[Beta for 3.0] Pure Phys Bleedsplosion Gladiator (w/ Kondo's Pride)

Thank you for sharing your build? Could you be so kind and upload a screenshot of your damage tab? Iam really curious about your bleed damage since you at least took some of the bleed nodes :)

Thank you very much!
Sounds pretty good, looking for something new to try post beta wipe. Your skill tree desn't load though, do you happen to have a POB link can tinker with?

also that sword is sweet, but thoughts on starforge? Probably going to be pricy this league since its basically made for brutality, but it seems like it'd work well for your setup.
IGN
Domination: CockBlockingAxes zomgwtfbbqlegs, GotYourselfAGun
Standard: LookAtMyHorseMyHorse, ComeOnNSlamEveryBodyJam, AdmiralTrapar
I've been playing this build throughout 3.0 since I purchased a key about a week ago. I'm pretty new to PoE and this guide helped me significantly through to the start of act vii, at which point we were getting close enough to reset that I lost motivation. Cyclone works a lot like Barbarian Whirlwind in Diablo II, with the difference that once you cast it, you cannot stop it until you reach your destination (unless you're interrupted by a stun etc) so it is channeled a little differently. I obviously am not experienced enough to speak to its end-game viability or anything but it was very helpful, shredded everything I came across, and the Bleedsplosion is fun to hear trigger and watch every mob disappear at once. The CWDT+IC combined with the Rampart passive series and Fortify Support on your main Cyclone allows you to jump into the thick of it and deal huge AoE damage punctuated by bloody explosions. I did fill out my passive tree a little differently (mainly opting for life at the very beginning of the tree). Thanks so much for sharing this build, I hope you'll be putting more 3.0 builds up soon for those of us who don't yet have the foresight to know how much leech and damage mitigation etc we will need.
Im going to do this build when the wipe happens and im curious on your thoughts with using Haemophilia gloves if you managed to get your hands on one.
Would this even work with something like 1 hand + shield + sunder?

It's what i'm planning to do on Beta atm with the new act 8 release.

Really dig the idea of playing with a shield.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAQSHBLMFLQU8BWYGiwthDPcOPA5DEPAUIBRxFewYkRpVG6og4yFgKCovzDJOOlI8BTwtPQBAoEWpRrdHfkh4TUZQR1dUWp9eE18_YSFhUmLsZU1mtmhlaPJs2HKpdO108Xaseu982YE6gZuCB4Nfg8yE2YTvhVKGYIqzi0-PYI-Zk6iXeZkrm2qiAKmVrK-tja9stz65HbyfvTa9gb54vqfAZsC_wYLEFcT2xVPGrsqQzV_Pfti92WHZfNrB3DLgn-RR6hjvDu9O73zwH_Ja8933Mvjr_go=
"
ManaRays a écrit :
Im going to do this build when the wipe happens and im curious on your thoughts with using Haemophilia gloves if you managed to get your hands on one.

Oo those gloves look perfect for bleed builds. Not sure how it interacts with Gratuitous Violence though. Would it add the 5%? Or just be overridden. My guess would be the latter. EDIT: it stacks with GV for 15%!

"
Bleeding Enemies you Kill Explode, dealing 10% of their Maximum Life as Physical Damage

My only concern is that Cyclone is a fast attacking damage skill. Bleed scales off the highest physical damage attack.

"
The amount is based on the physical damage of the hit that caused it. Separate applications of bleed do not stack cumulatively. Each bleed effect remains present on the target until it runs its course, but only the one with the highest damage per second will cause damage at any given moment.

The Attack Damage to Bleeding Enemies may be the more important part than the actual Bleed damage for Cyclone builds. At least against non boss mobs. I'm not sure how much bosses actually move though too.

Doing Slayer RT non bleed with a Doomsower and contemplating whether or not Kondo's with bleed (w/ or w/o crit) would be more damage. It's hard to scale crit with swords due to its low Crit Chance, so I lose out on

"
Cannot Leech Life from Critical Strikes
30% chance to Blind Enemies on Critical Strike
Causes Bleeding on Melee Critical Strike

Kondo's with Crit might be the way to go though. You lose leech but you get Blind which is very powerful too.

If you don't go Kondo's: You can get 20-40% chance to Cause Bleeding on the tree. Not sure if this math is right, but say you have 20% chance, you want 5 APS to have a high likely hood to cause bleeding within that second.

I'm pretty sure Gladiator with Kondo's would be more damage, but at the expense of survivability.

Atm, I think I might test Kondo's with Crit and RT Doomsower with Haemophilia and see how the damage is. Hard to test damage against bleeding enemies in Path of Building. Lose out on AoE / APS from Doomsower in exchange for Blind and more damage from Bleed, but not sure if you get more damage overall, we'll see!

EDIT:

After some consideration, I don't think Gladiator is worth it with 2H Cyclone unless you go crit, and lot of it to make up for the low crit chance on swords. Missing out on a lot of ascendancy nodes that only apply to 1H and block. Also bleed scales best off high damage whereas cyclone is better for fast amounts of lower damage. Kondo's has 50% increased melee damage due to the increased dmg against bleeding enemies, but lower overall phys dps compared to Doomsower.
GMT -7:00 PST
Dernière édition par nosl1w, le 9 juil. 2017 19:27:20
Build looks great, but i think im gonna change vaal cyclone for Warchief totem, like Warchief,meleephys,bloodlust,cullingstrike- 5linkconceffect 6linkfasterattack and really dont need lol

because my dmg is bad for single target right now! hope is get better when i get more lvls ! any tips bro and il be happy !
Thank you very much for sharing this build. This is one of the best builds I ever followed and played! Well done!
I have played this to level 90 on a beserker and level 82 on a duelist on beta wave 3 3.0. Duelist feels a lot better with more hp too. I'm not sure this build will be able to guardians shaper and uber atziri though - the damage isn't there
IGN Beastiary AwGeezRick
Dernière édition par vileArchon, le 27 juil. 2017 04:33:52
Wasn't aware others were running the same build as me in Beta.

I ran a Kondo's Pride pure phys slayer Cycloner with Haem gloves with great success in beta. Did two of the guardians and all T15 and down maps with ease.

I started gladiater but slayer with haem was more suvivability AND damage so it wasn't worth it in the end.

Tooltip fully buffed hits 110k on shitty beta gear and doesn't show ruthless damage with 232% life in tree. POB gives 222K+ values without potions, not the highest dps in the game but its really freaking fun to play.

Granted I solo 6 linked white corrupted my near perfect Kondo's in beta...so the experience was likely smoother than a starter would get normally.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires