[3.1] Explosive Arrow Slayer (Shaper-Capable)

"
ljoborges a écrit :
How do you proc ee with xoph's blood?

You cannot proc EE with Xoph's Blood - you can run Xoph's Heart but not Xoph's Blood. I removed that section from the gearing guide; it was a mistake to have it in there. I will re-add it if I get a Xoph's Heart that I can link to the forums.
Dernière édition par GodofRabbits, le 14 janv. 2018 18:35:38
Dernière édition par GodofRabbits, le 14 janv. 2018 18:33:08
Really nice guide, im playing this in SSF atm!
I need life leech support in my setup since i dont have the quiver corruption.
Which link would you drop? Less duration?
Great build, i always had survivability problems running bow builds, with slayer this problem is solved, my gear so far:

Spoiler

I also got an red nightmare jewel, the endurance charges are great.

Any thoughs on what should i upgrade next? My single target bow is crap since im not thinking about do endgame content with this character.

Anyways, thanks for the great guide.
"
babsbegood a écrit :
Great build, i always had survivability problems running bow builds, with slayer this problem is solved, my gear so far:

Spoiler

I also got an red nightmare jewel, the endurance charges are great.

Any thoughs on what should i upgrade next? My single target bow is crap since im not thinking about do endgame content with this character.

Anyways, thanks for the great guide.

You can upgrade from standard Ngamahu Tiki to Xoph's Heart. You can enchant your boots. You can get a Stygian Vise with Elemental Damage with Attack Skills on it. You could get more accuracy on gear (rings and gloves). Your build looks solid, especially if you just want to stay in red maps.
Dernière édition par GodofRabbits, le 16 janv. 2018 03:32:29
"
piloboxy a écrit :
Really nice guide, im playing this in SSF atm!
I need life leech support in my setup since i dont have the quiver corruption.
Which link would you drop? Less duration?

Drop Fire Penetration or Chance to Ignite. Less Duration is a very important Quality of Life gem.
Hey please tell me how can i survive on Chimera boss fight at noleech map?
His cloud phase rapes me easy.
Former old diablo 2 median player.
Tks your builds with Lv 28 EA easy kill boss T1>T15. However Ngamahu tiki can have a curse expensive in abyss
"
pipendrusu a écrit :
Hey please tell me how can i survive on Chimera boss fight at noleech map?
His cloud phase rapes me easy.

Sell the no-leech map and buy a clean one.
"
Louis114 a écrit :
Tks your builds with Lv 28 EA easy kill boss T1>T15. However Ngamahu tiki can have a curse expensive in abyss

It always has been :/ There are several viable alternatives, and dropping the second curse definitely doesn't break the build in any meaningful way (save maybe Shaper DPS, which you can overcome with game knowledge and good mechanics).

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires