[3.9] The Bringer of Leech - Blade Flurry -League Starter -Budget-New Player Friendly!

"
TheNotoriousPIG a écrit :
I'm pretty sure I have it in the guide somewhere, but Belt of the Deceiver is a good belt I've used with this build. It gives a 10% more dmg and gives you more defense vs crits

I've been using it for a while but the Cyclopean Coil offers more damage, more health and immunity to freeze (and ignite but that's a lot less scary). Altough it obviously lacks in resistances.
"
TheNotoriousPIG a écrit :
"
Huillam a écrit :
I'm still in the low tiers of my atlas. Hopefully the Protector will shine more later.
Still, the Warchief is really nice addition for map clearing and delving: the vaal version has some insane range and tends to clear the entire screen in few seconds.

For delving (I love that place) I grabed a Cyclopean Coil: As with most uniques it's cheaper than a rare with good rolls and for that area it's definitly a pretty viable option.

I've also been thinking of switching the Whirling Blades setup from a weapon to my boots/gloves: As my golem isn't auto-casted it would allow me to switch to my secondary weapons (a pair of swords with leap slam) without loosing my auras. It's minor but it would make my life easier in some memories (and to a lesser extent in the labyrinth).

And in case there's someone else struggling with Izaro: When assigning a skill to a button, there's an option to always attack without moving. Great to move out of Izaro's range with whirling blade without walking first if the cursor is too far away. Hell I wish I had known about that one earlier. T_T

Vaal AW is adding a good 40k dps himself, they need to make a Vaal AP and then we'd have a clear cut BIS here!

I'm pretty sure I have it in the guide somewhere, but Belt of the Deceiver is a good belt I've used with this build. It gives a 10% more dmg and gives you more defense vs crits

Attack without move is a key! I totally need to put that in the guide too. There are so many things to know in this game, cant include everything, but I think that one is important enough to put in the guide for sure.

AP rocks during boss battles because you can replace it as many times as you need to.

Vaal totems and skills start sucking the minute you walk into the boss arena and cannot refill souls when they run out. unless there's a phase with adds, you're stuck with what you have going in - and if it's a new instance (e.g. Absence of Meaning and Value) your soul tank gets wiped.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
justinhan123 a écrit :
Thank for this great build!
Enjoying a great deal as a new player!
Just wondering how far you got with this build.
Elder/Shaper viable?
I am at lvl 81 and feel that there might be a barrier going further!
How far have you got?

With good enough upgrades plenty of people have done Shaper, it's been posted a few times in the comments. I don't think I've seen any Elder/Uber Elder updates but as long as you avoid 1-shots you can leech through anything and the build deals just enough damage. But yes, being non-crit does limit us and we'll never be a build that melts Shaper. We will always have to hit and run till they dead :)

"
Huillam a écrit :
I've been using it for a while but the Cyclopean Coil offers more damage, more health and immunity to freeze (and ignite but that's a lot less scary). Altough it obviously lacks in resistances.

Yea, and resist aren't too hard being for us to cap. I'll def check it out and probably stick it as a recommended item next time I do a big update. (with credit of course) Thanks for the info!

"
crunkatog a écrit :
AP rocks during boss battles because you can replace it as many times as you need to.

Vaal totems and skills start sucking the minute you walk into the boss arena and cannot refill souls when they run out. unless there's a phase with adds, you're stuck with what you have going in - and if it's a new instance (e.g. Absence of Meaning and Value) your soul tank gets wiped.

Exactly. Vaal totems aren't too useful in some boss fights, but you can still place the regular Warchief Totem as many times as needed. It just comes down to if you're able to constantly DPS or do you have to hit and run. In the hit and run situations, AP would be better.
As a new player, I love this guide as it helps a lot. I was wondering what upgrades do you think I should look for next?

www.poeurl.com/cneU
Replace the Stone Golem with the Lightning Golem. The Stone Golem is, if I'm not mistaken, from a previous version of the build.
TheNotoriousPIG suggested to keep CWDT's trigger to one third of max health: for you that would mean level 12 (with Blood Rage & Punishment at level 15, Immortal Call, Lightning Golem & Phase Run at level 14).
Roll freeze immunity on your sulphur flask. Get a second sulphur maybe? The Quicksilver flask doesn't feel that useful with Whirlwind Blade (or maybe it's just me).

You could probably add a crafting modifier to one of your rings.
Some Lightning Resistance may allow you to get a Carnage Heart & Belt of the Deceiver. But you may want to check numbers in PoB first.
"
Huillam a écrit :
Replace the Stone Golem with the Lightning Golem. The Stone Golem is, if I'm not mistaken, from a previous version of the build.
TheNotoriousPIG suggested to keep CWDT's trigger to one third of max health: for you that would mean level 12 (with Blood Rage & Punishment at level 15, Immortal Call, Lightning Golem & Phase Run at level 14).
Roll freeze immunity on your sulphur flask. Get a second sulphur maybe? The Quicksilver flask doesn't feel that useful with Whirlwind Blade (or maybe it's just me).

You could probably add a crafting modifier to one of your rings.
Some Lightning Resistance may allow you to get a Carnage Heart & Belt of the Deceiver. But you may want to check numbers in PoB first.

Thanks for your response! I'll change those gems and level them to the right levels.

Also I don't know why but PoE Planner isn't showing my flask modifiers, but I have remove poison on life flask, +10 charges and remove freeze on sulphur and +16 charges and remove curses on quicksilver. The reason I use quicksilver is because I run out of mana after 4-5 whirlwind blade if I spam it out of combat. Also on maps with very small rooms, quicksilver gives you more mobility than a small dash into the wall.

But if I were to replace it with a second sulphur, does it stack with the first one? I don't have trouble running out of charges with my first sulphur with its +10 charges (I can use it 3 times, each with 4.8 sec).
If you link a Blood Magic gem with Whirling Blades then you can whirl along almost forever. Though it probably means dropping the Golem
"
Nikcoin a écrit :
As a new player, I love this guide as it helps a lot. I was wondering what upgrades do you think I should look for next?

www.poeurl.com/cneU

You need to stick your Bladeflurry gems in the Helm ASAP. You're missing out on 3 support gems, and only getting a 4L worth of damage from it :)

You may have to spam chromes, but do the "guaranteed 2 blue sockets" mod, and keep going till it gives you 1R and 1G as the other colors. It's armour/evasion so the odds are to get it.

Besides that, everything Huillam and Ageous said is spot on.
Dernière édition par TheNotoriousPIG, le 2 mai 2019 00:26:42
Thanks yall. I made all the changes you guys said. This is the outcome: www.poeurl.com/cniF.
Would instant leech be bad for the bonuses you get "while leeching"

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires