[3.0]Roicki's Starforge BM cyclone GUARDIANS / SHAPER / UBER IZARO / UBER ATZIRI / VIDS

Are Spiked Gloves BIS? Or are some lab enchants better than the 20% increased melee dmg?

20% doesn't seem too much, like comparable 1 passive node.

I'd like to know some thoughts.
"
Affinity a écrit :
Are Spiked Gloves BIS? Or are some lab enchants better than the 20% increased melee dmg?

Spiked Gloves are probably BIS.

If you don't have Spiked Gloves, Commandment of Light or Commandment of Blades are good to have.
"
Affinity a écrit :

Any gloves with good stats will do, spike gloves are bis as lab gloves Enchantments are underwhelming. Corrupted one with curse on hit can be better, but even more expensive. Lucky I have some luck on crafting, so I don't have to buy any.
hi there. I saw your starforge bm cyclone build and was impressed. there is two kind of death oath astral plate and wander which ones is better for current build and the reason. hope you'll answer me.

which one is better?

the first one is better, wich grants lvl 20 aura and got flat life it is the new version.
What's the best gloves enchant from lab?

Fury doesn't probably work since it's half fire when using Starforge?
"
Affinity a écrit :
What's the best gloves enchant from lab?

Fury doesn't probably work since it's half fire when using Starforge?

I already answered this question some posts ago. :)

"
Spiked Gloves are probably BIS.

If you don't have Spiked Gloves, Commandment of Light or Commandment of Blades are good to have.
Но нужно или нет брать кровотечение на дереве умений?
Hi! Its posible to use bsco neck for mapping and swap carnage just for hard bosses?
Dernière édition par Konan88, le 4 nov. 2017 18:24:00
"
Konan88 a écrit :
Hi! Its posible to use bsco neck for mapping and swap carnage just for hard bosses?

Sure, if you have the stats to wear Bisco's. Remember that you need 111 int to use Inc Area / Conc effect and 155 dex to use Blood Rage.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires