[3.8] Death’s Oath Occultist - Death Whisperer(CI) Updated regularly

"
Eep a écrit :
Was thinking of trying this build next -

Any idea how it handles uber lab? Is it a good/bad choice for that?

I got like 20 offerings I want to burn through with my next char

All Uber lab content farms fast and easy. With good regen and Vile Bastion u can just ignore traps at all. My averange run time with all treasure keys and shrines takes about 8-15 minutes depeneding on layout with no risk to die.
Dernière édition par QLR, le 26 mars 2018 21:49:32
"
Eep a écrit :

It won't be the fastest lab runner but it was super easy. I did my first uber lab run at level 75 without a hiccup. With your curses up you can just run in circles around Izaro if you wanted to. He can't hit you lol

I just did Hall of Grandmasters a few minutes ago. It was hilarious watching them all pop. For the few CI dudes I just used a Balefire and melted them. This build could be a really cheap/easy HoGM farmer if you wanted it to be.

Dernière édition par jack_aubrey, le 26 mars 2018 21:53:15
"
FlasherCatcher a écrit :

The Witchfire brew will always be a great flask for this build but not because of the despair curse but because it provides increased damage over time.
The curse from the flask isn't improved with curse power so it will always be weaker than a despair ran through blasphemy. (I just recently cut out the curse power from the build for more defense but even with the small amount from the occultist tree it should be more powerful to run a despair than to rely on the flask.)

BTW, you are wrong. Dispair aura from The Witchfire brew gets benefits from curse effect. Tested.
"
QLR a écrit :
"
FlasherCatcher a écrit :

The Witchfire brew will always be a great flask for this build but not because of the despair curse but because it provides increased damage over time.
The curse from the flask isn't improved with curse power so it will always be weaker than a despair ran through blasphemy. (I just recently cut out the curse power from the build for more defense but even with the small amount from the occultist tree it should be more powerful to run a despair than to rely on the flask.)

BTW, you are wrong. Dispair aura from The Witchfire brew gets benefits from curse effect. Tested.

I've never tested it myself, but I generally believe that most of the information on the wiki is correct.
But there is always the possibility that it is affected by these things now.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Witchfire_Brew

"
jack_aubrey a écrit :
"
Eep a écrit :

It won't be the fastest lab runner but it was super easy. I did my first uber lab run at level 75 without a hiccup. With your curses up you can just run in circles around Izaro if you wanted to. He can't hit you lol

I just did Hall of Grandmasters a few minutes ago. It was hilarious watching them all pop. For the few CI dudes I just used a Balefire and melted them. This build could be a really cheap/easy HoGM farmer if you wanted it to be.

I haven't tried Balefire before but I'm sure it works great, I've yet to clear hotgm mainly due to the CI people. I might give it another try with Balefire though, it might work out a lot smoother.

"
Eep a écrit :

Hey Eep! Overall I don't have any issues with Uberlab. Though it generally takes me a while because I'm easily lost and end up clearing the entire place.
Hello, everyone!
Having so much fun playing this build, but my highest tier map with no problems and dying is t13.
I am lvl 91 already and would keep enjoing the build but can't.
Do you have any advices to upgrade damage and survivability or it's just a thing of the build.
Thank you.
I build pretty similarly but I went slightly different direction and I can see that Flasher starts to see advantages of it as well and adapts. I have killed Red T15 Elder and his guardians as well as Shaper and his guardians multiple times (everything deathless except Shaper, I am not very experienced in that fight and it is pretty punishing when you don't have amazing dps). I dont feel like Uber Elder is possible without some major changes to the build. I want to do Uber Atziri and release videos, maybe build guide with my ideas as well :)

Edit: some meta change would be helpful as well because I cannot really get any item upgrades anymore because there are no t1/t2 stacked gear in poe.trade
Dernière édition par PovilasMat, le 27 mars 2018 19:26:32
"
FlasherCatcher a écrit :
"
QLR a écrit :
"
FlasherCatcher a écrit :

I've never tested it myself, but I generally believe that most of the information on the wiki is correct.
But there is always the possibility that it is affected by these things now.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Witchfire_Brew

"
jack_aubrey a écrit :
"
Eep a écrit :

I haven't tried Balefire before but I'm sure it works great, I've yet to clear hotgm mainly due to the CI people. I might give it another try with Balefire though, it might work out a lot smoother.

"
Eep a écrit :

Hey Eep! Overall I don't have any issues with Uberlab. Though it generally takes me a while because I'm easily lost and end up clearing the entire place.

thanks everyone who responded.

I think you are making my decision easier. I don't care much about how long it takes, so long as it is easy. Ultra lazy gamer here.

(Current build is shield charge zombies if that is any indication of my typical LOE)
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
MSI RX 2080
Samsung 980 Pro SSD
32GB GSkill Trident-Z
"
Ogrenci a écrit :
Hello, everyone!
Having so much fun playing this build, but my highest tier map with no problems and dying is t13.
I am lvl 91 already and would keep enjoing the build but can't.
Do you have any advices to upgrade damage and survivability or it's just a thing of the build.
Thank you.

Hey there Ogrenci!

I'm currently looking at your character on path of building and at most you can hope to get 40k dps, this is just under half of what I'm doing generally. some things that I can suggest to help you out a little bit is to drop the 10% damage over time from the Corruption wheel. Also drop the a few of the 6% es nodes so that you can grab the Scion regeneration jewel slot to put in a second Spreading Rot. This should also allow you to finish filling out the aura nodes and hopefully run around with a vitality aura which should allow you to survive a little better. I also see you went up to the aoe witch nodes for 30% increased damage (this path is only 10% damage per node, the aoe on it doesn't help all that much compared to the aura nodes.)

Gear wise I would swap your current stibnite flask of dousing with a WitchFire brew which will give you a little more damage over time.

Once you get all of your jewel sockets it will get a little easier (generally I grab these after/during working my way to the aura nodes)

You seem to have a lot of spare gem slots filled with doubles (you can put these on a weapon swap or level up less at a time, you can get a decent amount of damage out of Rallying Cry and a fire golem.

Last thing I can think of for now is swapping increased duration with Concentrated Effect (this alone increases your path of building damage by almost 22k.

Below is just a slight adjustment to your current tree You'll be losing about 600 es at most currently but gaining survivability with vitality as well as 2 extra jewel slots, one for a second spreading rot and the other for Conqueror's potency/efficiancy. (if you would rather you can grab a +6% es/ chaos,dot,area,damage jewel instead)

Edit: Forgot to post the link http://poeurl.com/bRa9

Also I meant to mention the Leo Craft for your rings which reduces the recharge time of your ES by 10-20%. This craft requires an open Prefix (mod that goes in front)
Dernière édition par FlasherCatcher, le 28 mars 2018 01:07:58
"
PovilasMat a écrit :
I build pretty similarly but I went slightly different direction and I can see that Flasher starts to see advantages of it as well and adapts. I have killed Red T15 Elder and his guardians as well as Shaper and his guardians multiple times (everything deathless except Shaper, I am not very experienced in that fight and it is pretty punishing when you don't have amazing dps). I dont feel like Uber Elder is possible without some major changes to the build. I want to do Uber Atziri and release videos, maybe build guide with my ideas as well :)

Edit: some meta change would be helpful as well because I cannot really get any item upgrades anymore because there are no t1/t2 stacked gear in poe.trade

Hey there PovilasMat! Trying to keep the build as up to date and powerful as possible, without making it a complete 50+ ex build. I agree some meta change would be nice but it doesn't look like we'll be getting anything incredibly great for Death's Oath this league. We got some nice stuff, but nothing that's really manditory like the armor (for obvious reasons) and gloves (because probably obvious too, but level 23 blight with an easy 5 link is too easy)
Dernière édition par Tyxx, le 29 mars 2018 21:23:09

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires