[3.9] The Bringer of Leech - Blade Flurry -League Starter -Budget-New Player Friendly!

Hey There, loving this build so far, but I am unable to find Bringer of Rain in game or on PoE Trading. is it still around ?
Hi, after 2 days and 15 hours of play (around 63 hours) I have reached 12,000 damage per second and I can't get past this milestone. I do not know what to take as equipment to pass this course, I am a little bit lost as a beginner. Could you help me?
"
SparahawkNZ a écrit :
Hey There, loving this build so far, but I am unable to find Bringer of Rain in game or on PoE Trading. is it still around ?

Yup. The issue might be your search settings--the item is called *The* Bringer of Rain, and failing to include "the" might be throwing off your search results. Otherwise, make sure you don't have any filters from a previous search in there. I'm seeing several on poe.trade right now.
How would i want Rings with Ele Dmg when we only use Physical ? or is Physical DMG an element ?
"
Etriggg a écrit :
Hi, after 2 days and 15 hours of play (around 63 hours) I have reached 12,000 damage per second and I can't get past this milestone. I do not know what to take as equipment to pass this course, I am a little bit lost as a beginner. Could you help me?

Make your profile public, then we can see your character's gear, gems links, skill tree etc. There is probably something that you didn't setup correctly. Try going back over the guide and making sure you have everything setup.

"
MONSTERSyken a écrit :
How would i want Rings with Ele Dmg when we only use Physical ? or is Physical DMG an element ?

You don't, notice in the guide I mention a couple times that there may be some out-dated gear/gem examples and that the Path of Building link, skill trees and skill gems setup will always be updated so strictly follow those.

"
7_62x54R a écrit :
Noob question maybe... I ain't seein' any of these in 3.9:

Ascendancy Class: The Slayer

Ascendancy Points:
1st -Headsman
2nd -Bane of Legends
3rd -Endless Hunger
4th -Brutal Fervor

It shows "Inspirational", "Conqueror", "Worthy Foe"... am I lookin' at wrong accendancy?

Thanks!

Not sure where you are seeing that, those are ascendencies for the Champion.

"
Miksiiw a écrit :
Thoughts on grabbing the Savagery notable? It's only 2 points, and it gets us an extra frenzy charge's worth of DPS, since we have max frenzy charges at basically all times.

Granted, we are already at level 93 with the completed tree, so that would bring us to 95 unless we de-allocated somewhere else. Perhaps the two intelligence notables, if you can get the necessary int from your build?

Do whatever you like best :) This is only a guide and I encourage people to make adjustments and make it their own!

"
tvorudobrobro a écrit :
Insta-Leech + Leech over time = you can leech from 1 to full life in .3 seconds.
Dude, why u have 0.3??
Why i done all and have 1.1.?
Pls help me idk what to do.

Maybe you didn't get all the leech nodes from the tree, Vaal Pact is huge for our leech rate.

Hi, i'm new to play duelist, what about chest piece and gem setup for that?
hello , im sorry for bother you guys, im playing this build, im not a big gamer, and not have realy much chaos orb, i want to ask, is it a Blood or Sand stance good for play maps ? this is my build now :
Dernière édition par daredar562, le 6 janv. 2020 11:35:06
Edit: I figured it out what i was asking for

Nice build i'm loving it
Dernière édition par rafaels22, le 7 janv. 2020 13:34:36
"
Silverace2012 a écrit :
Hi, i'm new to play duelist, what about chest piece and gem setup for that?

You will equip a chest piece and socket gems into it, but the stats and gems will be ignored. This is because the helm we use is really strong, so to balance it they made it to where our body armour is disabled.

Check the "final gems setup" part of the guide, there is a subsection called "*Important Quality of Life Tips!" that will explain what to do with your chest piece.

"
daredar562 a écrit :
hello , im sorry for bother you guys, im playing this build, im not a big gamer, and not have realy much chaos orb, i want to ask, is it a Blood or Sand stance good for play maps ? this is my build now :

Not a prob at all! For blood/sand stance, it's all up to you. Do you want to be a bit tankier or do you want more damage?

Your rares could be very easily upgraded. As long as you kill the metamorph at the end of each map, you should generate some chaos.

For this build, you only really need life and 2 resistences on each. And look for as much life as possible, since resist are easy to overcap.

Boots with movement speed is also really nice, but not actually mandatory with this build if you have yourself setup where you can spam whirling blades.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires