[3.1] Quill Poison Raider | ALL map mods | Fast | "Tanky" | 3M DPS | Facetank | 100+ arrows/second

"
heyu a écrit :
Killed chimera deathless easly on 88lvl. But hydra is still hard, meaby i run wrong mods.
Sitting on 133k in pob and 4539hp. Still using purity.

And question about jewels, iam trying to find 7% life and some attack speed with bows and poison dmg, but poe trade says there is only 3 jewels on the WHOLE trade :) I find cheap jewel with 7%life/3%attack speed/20%poison for 20c. Its really hard to find good jewel for this build. Any suggestions on jewels (meaby damage over time ?) ?

Did you do all quests for passive points? If I compare my tree with yours it looks as if you are missing points for the amount of levels that you have.

Also curious how you guys have your atlas, my idea is to unlock all T1-13 and then shape vault. Just need to get T8/9 orbs... Or are there good T14/15 maps to run?
Dernière édition par foojin, le 4 janv. 2018 04:35:53
"
foojin a écrit :
"
heyu a écrit :
Killed chimera deathless easly on 88lvl. But hydra is still hard, meaby i run wrong mods.
Sitting on 133k in pob and 4539hp. Still using purity.

And question about jewels, iam trying to find 7% life and some attack speed with bows and poison dmg, but poe trade says there is only 3 jewels on the WHOLE trade :) I find cheap jewel with 7%life/3%attack speed/20%poison for 20c. Its really hard to find good jewel for this build. Any suggestions on jewels (meaby damage over time ?) ?

Did you do all quests for passive points? If I compare my tree with yours it looks as if you are missing points for the amount of levels that you have.

Also curious how you guys have your atlas, my idea is to unlock all T1-13 and then shape vault. Just need to get T8/9 orbs... Or are there good T14/15 maps to run?

146/157 and 12/15 orbs. Got shaped vault. From higher tier caldera(t13) map dropping kaoms cards, siege map (t10) worth shaping too.Spider forest (t11). I personally run all t10+ maps becaue map drops is really bad :)
Dernière édition par heyu, le 4 janv. 2018 10:25:15
If spend 3 point to go Skittering Runes (total +20% increased Effect of your Curses), it give +900k dmg boost (total 4,43M DPS).

What better on single target (maybe some one tested):
barrage whist +1 barrage arrow
or
tornado whist +2 secondary arrow???
Hi there thank you for you build
Can you check my char see how can i improve my damage pls ?
Today i test with T16 boss like Hydra and Phoenix i can kill it but take 5 or 6 door :(
I kill mob with Tornado and kill boss with Barrage
Try to get Dying Sun now but too expensive i don't know if it make alot different or just little
sry my bad english
"
wastefulby a écrit :
If spend 3 point to go Skittering Runes (total +20% increased Effect of your Curses), it give +900k dmg boost (total 4,43M DPS).

or

Skittering Runes is useless. You get only 20% of the effect on bosses, and it's where the dps matter (and there is around 20 nodes giving more dps than that and yet not taken in the tree). You don't really care if a trash die in 0.1s or in 0.09s.
Dernière édition par Keyen, le 4 janv. 2018 11:57:06
"
Keyen a écrit :
"
wastefulby a écrit :

or

Skittering Runes is useless. You get only 20% of the effect on bosses, and it's where the dps matter (and there is around 20 nodes giving more dps than that and yet not taken in the tree). You don't really care if a trash die in 0.1s or in 0.09s.

I take PoB by Madbeats (https://pastebin.com/WT7xiunT) and only take Skittering Runes, spend only 3 point. Anp PoB say that it add ~+900k dps...
DPS only for bosses, trash die fast.
Dernière édition par wastefulby, le 4 janv. 2018 12:08:58
Did someone already tried out kitavas thirst instead of devotos? Could imagine that id can increase dps or surv significantly but on the other hand yo would miss some sockets u need for other skills like wither, bloodrage, lightning golem and so on.
Hi all ! Can anyone look at my character called "QuillTheAnimals" and say why i can't do 1.1M Dps like the original build ? Supposed i miss something but i don't know what... TY VM
"
wastefulby a écrit :
"
Keyen a écrit :
"
wastefulby a écrit :

or

I take PoB by Madbeats (https://pastebin.com/WT7xiunT) and only take Skittering Runes, spend only 3 point. Anp PoB say that it add ~+900k dps...
DPS only for bosses, trash die fast.
Yes, that's what I said, you selected the "trash" option. If you turn the "is the enemy a boss" to "Shaper/guardians", you have the following results (took exactly your pob link and changed nothing but the boss option):

Hell, look at that, even DESTROYER (you know, the melee two handed node) is better

@Lordknoxx: Your wither link sucks for starter. Without faster casting and increased duration, you can only have 7 stacks instead of 15. It's a huge dps loss. You will do 33% more dps by getting it right.
Dernière édition par Keyen, le 4 janv. 2018 13:34:46
+1 barrage or +2 tornado :D ? Iam got currency now but iam confused. 17ex is fucking joke :)

Cheapest barrage for starkonja is 7ex and tornado 17ex.

"

Hah missing 3 books :)
Dernière édition par heyu, le 4 janv. 2018 20:09:48

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires