[2.6/3.0]3 Million Lightning Damage Life WanderFinder, 6k Life, shaper viable (with video)

Been playing the es version with Eye of chayula in legacy. How do you deal with stun for this build? Currently using a Ezomyte Hold in 3.0.
Dernière édition par Covetousrat, le 13 août 2017 14:32:20
"
Hasiboo a écrit :
I am lvl 45 atm and I dont know why we use herald of Ice instead of herald of thunder? I feel like I dont get any curse hits and it just seems to be not working for some reason. Ofc correctly linked and such

I am still using HOI for cursing, but im not sure that without quality gems i will have enough cold damage to cause the shatters that usually give the curse. I was talking with some people in my guild and most agreed that HoT would be better for cursing for power charges. Besides that i think HoT is better for the build since it is a lightning damage build, so i will be going the other herald but forgoing the curse on hit setup since i magically got ele weakness thunderfists from a vaal last night.
any chance u could show some guards fights in 3.0 with normal mods, not a white map like some ppl uses ?
After 3.0 this build had a small hit but still works extremely well. We lost one projectile because of the witch flask node nerfs, but that can be fixed with Conqueror's Potency jewel. Its very much worth it to use a jewel slot for a projectile and the curse buffs are a nice bonus. The jewel was a 600k total dps boost on Path of Building.

Also with a Essence of Delirium and level 4 empower you can get a level 26 wrath.

As of right now my barrage Total DPS is 4,82 million. This is while using a Headhunter.

Alot of gear updates since the last post. Theres not much to upgrade anymore, but ill still try to gear this character better.

Current items

Dernière édition par Viinakannu, le 19 août 2017 08:05:42
why use herald of ice???

no use herald of thunder?
Hello mates, Awesome guide BTW! Keep up the good work.
I cannot think of a reason of why my dmg is so low, can you guys plz take a look? Thanks!

Using skyforths since i had them from a previous league. I am in standard (no league) btw.
This is the PoB info on Barrage and KB:

"
rodofrn a écrit :
Hello mates, Awesome guide BTW! Keep up the good work.
I cannot think of a reason of why my dmg is so low, can you guys plz take a look? Thanks!

Spoiler

Using skyforths since i had them from a previous league. I am in standard (no league) btw.
This is the PoB info on Barrage and KB:
Spoiler

Spoiler

You seem to be missing skill points and maybe calculating wrong at PoB, resists don't seem to be in check for Wise oak, missing jewels, i believe all wanders are using Conqueror's Potency for +1 proj with the nerf to flask effect on tree, belt should probably be a Heavy(if you need str) or Leather with more WED, flat/% rolls on necklace/diamond ring if possible, probably replace HoI for HoT for bossing, choose another curse for bosses if you want but shouldn't be needed.
Wand looks nice but PoB says otherwise, probably helps a lot with AoE/shattering but low aspd seems to lower dps a lot, Lightning golem might be better with lycosidae too.
Dernière édition par Phosphenez, le 23 août 2017 12:56:15
Hey man first of all great build i am having a lot of fun.
I have one question in which order should i invest currency in this build?
First the six link, dying sun, rares etc.
Atm i am really struggeling with my barrage dmg.
Thanks in advance!

Edit: And one question how do you sustain mana? i am always running out of mana on single target
Dernière édition par SherlockFubix, le 28 août 2017 17:54:43
Hi, been loving the build so far. Wanna ask tho, how do you guys sustain mana? I'm 72 running herald of ice and wrath. I got 105 mana available and run out constantly.

I dont know how to post my gear here guys, sorry :(
0.4% mana leech should be enough for sustain, then you should focus on increasing your damage, alternatively you can have more than 0.4% mana leech and respec later, maybe try a leech enchant on boots, wouldn't help much on bosses though i believe.

Can find good rares for a few chaos most of the time so always check for upgrades, probably a 6L first, high level gems and Dying sun + conqueror's potency will increase single target a lot.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires