(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

"
PlutoShade a écrit :
"
swat145 a écrit :
really thinking about trying this build. any idea on when you'll have a leveling guide up or at least some benchmark items that will help me level? ie: use this till level ... then try to buy ... etc.

For the items, leveling is pretty simple- get a 4L ashrend chest (I got mine for 1 or 2 alcs), and then 2x Lakishu Swords. That will take you all the way until you can use the main items listed in the gear list.

Otherwise you go after the 2 leach clusters in the passives and start wandering over towards the life nodes (this is a slow process). I'm up to level 55 and havent died yet, but there have been quite a few close calls as your basically a glass cannon until you can get a lot of +life gear and the +life passives and rely entirely on your life leach to not die.

awesome, thanks. i got the ashrend + the lakishu swords. any chance you could tell me the order of the talent nodes you went for? should i go for blade barrier/vitality void/dirty techniques first and then move my way left?
How do you deal with Mana problems? I feel like BF eats a lot of mana for me
"
swat145 a écrit :

awesome, thanks. i got the ashrend + the lakishu swords. any chance you could tell me the order of the talent nodes you went for? should i go for blade barrier/vitality void/dirty techniques first and then move my way left?

In the end of page 4, i did 3 lvling skill trees! look there plz, i dont have enough time to do lvling guide atm! Will fix dat asap!

"
CJared a écrit :
How do you deal with Mana problems? I feel like BF eats a lot of mana for me

First u should take 0.4 mana\life leech node near Vitality Void! and if u feels that is not enough u can use Mana flows till 80+! should be enough, u dont need mana leech on rings(my rings is a result of exalting xD)
Dernière édition par Little_MessPM, le 14 août 2017 03:14:07
Yo. What i still dont know is whether I do damage with bleeding or with BF :D when i stack some bleeding on rares or bosses then bleeding does not do high dps over time. Map clearing ia fast tho.

Anyway i tried t6 maps since lvl 68 and did good. Bosses are tough and i have 3.8k hp but still doable and i run rare unidentified maps. Probably not good t16/shaper farmer but looks goods and so far had fun with it. Good enough for solo play and cost was about 3ex total.
Next on my list are hp nodes and them jewels, 6L. Also better gloves with atk speed and rings.

Did u guys decide on best 5l yet?
"
Hollycz a écrit :
Yo. What i still dont know is whether I do damage with bleeding or with BF :D when i stack some bleeding on rares or bosses then bleeding does not do high dps over time. Map clearing ia fast tho.

Anyway i tried t6 maps since lvl 68 and did good. Bosses are tough and i have 3.8k hp but still doable and i run rare unidentified maps. Probably not good t16/shaper farmer but looks goods and so far had fun with it. Good enough for solo play and cost was about 3ex total.
Next on my list are hp nodes and them jewels, 6L. Also better gloves with atk speed and rings.

I decided everything on beta lol. Im clearing t16 and carry 2-3ppl with me lol(WATCH VIDEO SECTION). Best 5l for solo play is on first page, everything is actually on first page :D
I will repeat
Bf > faster attacks > ctb > mele phys > brutal, 6l is a inc aoe\cjnc effect
Dernière édition par Little_MessPM, le 14 août 2017 04:07:29
"
Little_MessPM a écrit :
"
swat145 a écrit :

In the end of page 4, i did 3 lvling skill trees! look there plz, i dont have enough time to do lvling guide atm! Will fix dat asap!

for some reason all 3 of those links show the same talents taken just with different amounts of "points left" at the top.
"
swat145 a écrit :
"
Little_MessPM a écrit :
"
swat145 a écrit :

for some reason all 3 of those links show the same talents taken just with different amounts of "points left" at the top.

Take all this, than start to boost up ur dps with sword\bleed nodes\frenzy
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAQCAASzBS0GiwthDjwOQxHVFCAUcRXsGJEaVSDjIWA26DpSPAU8LT0AQKBDMUd-UEdXl14TXz9gQWFSY3BlTWebaPJs2G8ncql07XTxeu982YGbg8yE2YZgivCPYJpqogCuPq9stz65HbyfvTa-eL6nwGbE9sauypDNX9i92sHkUelG6hjvDu9O73zwH_cy-Ov-Cg==

"
Little_MessPM a écrit :
"
Hollycz a écrit :

I decided everything on beta lol. Im clearing t16 and carry 2-3ppl with me lol(WATCH VIDEO SECTION). Best 5l for solo play is on first page, everything is actually on first page :D
I will repeat
Bf > faster attacks > ctb > mele phys > brutal, 6l is a inc aoe\cjnc effect

I am running those links atm so i will continue to do so. Only thing i dont notice is bleeding damage even with 8 stacks BF does more damage but i assume thats correct and i should not expect smth loke burning. Will see on higher maps would be nice if bleeding could spread :D i think i am just spoiled from last league with pathfinder on drugs with 1,3m dps so i melted bosses everything instantly.
One question: Would a ruthless support be in theory stronger than brutality?
113% more damage and bleeding damge on each 3rd strike vs 59% more physical damage always...
ruthless would aswell enable the support from aurabots..

Edit: i dont know if it even works, in my mind ruthless would probably trigger on each 3rd cast of blade flurry...
Dernière édition par SumoFlorist, le 14 août 2017 04:52:00
"
Hollycz a écrit :

I am running those links atm so i will continue to do so. Only thing i dont notice is bleeding damage even with 8 stacks BF does more damage but i assume thats correct and i should not expect smth loke burning. Will see on higher maps would be nice if bleeding could spread :D i think i am just spoiled from last league with pathfinder on drugs with 1,3m dps so i melted bosses everything instantly.

Bf deals more damage than bleeding, its 100%, but point of using bleed is to bo buff Bf damage first, we stackin some offences together to get decent damage! its like 2 layers of damage: first 1 u stack bleed by channeling bf 2nd and in the same time u channeling bf pure phys damage increased buy bleed :D circle of death :D

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires