(3.0) 3 AURA RT 220k DPS DUELIST SLAYER SUNDER! **Cheap/Beginner Friendly** VERY DETAILED GUIDE

"
Shadowfuri a écrit :
Hi there,
Great build you have there! I'm just wondering if there's a specific reason for CWDT being taken to level 11 and not any other level. I've seen most builds just leave it at level 1 and was wondering what your rationale was. Thanks!

cwdt levels have been debated quite a bit in the past, some leave it at lvl 1, some like to level it..
i am on the leveling side of the debate, only cos i like to get a little bit more out of the skills linked to it.. call it my security blanket if u will :)

Immortal call for instance, only worth lvling that if ur build has endurance charges.. slightly more duration per end charge on each lvl.. a maxed out inc duration along with it if u like.. on this build i have made my leap give me end. charges.. so i have lvld this slightly..

Molten Shell.. each lvl gives more armor and more damage absorb.. i like to also have Enfeeble attached also.. each lvl again gives a benefit.. u get the idea..

i believe cwdt has an internal cool down.. so for me i like my cwdt to trigger on bigger scary hits.. not the small ones.. i usually lvl my setup at the trigger point of about 1/4th my life.. sometimes 1/3rd of it..

to a degree i think it comes down to personal preference(unless some1 can provide some sort of math here).. there will be many that say lvl it.. and many that say not to..

Hi!
What is the best result You did by this build?
I mean boses, maps and other.
"
Hemoglobin27 a écrit :
Hi!
What is the best result You did by this build?
I mean boses, maps and other.

I got too tier 14's and they were super easy. there wasnt any I couldnt do. Thats as far as I got in the two week race
My Youtube channel! Path of Exile bits and pieces!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGfyRQ8fKN8-NxC-s_urqA
What do you think about replacing CWDT Molten Shell (level 14) with Warlord's Mark (level 12)?

I mean Molten Shell effect is just 376 armour.

Warlord's Mark provides 2% life instantly per cursed target hit while we are hitting quite fast in general (multistrike, blood rage, frenzy changes etc). Also endurance charges from cursed kills gives us somewhat longer Immortal Call which is always nice. And between Immortal Call procs we have up to 12% physical damage reduction and up to extra 12% elemental resistances (which should be actually capped).

"
Shaggyhead a écrit :
What do you think about replacing CWDT Molten Shell (level 14) with Warlord's Mark (level 12)?

I mean Molten Shell effect is just 376 armour.

Warlord's Mark provides 2% life instantly per cursed target hit while we are hitting quite fast in general (multistrike, blood rage, frenzy changes etc). Also endurance charges from cursed kills gives us somewhat longer Immortal Call which is always nice. And between Immortal Call procs we have up to 12% physical damage reduction and up to extra 12% elemental resistances (which should be actually capped).

Sounds pretty nice man! The 376 does get scaled by armour percentage though. I may even give that a try myself though!

Have you considered using another gem other than Added fire in the sunder link? Ruthless or maim could be options. Or damage on full life, seeing as we're lifestealing alot?
Hi! I need some help. Obviously I am too stupid to figure out what happened :)

I use this guide, it has been working great.

I just upgraded my gloves, and noticed I could not anymore use any skills cause all my mana got reserved. I tried to figure out why, but could not solve it so I switched back to my old gloves. Still, all my mana reserved so can't use my skills anymore.

Hope someone understand what I'm writing and I really wish someone can help me. Thanks!
You need Essence Worm unique ring in which you put the Hatred aura.

I went for the mace nodes and I'll be additionally going for 2 extra charges since I've this Tidebreaker. So far was smooth sailing, did 3 labs + all the passive quests and killed Kitava in 8 hour and 30 minutes, quite fast considering I don't really have much experience with the new acts and with melee in general. Used Geofri's Baptism, Reaper's axe and just because I'll be doing it on side the Ngamahu's axe.
Dernière édition par jooozek, le 20 août 2017 14:23:02
"
bappen a écrit :
Hi! I need some help. Obviously I am too stupid to figure out what happened :)

I use this guide, it has been working great.

I just upgraded my gloves, and noticed I could not anymore use any skills cause all my mana got reserved. I tried to figure out why, but could not solve it so I switched back to my old gloves. Still, all my mana reserved so can't use my skills anymore.

Hope someone understand what I'm writing and I really wish someone can help me. Thanks!

You need the essence wurm ring my good friend! and make sure you read the gem setup to make sure you dont over reserve mana

Dernière édition par fight4anarchy, le 23 août 2017 03:50:46
Would it be feasible to drop the Essence Worm Ring and Hatred, slot in a Brutality Gem instead of added fire and get higher DPS? You could even equip a better ring and keep Herald of Ash for AOE purposes. Thoughts? The bonus from Brutality is higher than Hatred I think. And you get a free ring slot!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires