to maintain a 70/30 balance between life and mana for maximum MOM efficiency. In 99% of the cases it will be worth it. I have 5.2K life and 2.1K mana which is pretty close to that number.

"
Phantometry1337 a écrit :
Hey there.
But! I have a small question over here. I tried Shaper the other day and failed. I've only managed to get to the 3rd phase and it was a struggle.
It's really hard to switch to TS from Barrage when I'm supposed to hold mobs which come from the portals.

I don't use TS but barrage with chain or GMP.
Dernière édition par foojin, le 12 janv. 2018 01:55:03
hello, tell me, is suitable for HC?
"

Anyway, could you give me an advice about what should I do while trying Shaper? Maybe some mechanical features or just any advice would be appreciated.
Also, if you have a free minute, could you please take a look at my character (the nick is Gotta_Go_REALLY_Fast), passive tree and jewels, items etc. and tell me what could be improved?
Thanks in advance!

Like foojin mentioned for bosses with lots of mobs it's sometimes best to keep chain on. However you could make the swap much easier instead by putting one of these in the left ring socket.

Socket Barrage/TS there and just swap it whenever you need.

For the rest of your build I noticed several points you should be able to improve:
- For the skill tree I'd recommend dropping the deadly draw and scion life wheel nodes. Instead grab the damage over time nodes near blood siphon, mana nodes behind MoM and the arcane chemisty node. This gives us some attributes, resists and mana without missing out on much damage.

- You're lacking a lot of resists on the stygian vise + boots, get a tri-res belt and boots if you need to. While life is important (want at least 5k) you need an effective mana pool too to take hits, hence why we don't want purity of elements to take a big chunk out of it. Ideally you want to overcap your res by 17% (not 34 as thief's torment gives 50% reduced curse effectiveness) so ele weakness maps or mob curses don't do much.

- Devotos is good for mapping but if you're doing higher tier bosses then swap to a starkonjas head as this gives much more defensive stats.

- Link your blasphemy despair setup to a lv4 enhance as the 100% reduced mana reserved means we can support the gem with no mana impact. Increased aoe or empower work too but aren't as good. You should also be using lightning golem with cwdt if possible (ice is ok if you don't have the sockets).

- Run a blind on hit abyss jewel in the belt slot. This is a gigantic defensive tool as you'll be blinding almost everything because of the high atk speed. Also a good damage buff because of maloneys.

- Drop witchfire brew. It's really bad for this build as it interferes with the despair blasphemy setup which does far more damage due to quality on both gems. The damage over time buff on the flask is redundant as you can use a sulphur flask for this. Atziri's promise can go too as it doesn't give much dps at all. If you need more ideas for flasks I made a post a few pages back or look at my PoB.

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/jYN02qpa
Disabled a couple of things just because the stats are a bit bull (e.g blood rage). If you want to see a more reasonable mapping setup then disable the flasks and wither totem. On my profile the character is Synsun if you want to look at that also.
"
RaptorSWS a écrit :
"

Thanks in advance!

Like foojin mentioned for bosses with lots of mobs it's sometimes best to keep chain on. However you could make the swap much easier instead by putting one of these in the left ring socket.

Socket Barrage/TS there and just swap it whenever you need.

For the rest of your build I noticed several points you should be able to improve:
- For the skill tree I'd recommend dropping the deadly draw and scion life wheel nodes. Instead grab the damage over time nodes near blood siphon, mana nodes behind MoM and the arcane chemisty node. This gives us some attributes, resists and mana without missing out on much damage.

- You're lacking a lot of resists on the stygian vise + boots, get a tri-res belt and boots if you need to. While life is important (want at least 5k) you need an effective mana pool too to take hits, hence why we don't want purity of elements to take a big chunk out of it. Ideally you want to overcap your res by 17% (not 34 as thief's torment gives 50% reduced curse effectiveness) so ele weakness maps or mob curses don't do much.

- Devotos is good for mapping but if you're doing higher tier bosses then swap to a starkonjas head as this gives much more defensive stats.

- Link your blasphemy despair setup to a lv4 enhance as the 100% reduced mana reserved means we can support the gem with no mana impact. Increased aoe or empower work too but aren't as good. You should also be using lightning golem with cwdt if possible (ice is ok if you don't have the sockets).

- Run a blind on hit abyss jewel in the belt slot. This is a gigantic defensive tool as you'll be blinding almost everything because of the high atk speed. Also a good damage buff because of maloneys.

- Drop witchfire brew. It's really bad for this build as it interferes with the despair blasphemy setup which does far more damage due to quality on both gems. The damage over time buff on the flask is redundant as you can use a sulphur flask for this. Atziri's promise can go too as it doesn't give much dps at all. If you need more ideas for flasks I made a post a few pages back or look at my PoB.

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/jYN02qpa
Disabled a couple of things just because the stats are a bit bull (e.g blood rage). If you want to see a more reasonable mapping setup then disable the flasks and wither totem. On my profile the character is Synsun if you want to look at that also.

Damn dude. Thanks for such a detailed reply, appreciate it.
Truth to be told, even with such a "setup" I can run ANY map modes and ANY tier from 1 to 16 already. It's just that Shaper feels a bit tough since we have 0 frenzy charges up, also wither stacks can be up to 15 only when he's busy doing his beam attack, so it's only the flasks which we got left. If you disable wither and frenzy charges in POB your DPS go down so hard it's actually insane.

Anyway, thanks for the tips man. I'll definitely get myself a %blind jewel and work with my passive tree a bit, also the belt and boots, I'll change them for sure. Thanks again and have a nice one.
Dernière édition par Phantometry1337, le 14 janv. 2018 20:34:59
How do you level this build as it seems pretty awful.

1) Which bows/other items do you use as you level up?
2) What skill gems/links do you use as you level up?
3) In terms of the skill tree, what do you get first?
4) When do you fully switch to end game gear/skill gems?

Thanks in advance.
What would be the order of importance on the support gems for the chest? Im on xbox and way too poor to get it 6 link atm so 5 link is all I'm able to manage atm!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires