[3.0]Roicki's Starforge BM cyclone GUARDIANS / SHAPER / UBER IZARO / UBER ATZIRI / VIDS

"
Prototype80 a écrit :
First Shaper kill for me, thx again for the Build!

and thanks for the help, especially to djnat!

DId you use Death Oath & arakaali? Does it work well.

After your post, I squeezed in immortal call, & pick arakaali, but am am levceling (so no tough fights like guardians) & not sure how ueful arakaali is, compare to the

Soul of Solaris, which give;

6% Physical Damage Reduction if there is only one nearby Enemy
20% chance to take 50% less Area Damage from Hits

8% reduced Elemental Damage taken if you haven't been Hit Recently
Take no Extra Damage from Critical Strikes if you have taken a Critical Strike Recently
50% chance to avoid Ailments from Critical Strikes.

"
mr_Zarrex a écrit :
Is anyone using the bloodletting nodes on the tree? Is it worth going for?

No. Our bleeds do pretty low damage and 40% attack damage against bleeding enemies for a 5 points cost is extremely inefficient.
Can anyone do a gear check for me, if I am shaper ready?

I am now 6700 life, 85k Cyclone damage (AoE gem) (Hidout unbuffed). Now level 91, 2/3 to 92. After 92, I wish to go all out to finally beat the last 3 guardians (beatedn Minotaur, haven't tried the others), & shaper & end the league (newbie here) at finally tackled all content.

Dernière édition par KiadawP, le 16 oct. 2017 06:06:54
Got a Shaper Slam to the face and survived with 30% HP. 10/10, would play this build again.
Beat all 4 guardians so far, level 85. Did Phoenix at like level 78. Not sure what it was, but sometimes they can feel inconsistent. I killed Phoenix at around lvl 80 or so and only died twice due to not being able to leap slam away from his aoe burst in time. Then I go into Phoenix again at level 85 and just cant get enough damage, end up dying a ton. Could have been an unlucky run for me or bad map mods, not sure. Chimera is actually probably the easiest imo, his goddamn snakes are the real fight.
"
Completed 28 ChallengesPrototype80 wrote:
First Shaper kill for me, thx again for the Build!

and thanks for the help, especially to djnat!

DId you use Death Oath & arakaali? Does it work well.

After your post, I squeezed in immortal call, & pick arakaali, but am am levceling (so no tough fights like guardians) & not sure how ueful arakaali is, compare to the

Soul of Solaris, which give;

6% Physical Damage Reduction if there is only one nearby Enemy
20% chance to take 50% less Area Damage from Hits

8% reduced Elemental Damage taken if you haven't been Hit Recently
Take no Extra Damage from Critical Strikes if you have taken a Critical Strike Recently
50% chance to avoid Ailments from Critical Strikes.

No not anymore but Death's Oath is a really nice chest but it didn't work well with arakaali and bloodrage, because every DoT must stop a little moment to get the 4 sec inc recovery and IC only interrupts BL not the degen of Oath's. Kaom's and araakali is a very strong combination, wonderful for mapping and guardians, so i decided to stick with the king^^
Dernière édition par Prototype80, le 16 oct. 2017 16:41:16
"
Prototype80 a écrit :

No not anymore but Death's Oath is a really nice chest but it didn't work well with arakaali and bloodrage, because every DoT must stop a little moment to get the 4 sec inc recovery and IC only interrupts BL not the degen of Oath's. Kaom's and araakali is a very strong combination, wonderful for mapping and guardians, so i decided to stick with the king^^

This.

Kaom's and Bronn's are the best cyclone body armours by far. The first for the extra tankiness, the second for the extra clearspeed and damage.

Since I feel the extra tankiness is not required (I already have 7600 HP, fortify, some evasion + the stibnite flask, a magnificent leech) I went with Bronn's which speeds up mapping and guardians quite a bit.
Dernière édition par djnat, le 16 oct. 2017 18:05:03
"
Prototype80 a écrit :

Thanks. Lots of possibility, which is great.

Hi all

I just rolled these gloves and was wondering if any one would be interested in buying
what bleed are we taling about? and what pantheon you use?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires