[3.1] Raider - Ice Shot/Barrage / Everything Viable / 1 Week in League / Awesome Swag

Do you think the new bow will be viable for this build?
"
Balantakos a écrit :
Do you think the new bow will be viable for this build?

Arborix looks pretty nice, mix between Death's Opus and Chin Sol, viable for sure, just need to wait and see if its better for single target than Chin Sol. It will definitely feel better to play with the +2 arrows though.
Dernière édition par Phosphenez, le 17 nov. 2017 08:11:27
Hey, guys, could anyone check my character sshushh out and what am i doing wrong? I did excactly like it is in build, but my numbers are not even close to the ones he has in his build. I dont have enough damage, enough evasion, enough damage. I would appreciate any help!
"
neverbelikeyou a écrit :
Hey, guys, could anyone check my character sshushh out and what am i doing wrong? I did excactly like it is in build, but my numbers are not even close to the ones he has in his build. I dont have enough damage, enough evasion, enough damage. I would appreciate any help!

Your gear looks alright to me, but your gems are still low-ish level/no quality, that will help a lot.

Also seems like you're not using frostbomb? Pop all your stuff when you go ham on boss and it should die pretty easily (map bosses, watch for hp/res mods)
When you kick out phys to lightning and replace it with a simple added cold damage you'll increase your DPS by a big value.

To make it better, perhaps go the pure elemental line - increased elemental damage on jewellery, wrath instead of hatred, no physical damage nodes on tree, only elemental / projectile / attack speed / crit.

The main damage source of chin sol is not the meager physical damage - in this category there are much better bows, but the +100% damage to near enemies.

Physical conversion is better on a bow with much higher base damage - but then you have another build.

How are you guys dealing with the mana issue?

i can do about 5 shots before going oom and this is with only 4,5 link iceshot (using wyrmsign gloves for it until i get chest or bow linked to 5-6)
which means spamming mana potion constantly

This is including taking 2 extra mana nodes near the maurauder start and having regen/mana on rings.

¿Qué pasa si solo quiero usar el ice shot y no el barrage?, ¿qué debería quitarle al árbol de pasiva para no usar barrage?
Dernière édition par Jaos159, le 29 nov. 2017 22:06:13
Any updates after 3.1 patchnotes? What about new jewels and Qotf nerf?
Spoiler

Did this build on a whim because I had a level 90 raider in standard and someone had popped me a headhunter for free. Have to say it's really fun doing this variant. Changed it to include a bit more of my taste. My tree is altered as it has a bit of mana in it and also uses Lioneye's Fall while picking up a handful of claw nodes. As well as Phase Acrobatics. Really survivable despite the low life total. Can definitely make it stronger (safer with higher life) by upgrading Ventor's, Bisco's, and the Ruby Ring. But for now I'm enjoying it.
How does this build work as a league starter? I heard bow builds are realy bad to start with on a regular league.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires