[3.4] HC RT Sunder Gladiator League Starter Build Guide

1)which gem( ruthless, add fire dmg, maim) will give best value in that build, i saw edit 2 but im not feeling any difference.

2)What about elemental damage with attack support instead of dmg at full hp.

Which of these weapons is a better off hand? I have a Soul Taker for my main hand, so I don't think the mana leech on the Eclipse is imortant right now. Does the 50% physical damage on the Eclipse apply to Sunder and is it better than 30% elemental from the Tempestuous? Also I found one with Culling Strike since I saw it mentioned in another post. Thanks. Really enjoying the build.

"
Polyintrinsic a écrit :
What are the most important gems to quality?

The gems in your 6-link.
"
Briss999 a écrit :
1)which gem( ruthless, add fire dmg, maim) will give best value in that build, i saw edit 2 but im not feeling any difference.

2)What about elemental damage with attack support instead of dmg at full hp.

Ruthless is the highest dps, run Added Fire so you don't one shot yourself on phys reflect and switch to Ruthless once you have a Taste of Hate. Also Damage on Full Life > WED pretty much always unless you're doing some weird ele Sunder variant.
"

Which of these weapons is a better off hand? I have a Soul Taker for my main hand, so I don't think the mana leech on the Eclipse is imortant right now. Does the 50% physical damage on the Eclipse apply to Sunder and is it better than 30% elemental from the Tempestuous? Also I found one with Culling Strike since I saw it mentioned in another post. Thanks. Really enjoying the build.

To my knowledge the phys mod on Prismatic Eclipse applies to the MH as well but don't quote me on that. I usually use the Tempestuous Steel so I don't accidentally one shot myself on phys reflect but the Culling on your Prismatic Eclipse is pretty insane, it definitely beats the Tempestuous Steel, just be sure to swap Ruthless for Added Fire if you're playing HC. Also try and put your CWDT into your Soul Taker so you can use Vorici to colour your Prismatic Eclipse to RRG and run your movement skill in there if you don't need the mana leech.
Just downed shaper with this build

Invested at least 380 chaos into the gear. But yes this build is definitely viable for end game content even without going crit

"
WorstSmitesEU a écrit :
"

To my knowledge the phys mod on Prismatic Eclipse applies to the MH as well but don't quote me on that. I usually use the Tempestuous Steel so I don't accidentally one shot myself on phys reflect but the Culling on your Prismatic Eclipse is pretty insane, it definitely beats the Tempestuous Steel, just be sure to swap Ruthless for Added Fire if you're playing HC. Also try and put your CWDT into your Soul Taker so you can use Vorici to colour your Prismatic Eclipse to RRG and run your movement skill in there if you don't need the mana leech.

I couldn't change it to RRG since it's corrupted, but was able to find one on poe.trade for 17c. Phys reflect does hurt a lot, maybe I should switch to a fire added gem instead of ruthless. Not sure how much DPS I would lose. I haven't really messed with the POE builder app, so maybe I'll check that out.
"

I think the prismatic eclipse (R-R-G) is better without wise oak (for this to work you need equally capped resistance etc). With R-R-G you have 50% extra damage and 12% increased attack speed. Phys reflect maps are going to hammer you though (DO NOT RUN THEM). Is the culling strike from prismatic eclipse global ?. If it is global, then it is kind of a big deal.
Dernière édition par viper0n, le 21 août 2017 09:25:03
"
fatmousedeer1 a écrit :
Just downed shaper with this build

Invested at least 380 chaos into the gear. But yes this build is definitely viable for end game content even without going crit

Just a thought. Why don't you use an unset ring and move AW in there an use blood rage in the CWDT socket. Isn't it a slight DPS boost ?
"
"
WorstSmitesEU a écrit :
"

I couldn't change it to RRG since it's corrupted, but was able to find one on poe.trade for 17c. Phys reflect does hurt a lot, maybe I should switch to a fire added gem instead of ruthless. Not sure how much DPS I would lose. I haven't really messed with the POE builder app, so maybe I'll check that out.

I'm pretty sure you can change the colours of corrupted items with vorici's workbench, also ToH, Atziri's Promise and Added Fire should be enough to keep you safe from phys reflect rares.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires