[3.1]Dual Facebreaker Warchief Totem Champion (no changes in 3.1)

"
evuless a écrit :
Hey H
Last time i played this game was in Legacy league, i had a SSF character that i played most of that league... got some nice loot from legacy items including a legacy facebreaker (882% phys).

Trying to figure out what to play with that facebreaker in SSF standard, between Juggernaut and Champion im confused who would tank more, Champion has the taunt and Jugg the good max proc endurance charges.
What do you think about Jugg?

Looking at my items, i have 50% of your adds# to # phys to attacks from shield, belt and rings (you didnt even placed an amulet which i believe would have adds# to # phys to attacks as well)

*dont mind the links and skill gems still working on it*

And one last thing, the max reserved mana... pays off damage wise? i didnt try running any aura because i have low phys damage to convert with herald of ash and hatred and placing a blood magic support gem in almost every item seems like a waste of slots tbh.

What is this post? I don't even...

If you want to do a marauder dual warchief totem build, play a CHIEFTAIN. Juggernaut is awful for dual warchief totem builds, what even made you think it would be good?

When it comes to the gear, SSF Facebreaker builds are a really bad idea. Facebreaker builds require very specific gear, I'll warn you right now. The items you posted... The only one that isn't vendor-tier even if I was SSF would be the facebreakers themselves.

As for the auras/mana thing. You can't really run a totem-based attack build on mana lategame. You need auras, they're just such a huge improvement to your character's strength. Because you attack through totems, can't regain your mana through leech like most attack based builds can, you just reserve it all and use blood magic. It's not a waste of slots because I had no other gems I wanted to use.
"
HHHHHH a écrit :

What is this post? I don't even...

No need to be upset x) haha
I dont have much experience with PoE so i always ask questions before doing things, Jugg would be viable in my eyes because champ/jugg seems similar but if you say so i take it as my mistake. My Champion is level 76... having fun with the change of pace of slow clear with totems! Tooltip damage is 30k with herald of ash+hatred, both totems summoned it goes to 33k dps in a 4-link.
Low amount of HP because of the items without hp but my resists are capped and damage up to tier 6 doing great, even done some reflect maps.

Changed belt (belt of the deceiver) and amulet, dps went up... thats the fun of SSF for me finding stuff and getting better, probably going to level until 82 and give it a break so i can gather more key items!

Whats your opinion on Abyssus?
Dernière édition par evuless, le 4 janv. 2018 22:18:13
As far as abyssus goes, just do whatever if you're in sc, doesn't matter if you die. Might be difficult to cap res though if you use it. I had a hell of a time trying to cap res even with a pretty decent life res helmet. It's of course not worth it at all for HC, that item requires a very specific build to utilize effectively in HC - look at some of Alkaizer's stuff.
This build still viable on 3.3? Its uber atziri, uber elder/shaper viable?
I don't know what Im doing wrong. My dps are to low, just 17k per totem
can u take a look on my char, noob never die

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires