[3.0] The surrender Block Cyclone Gladiator (max block phys/spells+explosions)

i'm doing this build at moment in standard and its ok...damage was a bit low so i switched out added fire and fortify and put in brutality and damage on full life in helm and damage went up almost by double..makes sense as we not running any elemental auras or scaling any ele damage, pure phys build now with same defenses, ( the rampart nodes are not that good bit of a noob trap only additive fortify which i didn't even see a difference when taking out the nodes), with the passives taken out of rampart i put them in splitting strikes and blade of cunning for moar damage..

just to add i took the hits cannot be evaded node in passive tree and cyclone is now 64k unbuffed , however it is terrible for single target, so you can use cyclone for maps and blade flurry for single target.
Dernière édition par Mindsmog, le 13 janv. 2018 11:50:39
Sorry guys i've started late this league, btw yes it works on 3.1 and i will write some updates in these days
"
Mindsmog a écrit :
i'm doing this build at moment in standard and its ok...damage was a bit low so i switched out added fire and fortify and put in brutality and damage on full life in helm and damage went up almost by double..makes sense as we not running any elemental auras or scaling any ele damage, pure phys build now with same defenses, ( the rampart nodes are not that good bit of a noob trap only additive fortify which i didn't even see a difference when taking out the nodes), with the passives taken out of rampart i put them in splitting strikes and blade of cunning for moar damage..

just to add i took the hits cannot be evaded node in passive tree and cyclone is now 64k unbuffed , however it is terrible for single target, so you can use cyclone for maps and blade flurry for single target.

thx, you are the first player who's really helping on this build, i'll put these changes and try to keep the build updated

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires