[3.8] Death’s Oath Occultist - Death Whisperer(CI) Updated regularly

i noticed you removed wicked ward, this notable is not needed ?
"
Kraeoss a écrit :
i noticed you removed wicked ward, this notable is not needed ?

Personally I don't feel like it feels great in it's current state. You can still run out and recharge as usual.
thats fucking bullshit
"
TreAxi a écrit :
thats fucking bullshit

Okay and?
Guide is currently updated and ready for 3.8 to launch so I can link a few gems here and there! Hope everyone is ready to take out the blight that's coming to Wraeclast!
hey there, which tree is updated? first post says "only lvl 100 is updated for 3.7"
"
Duelb0t a écrit :
hey there, which tree is updated? first post says "only lvl 100 is updated for 3.7"

That's probably for the 3.7 league, I made sure to update all of the trees and a good portion of the guide before I went to work earlier today!

Edit: I see what you're talking about (I didn't see that portion when I was editing the guide so thank you for pointing that out to me!)

When in edit mode, the guide is literally a wall of text so I greatly appreciate that!
Dernière édition par FlasherCatcher, le 6 sept. 2019 04:24:43
Edit guide to fix the fact that I broke it, yay me! Also, I know I changed the text color of many things however it remains bleak GGG standard?
TY for the guide! Planing to push 100 in STD after month of league and looking for some advices to do that more easily. Could u take a look my OCC?
"
4e6urat0r a écrit :
TY for the guide! Planing to push 100 in STD after month of league and looking for some advices to do that more easily. Could u take a look my OCC?

Overall your build looks pretty solid, I sould probably grab soul thief and the jewel socket by shadow instead of grabbing Lethal assault but I might be giving jewel sockets too much weight in the passive tree. Other than that the only thing I really see that could use an upgrade is your helmet which at the moment is still really great, however if you can get a helmet that has the -9% chaos resistance to nearby enemies modifier that would definitely increase the damage of your build!

I had a pull an all day at work today so I haven't been able to do anything fun yet, I'm still patching the game =(

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires