[3.8] Death’s Oath Occultist - Death Whisperer(CI) Updated regularly

"
FlasherCatcher a écrit :
"
Soske a écrit :
"
NaBeRa a écrit :
sure, but you need to provide a link, just export to pastbin with pob.

That'd probably help, huh? Here it is https://pastebin.com/5BBmx0xP

Hey there! Overall I think most of the damage is from not having fully leveled gems. On PoB I can get your damage up to 101k with 15 stacks of wither. Once you get the next jewel socket for a second Spreading rot it should increase your damage a little bit. However I don't think my items are that much better than yours.
Once you get withering presence your damage should shoot up rather nicely though

Thanks. Turns out part of it was I am in fact dumb and was changing Wither stacks in the wrong section. Once I changed it to 15 under Main Skill instead of Calcs my numbers looked much better. I'm gonna work on getting level 21 support gems now.
"
Voidstranger a écrit :
I plan to use something like this:

Need to make it 6-link ofc. But with vaal blight-efficacy-void manipulation-controlled destruction-swift affliction-4 lvl empower it can resolve (maybe) issues with single target/bossing, can't it? Death aura will get damage boost from it too.

I am not sure this is a good idea given that you will lose a lot of ES for not having a shield and honestly, DPS-wise, that staff compared to a good wand, I dont think it is worth it, especially given that it increases the duration, which AFAIK we want to DECREASE to deal the damage faster.

Here is my current wand for reference:
Dernière édition par Mactabilis, le 12 janv. 2019 14:51:03
"
Mactabilis a écrit :
"
Voidstranger a écrit :

Need to make it 6-link ofc. But with vaal blight-efficacy-void manipulation-controlled destruction-swift affliction-4 lvl empower it can resolve (maybe) issues with single target/bossing, can't it? Death aura will get damage boost from it too.

I am not sure this is a good idea given that you will lose a lot of ES for not having a shield and honestly, DPS-wise, that staff compared to a good wand, I dont think it is worth it, especially given that it increases the duration, which AFAIK we want to DECREASE to deal the damage faster.

I'm not using ES. I use life build. What damage you can achieve with CI build?
Hm, and I'm not sure about your words about duration. I think duration is good for blight.
Dernière édition par Voidstranger, le 12 janv. 2019 15:14:08
"
Voidstranger a écrit :
"
Mactabilis a écrit :
"
Voidstranger a écrit :

I'm not using ES. I use life build. What damage you can achieve with CI build?
Hm, and I'm not sure about your words about duration. I think duration is good for blight.

I am now at 258k DPS on Death Aura with a defensive CI build.
"
Mactabilis a écrit :

I am now at 258k DPS on Death Aura with a defensive CI build.

Which character is it? Maybe I will copy your build.
I can see only one your DO character. And I can see only 168k DPS Death aura with flasks up + Hinder. Am I missing something?
Dernière édition par Voidstranger, le 13 janv. 2019 02:15:37
Both of your weapons look really nice to be honest. I think a staff would work really great with a life version. But for CI I enjoy wand, giving up the shield is a hard choice when you only have a finite amount of life.
Anyone finding it hard to survive on this build? I have 3.2k armour and 8.3k ES but things like Syndicate or high tier maps seem to kill me almost instantly
I want to say it's because Syndicate bosses are kind of tough compared to similar tiered content. Most content has identifiable parts to it, as opposed to the syndicate fights where everything pretty much happens all at once, but they're still doable without dying, just try to keep away from mods that increase monster damage by 3-4 times.
if some intresting
my build for t16 maps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5xwVv0svic&t=1033s
Dernière édition par KyK1ske, le 30 janv. 2019 19:09:25
Hello Flasher just like last league im using DO, my current gear is this:

Spoiler

I have a 900c budget atm dunno what to upgrade next ,what do you think its better? was thinking about apeps supremacy not sure tho
BTW im aiming for atziris mirror end league just seems soo far away LOL

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires