[3.0] Kondo's Pride pure phys Cycloner - Deathless shaper down

"
Sunaether a écrit :
Is Belly of the Beast useable in this build?

You can use any chest you want, including a belly, however with the STR stat and tree HP increase you can easily achieve 7K HP without much effort which should be more than enough for all the content, so you can focus more on some chest which increases your dmg like the previously linked Bronn's Lithe
I got a starforge yesterday and saved it to do an ancestrall warchief build, but then i saw this post and i'm having my doubts now.

I like cyclone but in case i want to use another skill, is there any good one to replace cyclone using this build?

How faster is this build for Lab farming?

"
aluminio a écrit :
I got a starforge yesterday and saved it to do an ancestrall warchief build, but then i saw this post and i'm having my doubts now.

I like cyclone but in case i want to use another skill, is there any good one to replace cyclone using this build?

How faster is this build for Lab farming?

I'm currently using a starforge with cyclone and it's awesome, changed the tree a bit to have more crit for more shock action and tooltip dps in HO is now close to 100K (320K mapping buffed). For other skills there aren't many which can be used with the pure physical build since most of them convert a portion of our dmg to ele, which is very bad with starforge.

Tried frenzy, cleave and lacerate but it all feels more clunky compared to cyclone.

As for lab farming it's decently fast, not comparable to the specialized 400% move speed BV crap but it's reliable and I almost enjoy farming lab with it.
Dernière édition par dinotromba, le 29 août 2017 23:21:31
Hey, damage wise Bronn's is still better than Carcass right?

Edit: what about devoto as head slot? Isn't it bis for a cycloner? Thanks in advance.

Edit2: is Atziri disfavour (with proper axe respec) an option if I don't like Starforge?
Dernière édition par Pheu, le 31 août 2017 07:36:11
how do you run haste with bloodmagi node?
"
Karibean12 a écrit :

This build doesn't use Blood magic.

Very nice guide and nice shaper kill! I'm starting this in SSF, found a nice Kondo's Pride and since no other uniques are required, this looks veeeery nice. Should be a nice labrunner too because of slayer's leech. I usually always play melee with RT, so kinda interesting to see how it will perform without it :) Do you feel there is any reason to get crit chance/additional accuracy in gear?
Dernière édition par Steamr0ller, le 31 août 2017 14:55:34
"
Steamr0ller a écrit :
"
Karibean12 a écrit :

This build doesn't use Blood magic.

Very nice guide and nice shaper kill! I'm starting this in SSF, found a nice Kondo's Pride and since no other uniques are required, this looks veeeery nice. Should be a nice labrunner too because of slayer's leech. I usually always play melee with RT, so kinda interesting to see how it will perform without it :) Do you feel there is any reason to get crit chance/additional accuracy in gear?

Definitely accuracy helps along with crit chance/crit multi, have a look at my current character, i changed the tree to get more crit and using a starforge (which you can possibly farm yourself).

Lab runs are a breeze and since hitting lvl 90 I don't think i ever died to izaro or traps (running 6-8 key labs)
"
dinotromba a écrit :

Definitely accuracy helps along with crit chance/crit multi, have a look at my current character, i changed the tree to get more crit and using a starforge (which you can possibly farm yourself).

Lab runs are a breeze and since hitting lvl 90 I don't think i ever died to izaro or traps (running 6-8 key labs)

Do you think your current tree is better for Kondo's too, or only for Starforge?
"
the "cannot leech life from critical strikes" which we can safely ignore as explained below.

You don't explain this below! :P

Also, how do you run Vitality with blasphemy/punishment + haste? I can only activate my curse + haste.
carnage hearth is good for this right?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires