[3.01] [HC] Dark Pact Slayer (tanky, low cost, self cast dark pact)

Added another video showcasing cast on damage taken ED/Contagion and builds toughness in a tier 8 map. Great to have incase of sudden disconnects :D. If anyone has other suggestions for the guide please feel free to comment.
Updated Offensive+Defensive stats at lvl 90, might do a gear update tomorrow before going to tier 13-15 maps.
it is fun, yes. But the leech is not enough sadly for guardians and some har harbingers. Level 95 Slayer here with some sweet equipment
from where did you get leech?
Largest source for leech is from the ascendancy Endless hunger (20% of Overkill Damage is Leeched as Life, Life Leech effects are not removed at Full Life). The second main source would be warlords mark w/ blasphemy for an additional 2%. It is also possible to get 0.6% life/mana leech on boots (I got the 1.5% life/mana regen which is also good).

Lost_Legend: I honestly have no idea about guardians or shaper, build has quite a bit of room for improvement before crossing that bridge. Once I give them a shot will absolutely report back with some video's :D.
Dernière édition par Tome_of_exp, le 5 sept. 2017 18:14:27
Do you think this build could be a good uber lab farmer?
After realm reset will do a video to show uber lab :), I think it will have the potential but may require a few tweeks to gear.
Just did 3 Key Uber lab run, went fairly smooth, forgot to bring a bleed flask but still went fine XD. Will add the video as soon as its uploaded to youtube. I also switched up bisco amulet for a random 5c life/cast speed amulet on poe.trade as shown:
. This bumped my total life to just over 10k and added a bit of damage :) Keep in mind though I am not an uber lab farmer and it was both first run of the day and blind so I probably took way more hits during Izaro fight than I needed to XD and run was longer than it would normally be.
Dernière édition par Tome_of_exp, le 6 sept. 2017 00:59:43
Just a couple observations I made when leveling.

-You can take the two +30 Int nodes on the tree to help with your blue gem int requirements early on. Can respec them once you have enough int from other sources.

-Vitality Aura+Warlord's Mark makes leveling a lot smoother early. I'd run Vitality until you feel comfortable with your Life regen without it.

-Astramentis could be a possible item for later on. Gives decent Life from Str, Scales Iron Will nicely, Makes Int requirements a non issue. Can be pretty pricey though.

-Atziri's Promise gives an additional 2% leech. Don't benefit from the bonus damage really but the extra leech can be really nice. Also extremely cheap right now so that's an added bonus.

-Brightbeak on weapon swap can be really useful for mobility in lab, maps, etc.

*Afterthought*
I started this league with a ED/Contagion MoM build and this DP Slayer feels rather similar stylistically. It has clear speed that is on par with the ED MoM build, MUCH better boss kill speed than ED (in maps and otherwise), Less buttons to press, and it is imo much more tanky than running with the MoM build. Had my doubts at first but as I progressed with this build it really feels nice and well rounded.
Dernière édition par SpawnOfAzrael, le 6 sept. 2017 14:13:52
Trying your build now. Has lots of potential. Like previous poster said; Vitality is totally option for leveling, gives sense of security for beginners and a like. Also please add bandits and maybe ascendancy point route to leveling tips for beginners. Thank you.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires