[3.0] Ichimonji Cleave Gladiator [Beginner and Budget Friendly, League Starter, Uber Lab, Atziri]

@ Zolgia108,

I adjusted my CWDT setup to CWDT + Enfeeble + Blue socket. In that blue socket I normally run vortex, but when I decide to go against guardians I swap in vaal trap. My 4th socket is an unlinked Blood Rage.

17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Actually I wanted to know if you had unlimited currency would you still go for a 6L death's oath?
"
mickeymicky a écrit :
Actually I wanted to know if you had unlimited currency would you still go for a 6L death's oath?

Nope, I would then go for 6L Perfect Form with 6 off-colours
Best regards,
Jeenze
"
Jeenze a écrit :
"
mickeymicky a écrit :

Mind explaning why? I just took a look and the stats seems meh to me, just for the phase acrobatic? Also why 6 off colors?
"
Jeenze a écrit :
"
mickeymicky a écrit :

My wip:

Farming all my jewelers (80/5s, 420/6s) for each attempt......gonna take me a while lmao.

"
mickeymicky a écrit :

Mind explaning why? I just took a look and the stats seems meh to me, just for the phase acrobatic? Also why 6 off colors?

My idea that I'm working toward is to combine Perfect Form with an Alpha's Howl to enable using two rare swords while keeping the same aura setup.

PF gives us an extra level of defence with Phase Acro which when combined with Atziri's Step boots gives us up to 46% spell dodge. Not too shabby.

PF also gives us Arctic Armor at 0% mana reservation cost, which when paired with an Empower gem gives us potentially lvl 24 AA........at total cost of 2 gem slots. This leaves us with just HoA and Hatred to worry about for mana reservation. Put all 4 aforementioned gems into an Alpha'a Howl (inherent -8% MR) with it's +2 aura levels, it should equal out to dual Ichi bonuses (I am horrible at maths tho).

6L gem setup; RRRRRB
Cleave Multistrike MPD Maim Ruthless IAoE. Swap Conc for IAoe, and Bloodlust for Multistrike for bosses. Link Ancestral Prot/War with Chance to Bleed + whatever.

With all this said.....I did farm the 40/40 guardian portion of the Endgame Grind challenge using the original budget version of this build, with the exception that I used self corrupted Ichi's that cost me a total of about 30c to make. The only guardian that proved difficult for me was Phoenix......but I always had trouble with that one hehehe.
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

Dernière édition par Bjorn_Angannon, le 17 oct. 2017 20:28:12
@Bjorn_Angannon

Interesting, I like alpha's howl but wouldn't this build end up with very low armor since boots/chest/helmet are all evasion? Am I going to survive when I don't block/dodge physical attacks?

Also I still don't know if chance to bleed does more damage than ruthless support.. currently still using Bringer of Rain but my cleave dps increases from 66k to 86k if I use chance to bleed instead of ruthless, a bit confused..

Are you playing SSF?
Dernière édition par mickeymicky, le 19 oct. 2017 03:25:54
@ mickeymicky

I have been trying so damned hard to vorci socket color my chest, and have basically given up on it. About your question regarding all eva gear vs phys damage reduction; I was strongly considering taking Iron Reflexes, coupled with blind linked into my totem.

In my cleave setup i definately use ruthless hehehe. I had mentioned chance to bleed for the totem when running bloodlust in cleave setup. However, I have switched some things up lately in my quest to try stuff.

I kept the Redblade boots, got an Alpha's Howl with a cleave enchant, and swapped to a rare 6l chest with good life and some resists. Then spent the few exalted I obtained on a pair of rare swords. I then also bought a +1 curse ammy so as to run both enfeeble and punishment.

You can see my current setup on ign Prodigiously_Cleaved. My account is public.

"
Bjorn_Angannon a écrit :
@ mickeymicky

I see you are using 2 rare sword now, is there a significant dps boost compare to when you are using 2 ichimonjis?
"
mickeymicky a écrit :
"
Bjorn_Angannon a écrit :
@ mickeymicky

I see you are using 2 rare sword now, is there a significant dps boost compare to when you are using 2 ichimonjis?

In my HO with only HoA and Hatred, and conc eff in setup, I went from (tootltip) 101k dual Ichi to 128k dual rares. Mind you.....my rares are only 360/370 dps swords (I can't afford the good shtuffz lol).

Dernière édition par Bjorn_Angannon, le 22 oct. 2017 07:06:53
Can anyone please link Path of Building code for me?

Thank you.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires